**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers Down?

Comments

• Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Kabam is just in the Christmas spirit. They’re making sure we have plenty of time to wrap last minute gifts. So, network down
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    O Damn This Night
    The server's out and crashing
    It is the night that Kabam's server crashed.
    The Summoners, were glad but now are ****
    Till "it*" appeared and the game now can't be played.
    No sign of hope the player base' expecting
    For yonder breaks
    An old and usual morn.

Fall on our knees
    And pray the admins hear us
    O night Kabamed
    O night when Servers crashed

*Failed to log in message
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    kabam seems to be on a holiday haha

I know right. Here I am on Christmas Eve. My mama driving me nuts because it’s her birthday and she’s had one too many to drink. I just wanna kick some virtual ass. Kabam is holding that up. A shame. Lol
  • Options
    tph7837a7n2c.jpg
  • Options
    Amazing
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Lol maybe the Kabam server maintenance team is just a bunch of guys who are pretty much Homer Simpson working at the power plant
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Damn buddy. Guess you’re gunna havevto spend time with the family.... sucks to be you
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    PERFECT! <3
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    5mb5oyepk72e.png

At least they are not sleeping or on holiday :wink:
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    What about for the people who don't have family or who are away from them?
  • Options
    please fix this as soon as you can.
  • Options
    How much longer ?
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Been driving all damn day. Finally get home and try to log in and get my calendar goodies. *sigh*. At least I got a good chuckle coming to the forums to see what’s going on.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Props dude
  • Options
    Emergency maintenese how long time his opan his off any reward
  • Options
    Again and again
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Someone’s on closing threads so how about acknowledging the issue.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/40460/iam-doing-delete-my-account#latest
  • Options
    seriously everyone...RichiesDad is a Troll (a funny one) aaand hes also absolutely right. **** happens...on a lighter note ...you guys want to crack the F up...scroll up and read CALLMELEFLUR post....lmao!!! this failuretologinBS was worth it just to read that.. breath my friend....and Richie...goodjob
  • Options
    Today i am opening the game...and it has been one hour since i am not able to open it.Its not only me who is facing this issue.My other friends and ally mates r also facing this problem.please fix this asap...because i was about to complete master then this **** happened.bbd4v09c7wzq.png
  • Options
    @Midnightfox I was just wondering the same thing. I saw that a moderator closed a topic, which probably needed to be closed. But still nothing from Kabam about the back to back errors. It’s quite frustrating to say the very least.
  • Options
    Ya I’m getting same
  • Options
    @aman_03 Just based on the number of posts about it, and the responses... nobody cares. At least from Kabam they don’t. Maybe they’ll give us some more free rewards like they did yesterday. And as I’m typing this message to you, the notifications tell me I have a free crystal to come collect... Lol. How much you wanna bet I won’t be able to get in yet to collect it?!?

v8g8d2jzz1et.png
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Still down
  • Options
    I find I play how many times will the servers go down than I actually play the game anymore.