**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Introducing the Summoner’s Market

1246

Comments

  • Options
    ObesoneObesone Posts: 10
    How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

    I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra


    Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.


    The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

    The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

    In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

    I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

    There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

    I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

    perhaps I was robbed???

    Please SOS!
  • Options
    Eblan79Eblan79 Posts: 1
    Anyone know how to unlink or forget payment card details in Kabam store?
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    So what happens if you make a purchase on this store, the payment processor takes your money, but something glitches between the store and the game and you don’t receive your items…then you do the logical thing and open a support ticket for the issue and the ticket just sits with no response for a week?
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 80
    Can we get more content in the webstore please.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,238 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    double post
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,238 ★★★★
    Obesone said:

    How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

    I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra


    Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.


    The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

    The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

    In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

    I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

    There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

    I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

    perhaps I was robbed???

    Please SOS!

    what do you mean you paid in cash?
    who did you pay and where did you pay?
    its all online......
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    Eblan79 said:

    Anyone know how to unlink or forget payment card details in Kabam store?

    Was wondering the same.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,645 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

    Obesone said:

    How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

    I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra


    Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.


    The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

    The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

    In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

    I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

    There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

    I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

    perhaps I was robbed???

    Please SOS!

    what do you mean you paid in cash?
    who did you pay and where did you pay?
    its all online......
    You can pay at places like 7-11. When you use that option you get an emailed invoice from Xsolla and paynearme.com and find a location to pay the invoice in person.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,238 ★★★★

    Maat1985 said:

    Obesone said:

    How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

    I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra


    Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.


    The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

    The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

    In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

    I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

    There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

    I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

    perhaps I was robbed???

    Please SOS!

    what do you mean you paid in cash?
    who did you pay and where did you pay?
    its all online......
    You can pay at places like 7-11. When you use that option you get an emailed invoice from Xsolla and paynearme.com and find a location to pay the invoice in person.
    pardon what now?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,645 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

    Maat1985 said:

    Obesone said:

    How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

    I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra


    Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.


    The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

    The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

    In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

    I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

    There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

    I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

    perhaps I was robbed???

    Please SOS!

    what do you mean you paid in cash?
    who did you pay and where did you pay?
    its all online......
    You can pay at places like 7-11. When you use that option you get an emailed invoice from Xsolla and paynearme.com and find a location to pay the invoice in person.
    pardon what now?
    Lol yeah it’s kind of wild. It looks like this.




  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,601 Guardian


    You can pay at places like 7-11. When you use that option you get an emailed invoice from Xsolla and paynearme.com and find a location to pay the invoice in person.

    So that's why there were so many odd Drugstore or Gas Station type of locations listed in those early pics showing examples of how you can pay.

    Thought they were actually allowing you to pay buy “Store's Gift Card”, so instead they just mean stores available to be linked into Xsolla's payment system to go in person to those locations and pay your bill at the store ?
  • Options
    NukedNuked Posts: 26
    So I just noticed something between the stores, in game tony stark bundle is 850 units which for me is 45$ Canadian 850÷45=18.888 in the mcoc store it's 940 units for 50 CAD 940÷50=18.8 what happened to bonus units?
  • Options
    NukedNuked Posts: 26
    edited October 2023

  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,238 ★★★★
    Nuked said:


    oh well.
    thats not on kabam.
    thats on apple/google and the currency conversion rates of your country.

    kabam just set the price in USD and thats it.
    apple/google take care of the conversion prices in game. and the webstore is converted based on whatever the currency conversion rate at the time of purchase is.
    check back later, maybe you can save half a dollar, or maybe it will cost half a dollar more.
    i know different packs here have different prices depending if i log in on an apple or an android device.

    no point wasting time sending a ticket to kabam. its not on them.
  • Options
    NukedNuked Posts: 26
    Maat1985 said:

    Nuked said:


    oh well.
    thats not on kabam.
    thats on apple/google and the currency conversion rates of your country.

    kabam just set the price in USD and thats it.
    apple/google take care of the conversion prices in game. and the webstore is converted based on whatever the currency conversion rate at the time of purchase is.
    check back later, maybe you can save half a dollar, or maybe it will cost half a dollar more.
    i know different packs here have different prices depending if i log in on an apple or an android device.

    no point wasting time sending a ticket to kabam. its not on them.
    I get conversion and everything but when they released the webstore it was supposed to have added perks compared to in-game store. Especially when the "bonus units" are supposed to be apart of the deal but when broken down by cost your not getting anything extra. The webstore should never cost me more then in-game, especially considering they are a Canadian company. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,238 ★★★★
    Nuked said:

    Maat1985 said:

    Nuked said:


    oh well.
    thats not on kabam.
    thats on apple/google and the currency conversion rates of your country.

    kabam just set the price in USD and thats it.
    apple/google take care of the conversion prices in game. and the webstore is converted based on whatever the currency conversion rate at the time of purchase is.
    check back later, maybe you can save half a dollar, or maybe it will cost half a dollar more.
    i know different packs here have different prices depending if i log in on an apple or an android device.

    no point wasting time sending a ticket to kabam. its not on them.
    I get conversion and everything but when they released the webstore it was supposed to have added perks compared to in-game store. Especially when the "bonus units" are supposed to be apart of the deal but when broken down by cost your not getting anything extra. The webstore should never cost me more then in-game, especially considering they are a Canadian company. Just my thoughts.
    but if it does its not by fault of kabam.
    when the price is in USD it is greater unit to $ value.
    thats all they can do.
    sounds like apple/google are charging either well over the conversion rate or well under the conversion rate.

    what is the cost of odin in game v odin in the store
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 766 ★★★
    This is getting old. Sometimes my login works. Most of the time I get this. Why Kabam?

  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    crogs said:

    This is getting old. Sometimes my login works. Most of the time I get this. Why Kabam?

    That happens to me. Only does it when I press login after my email and password is entered. So I click my email/password and wait a second then it autologs me in
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 766 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Fitnesscw said:

    crogs said:

    This is getting old. Sometimes my login works. Most of the time I get this. Why Kabam?

    That happens to me. Only does it when I press login after my email and password is entered. So I click my email/password and wait a second then it autologs me in
    Ah.. Got it. That seems to work. Kinda dumb you have to do that. But it works nonetheless. Thanks.
  • Options
    Will there be Cyber Weekend Deals on this particular store?
  • Options
    RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Posts: 43
    Are things like the Cyber Weekend deals only available in game or are they also available through the Summoner Market?

    Secondary question, I'm borderline Paragon. If I wait until Cyber weekend to become Paragon would I get access to both sets of deals with reset limits for each one. By that I mean if I max out the limits on the Thronebreaker offers and then become Paragon would the purchase limits reset?
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    RSoxNo1 said:



    Secondary question, I'm borderline Paragon. If I wait until Cyber weekend to become Paragon would I get access to both sets of deals with reset limits for each one. By that I mean if I max out the limits on the Thronebreaker offers and then become Paragon would the purchase limits reset?

    If you achieve paragon while the offer period is still open you will be able to get the paragon offers
  • Options
    Store not loading kindly help


  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,793 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    .
Sign In or Register to comment.