**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Introducing, something new - Carina's Trial: 7 for 7

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,125 ★★★★
    So what are the solo objectives
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 857 ★★★
    hell, finally can use all of my expiring revives and healing pots . I love it already Kabam
  • Options
    Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    So will you have needed to completed Cortina v2 first?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    I actually have a decent 7 star roster so actually stoked for this one.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I think it will be fun. I remember Superior Kang being a cool fight. I can already think of good alternatives in 7* roster. Did some trial runs now and looks good to me.
    I think Morbius will also work well for Sup Kang.
  • Options
    is this only for paragons?
  • Options
    SplinterBGSplinterBG Posts: 16
    Update the abyss rewards and add sth like the keys in the gauntlet so the others that have exlpore it can take another shot at it? I have not complete it because of the small rewards(carina challenges as well), so a rewards boost and keys to do it again can be the answer there?
  • Options
    Roxas108Roxas108 Posts: 13
    i love this big W kabam
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Another reason to avoid rank 5ing 6 stars

Whys that then? 7* are as good as, if not better, than r4s when at r1/25, I did a lot of act 7 with r5 5* and r2 6*s so a 7* is a huge step up. I'll still be r5ing 6*s
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    I have a couple of questions.
    1. I understand that we should make all 24 chapters in order but can we do them spaced in time? Like today 7.1.1, tomorrow monthly quest, next week 7.1.2? It would be good if there is some guiding objective that keeps your progress tracked so no one skips one by mistake.
    2. Can we use the Choice node to switch one 7-star for another 7-star?
  • Options
    IcapgamingIcapgaming Posts: 3
    I've only completed act 7 but now is the time to explore it
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    Hope the emote is of someone associated with act 7 so Carina/Gwenmmaster/one of the Kangs

IMAGINE a Superior Kang emote
    Pls let it be him
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    I have a science 7 star curse. All 4 apart from 1 (mystic) are science so this is gonna be a interesting one lol
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,337 ★★★★
    I wonder if this is happening instead of creating official Back Issues.
    Instead of putting effort into revamping an old piece of event quest, Kabam can instead just have players revisit old acts with various restrictions.
  • Options
    XC123456789XC123456789 Posts: 11
    I don’t usually comment but I wanted to give my input. I really like the new format for this carinas challenge! Seems to be accessible to many more summoners. Well done Kabam
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    This should be fun, but starting with rewards that'll be outdated by Cyber Weekend seems like a waste.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 370 ★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Kabam has stated a few times that the purpose of story content isn't to be difficult. A way to increase the difficulty without adjusting the content would be to add some objectives. It's the easiest way to keep the difficulty level on par with what they want while appealing to the end game players.

Let's get these objectives tied into story mode. It wouldn't require the resource drain that Variants probably caused (having to think about node redesign and all of that). So many possibilities all tied into some objectives.

I mentioned this awhile back. Happy to see it in game and looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Eivel87Eivel87 Posts: 19
    No me han desbloqueado el premio de 7.1.1
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31
    It didn't count because you used change
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Ugh, didn't see the "don't use the switch node" and it didn't count. Lame.
  • Options
    TheTitaniumTheTitanium Posts: 63
    Wait so if i just do 7.4.6 will i get the titan shards?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,305 ★★★★★

Wait so if i just do 7.4.6 will i get the titan shards?

Has to be in order
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 857 ★★★
    flare has to be the best choice in first quest imo
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

I went with the CSWS lane. Had Chavez which helped a lot there
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I've realised it's just 1 path per quest so 24. Will wait for more 7 stars then give this a go unless there are any cheesy options
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,745 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

I’ve gone Flare in 7.1.1 with the Yondu boss (Black Cat), Encroaching Stun in 7.1.2 with Venom boss (Chavez) and Blaze in 7.1.3 with Aarkus boss (mostly Chavez).

Blaze was a mistake, and forced me to throw a few heals in to top off health. But you can get a couple of fights in easily before losing a champ.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Jack2634 said:

Blaze was a mistake
    I did that path with Chavez. She killed everything on a sp2, while almost healing everything back up
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,745 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Jack2634 said:

Blaze was a mistake
    I did that path with Chavez. She killed everything on a sp2, while almost healing everything back up
    Nice. I did it by committee with Silk, Shuri, Cat and Chavez. Girl squad for the win.

Dr. Zola