Servers Down?

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    PERFECT! <3
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Member Posts: 298
    5mb5oyepk72e.png

At least they are not sleeping or on holiday :wink:
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    What about for the people who don't have family or who are away from them?
  • ユイ0609ユイ0609 Member Posts: 2
    please fix this as soon as you can.
  • MT_Mason2MT_Mason2 Member Posts: 8
    How much longer ?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Been driving all damn day. Finally get home and try to log in and get my calendar goodies. *sigh*. At least I got a good chuckle coming to the forums to see what’s going on.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Member Posts: 762 ★★
    Props dude
  • Guptaanuj0095Guptaanuj0095 Member Posts: 18
    Emergency maintenese how long time his opan his off any reward
  • OEOOMG3MEOEOOMG3ME Member Posts: 1
    Again and again
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    Someone’s on closing threads so how about acknowledging the issue.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/40460/iam-doing-delete-my-account#latest
  • BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1 Member Posts: 23
    seriously everyone...RichiesDad is a Troll (a funny one) aaand hes also absolutely right. **** happens...on a lighter note ...you guys want to crack the F up...scroll up and read CALLMELEFLUR post....lmao!!! this failuretologinBS was worth it just to read that.. breath my friend....and Richie...goodjob
  • aman_03aman_03 Member Posts: 4
    Today i am opening the game...and it has been one hour since i am not able to open it.Its not only me who is facing this issue.My other friends and ally mates r also facing this problem.please fix this asap...because i was about to complete master then this **** happened.bbd4v09c7wzq.png
  • ReggieReggie Member Posts: 221
    @Midnightfox I was just wondering the same thing. I saw that a moderator closed a topic, which probably needed to be closed. But still nothing from Kabam about the back to back errors. It’s quite frustrating to say the very least.
  • Richcowboy888Richcowboy888 Member Posts: 82
    Ya I’m getting same
    @aman_03 Just based on the number of posts about it, and the responses... nobody cares. At least from Kabam they don’t. Maybe they’ll give us some more free rewards like they did yesterday. And as I’m typing this message to you, the notifications tell me I have a free crystal to come collect... Lol. How much you wanna bet I won’t be able to get in yet to collect it?!?

v8g8d2jzz1et.png
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Member Posts: 104
    Still down
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    I find I play how many times will the servers go down than I actually play the game anymore.
  • EdDWesSEdDWesS Member Posts: 3
    Me to loosing lots of bonuses so I try not to use em until I have to but in all it it a fun game still my favorite so I'll just stick by em until they get it right
  • aman_03aman_03 Member Posts: 4
    They have to fix this bro and answer us.
    I find it ridiculous. A game wide outage is a lot more important to acknowledge than closing a freaking thread. But, as always kabam does things backwards and keeps us in the dark.
  • Johnin15937Johnin15937 Member Posts: 5
    I created another account but ever since I've done that the Wi-Fi for the game is been acting different Wi-Fi works for a whole other apps and such but for this it doesn't work can it be fixed?
  • X_pullX_pull Member Posts: 10
    down here....again
  • Aaron131109Aaron131109 Member Posts: 47
    yqc45p89uz2i.jpg
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Member Posts: 32
    Haha. That looks about right.
    aman_03 wrote: »
    They have to fix this bro and answer us.

rjzyec2m43rt.png
    d56l1pmvjq13.png

Just like I expected. I was getting ready to complete a milestone too. I’m wondering will my energy be refilled when it comes back up. Should be automatically full just because. So frustrating. I’m gonna pour a drink.
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    Wow! They're far more advanced than I thought...
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    I don't see the hamster and wheel though.
    Well from unknown error, to our internet connection, now finally we messed up. Contest of emergency maintenance.tstulmavgd79.png
  • TwuntTwunt Member Posts: 149
    The guy that is in charge of flipping on the emergency maintenance message is getting underpaid. Just sayin...