Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Merih83Merih83 Member Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike i obtain paragon title after i %100 thronebreaker difficilty on monthly quest and i cannot collect paragon gauntlet entry ticket is it normal or a bug cannot find any other place to post this hope you can find a solution
  • SuckerheroesSuckerheroes Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2023
    Unable to unbind the relic even though i'm not using the relic and its host in any content.

I tried to restart the game but it doesn't help.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
    Has there been any progress with relic whiffing attacks? Wolverine is the biggest issues but there are others
  • Diego000Diego000 Member Posts: 6
    Today I opened a crystal and I got dormammu repeated, it was supposed to ascend his signature ability. It said there that his signature ability was increased but when I used the character there was no upgrade on him
  • LuckyNinja5LuckyNinja5 Member Posts: 5
    latest update broke the black widow relic, it no longer gives precision passives when you cause abilities to fail.
    i have only tried it with black cat not sure if it still works with other champions.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
    lol I was just about to post about black widow relic glad I am not the only one
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Member Posts: 655 ★★★
    I’ve invested everything into my omega red, have a bunch of relics and for many, in fact all other champs that have similar abilities or DOT or whatever this is never an issue but with omega you can have the defenders back to the wall and be right next to them with the striker but his death spores fall off, effectively making it detrimental to his playstyle to even activate a striker. I just don’t think it should work that way seeing as how you’re still right next to them and if the argument is it’s the sticker not omeg, then what about when the defenders back is to the wall? Surely he’s still right next to them in that scenario. You can lock in what spores you do have with a heavy but to time that all fight, especially in a harder fight and if your aura is up those spores aren’t gonna keep stacking while you’re using your relic. If the degen falls off so will your spores. It’s my least favorite interaction with strikers I’ve come across and can’t be meant to work that way. Can we get this fixed?
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Having the same issue with BW relic mentioned above, I have a 4* relic on my 6* black cat, ability failures are triggering the cruelties from the sig ability but not the precisions from the rune.
  • Devil666v2Devil666v2 Member Posts: 1

I can’t seem to place champions! I can do it to the other battlegroups but not the main one.
  • WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Member Posts: 40
    The 2nd hit of the Iron Fist striker seems to be whiffing pretty regularly after the first hit connects. In a BGs match vs Korg the 2nd hit whiffed twice; the second time Korg was backed up against the wall and it still whiffed allowing him to recover and block the third hit.
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Member Posts: 65
    I can't place my champions in AW. I can join and fight, but I can never place champions. In-game name is Lord Malachi, playing on a Samsung Note 9.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Elohim16 said:

I can't place my champions in AW. I can join and fight, but I can never place champions. In-game name is Lord Malachi, playing on a Samsung Note 9.

What does this have to do with relics?
  • BlecskikBlecskik Member Posts: 34
    Hi, I just can not unbind some relics. It is green, just does not work...
    My 6* Wong jiust insist to his 3* Scarlet relic. I can not unbind it. Some relics work some dont. The unbinding process starts but it quits very shortly without success. Pls kabam fix this annoying bug!
  • HmBL885HmBL885 Member Posts: 3
    calander missing
  • StrangePrem143StrangePrem143 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2023

Upgrade bug
  • Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Member Posts: 54
    It won't let me bind a skill relic to cheelith.
  • berlioberlio Member Posts: 21
    I cant bind any relics to morbius. Morbius is not in any quest, aw, aq , arena, incursion and so on It looks like a bug
  • berlioberlio Member Posts: 21
    Moreover I can’t unbind at least 4 relics. How many bugs are there?
    Hi Kabam! I tested all my champs binded with relics and I can not unbind those who are in my Battleground team. Pls fix this bug.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    I’ve been unable to unbind 6* and 5* relics from my 7* champs. None of them are actively in a quest, AQ or AW.
  • ark2099ark2099 Member Posts: 3
    Because of this relic unbind thing i cant even complete my guillotine challenge cause for the 8.3 boss you need to put relic but i cant even bind relic to my 7 star gully.....need competition for that a any 7 star selector and a 2 to 3 and 1 to 2 7 star gem
  • ark2099ark2099 Member Posts: 3
    No but seriously cannot bind relic to guillotine. The problem is more in tech champs what i see
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    It appears to be an issue with any champ that was in my BG deck. Can’t unbind any relic attached to them and BGs is not running right now.
  • En2100En2100 Member Posts: 18
    I’m not sure if this is a bug but i am unable to take relics off of my champs in AW defense. I thought the changes were supposed to make it so we would be able to use our war champs in other content when they are set in defense?
  • Chosen85Chosen85 Member Posts: 38
    Sometimes Scorpions sp1 is bugged when charging a heavy into a sp1. He just spins in place when I activate the sp1 and the defender just dashes back. This is happening regardless of opponent I fight. I've seen others have the same issue. I'm not using a relic if that makes a difference.
  • CbHj0711CbHj0711 Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike can you please get ahold of me through email thx, I put in a ticket and got automated emails but never actually talked to someone.
  • FatterKnight_24FatterKnight_24 Member Posts: 1
    Game was working this morning. Now spinning on loading page for the last couple hours
  • SamkKO_1SamkKO_1 Member Posts: 1
    Kabam Mike, login calender hero crystal not reflecting in my account after claiming, kindly rectify ASAP.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Member Posts: 122
    edited January 26
    Not sure if this is a bug or not. All of my strikers get three hits with the exception of my hulk striker. Hulk for some reason only gets two hits which really throws off the cadence of the fight. I only recently pulled the hulk relic so I’m not sure if it’s always been this way or if it’s a bug. No one in my alliance seems to know either so here I came here.