**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis MVP?

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Shuri

Bro why tf ppl are disagreeing on this?

Btw a 6* ascended archangel with sucides will be insane for some fights (with white mags synergy)

I guess some people really just want to use CGR and Herc lol
    I just assumed they were disagreeing because the thread is kind of pointless because no one knows who will work best until the content is actually out.
    Well, that's not entirely true though. Sure, we don't know what we're up against 100% but based on the few clips we've seen and the information we've already been given (such as the damage cap), we can already start narrowing down some options.
    There's a pretty high chance that one of the champs mentioned in this thread will be the MVP indeed, 50% of the other big damage dealers will be terrible due to the damage cap alone.
    Still pointless imo. Wait till the sweaty boys do their runs and then we can talk.
    It's pointless because I said so! Lmao chill, this is a forum my guy
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I’m pretty excited to watch and never play this content lol.
    Want to see what everyone comes up with.
    When does it drop?

There doing a launch stream before it drops on 15th an hour before it does drop
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Shuri
    Genuine question: Why is Kate and Zemo on this list? I don't know enough about them, but neither of them seem like heavy hitters for this kind of content.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Carnage.

This.
  • Options
    Shuri

Bro why tf ppl are disagreeing on this?

Btw a 6* ascended archangel with sucides will be insane for some fights (with white mags synergy)

I guess some people really just want to use CGR and Herc lol
    I'm sure they have some anti herc nodes.
    I don't even know if Herc would work well because of the damage cap. His red numbers can bypass it but those depend on his yellow numbers which can't bypass it. I don't feel like doing the actual Math so we'll see I suppose lol but I don't think it'll go to well.
    Damage cap in abyss is 85k
    Damage cap in necro will be atleast 150k which herc can only get when he's 5/65 ascended and when his last sp 2 Hit crits with 3 cruelty
    That's not how the damage cap is going to work in Necropolis. It is still a very high number though.
  • Options
    Shuri

Genuine question: Why is Kate and Zemo on this list? I don't know enough about them, but neither of them seem like heavy hitters for this kind of content.

Zemo requires ramp up but once you get to 99 bleeds the damage per second is actually really really good. Same thing for Kate, you get to five dialed in passives and apply two coldsnaps and two caltrops and her damage is ridiculous, she needs sig 200 to do this though.
  • Options
    Shuri

Zemo requires ramp up but once you get to 99 bleeds the damage per second is actually really really good. Same thing for Kate, you get to five dialed in passives and apply two coldsnaps and two caltrops and her damage is ridiculous, she needs sig 200 to do this though.
    What I'd do with Kate with Chavez synergy instead is do 3 sp1s with the fragility debuffs, then do 3 sp1s with coldsnap and then go back to fragility and then coldsnap again. Time is important and you need to be cashing in on the damage as soon as possible.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    Most are spectators at this point. Put out the videos.

If Kabaam was smart, they’d have an exclusive channel for finishers.
  • Options
    Shuri
    Pikolu said:

What I'd do with Kate with Chavez synergy instead is do 3 sp1s with the fragility debuffs, then do 3 sp1s with coldsnap and then go back to fragility and then coldsnap again. Time is important and you need to be cashing in on the damage as soon as possible.
    Yeah I'm sure there will be better ways to play her, and I'm sure someone will find the perfect strategy so we'll see. Personally, I don't think I'd want to waste a spot on a synergy champ though, especially since most ccs have already mentioned that unlike previous Everest content, this one's going to require multiple counters for every path.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
    um, I see everyone with some very specific opinions.

I've seen some data points /conspiracy theories on why zemo that make a little sense (although I am having a hard time believing that the "MVP" won't be a 7 star champ due to the extra time you get)... but some of the arguments above seem so specific, you would think the nodes, enemies, which ones are on which path, etc. had been announced/ leaked.

Am I missing an announcement?
  • Options
    Shuri

um, I see everyone with some very specific opinions.

I've seen some data points /conspiracy theories on why zemo that make a little sense (although I am having a hard time believing that the "MVP" won't be a 7 star champ due to the extra time you get)... but some of the arguments above seem so specific, you would think the nodes, enemies, which ones are on which path, etc. had been announced/ leaked.

Am I missing an announcement?

Nah, these are just predictions based on what we know so far, we could all definitely be wrong.
    As for the conspiracy theories about Zemo, I don't know which ones you've heard lol but most people here just think Zemo will be great because he is basically made for long fights. It takes a while to get to 99 bleeds but when you get there the damage per second is absurd.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 321 ★★★
    Shuri
    Pikolu said:

Actually if you go 3 fragility and then sp3 perfect release it gives a passive cruelty and precision which Refresh with the dialed in effects so then coldsnap will be even bigger
  • Options
    Shuri
    Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Actually if you go 3 fragility and then sp3 perfect release it gives a passive cruelty and precision which Refresh with the dialed in effects so then coldsnap will be even bigger
    That takes way too long for a buildup. She is honestly faster without doing the sp3 first
  • Options
    Shuri
    Pikolu said:

Licky said:

Pikolu said:

That takes way too long for a buildup. She is honestly faster without doing the sp3 first
    Really, even with 7 mil health?
  • Options
    Shuri
    Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Yeah, keep in mind a r5 only has 150 seconds on the timer, and relics add 6 seconds to it. That means by the time you have your damage starting to go, the timer will be so low that you won't have any time to actually get the damage done.
  • Options
    Shuri
    Pikolu said:

Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Yeah, keep in mind a r5 only has 150 seconds on the timer, and relics add 6 seconds to it. That means by the time you have your damage starting to go, the timer will be so low that you won't have any time to actually get the damage done.
    True, but I thought that when the timer expires it's not "instant ko" you can still fight but it's more difficult
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Have Gamora at r2, she kills large healthpools, but outside of miss, not much in terms of utility.

If she can be used though, she hits like a truck with very easy upkeep.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,207 ★★★★
    Kate
    Really hope Chavez could be a viable counter for a couple fights with her big burst damage towards buffs and her passive stuns that work around stun debuff immunity, cause she's my most used r2 and my ascended Kate would love that double synergy on the team.
  • Options
    Shuri

Really hope Chavez could be a viable counter for a couple fights with her big burst damage towards buffs and her passive stuns that work around stun debuff immunity, cause she's my most used r2 and my ascended Kate would love that double synergy on the team.

Agreed, the extra passives are huge for Kate. They're definitely trying to get people to use 7* over 6* though so fingers crossed.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    Can’t wait to see it. Show us all