Introducing the Summoner’s Market

Comments

• PabloPablo Member Posts: 20

That's how it fixes the problems KABAM
  • lalofloreslaloflores Member Posts: 3
    Ya no puedo ingresar para reclamar el cristal diario de parangón, tampopuedo reclamar el cristal semanal de celebración de leyendas
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    BluCh said:

did i miss this 7* crystal because i purchased it in game where there wasn't a 7* crystal?!

No u didn’t miss it a valiant offer only from the store had nothing to do without the first offer
  • MizzMoMizzMo Member Posts: 8
    Can you add other in-game items, such as daily cards and special bundles (i.e. GBC bundle)? We have experienced issues with Google Pay and missed some items.
  • lalofloreslaloflores Member Posts: 3

Ya no puedo ingresar para reclamar el cristal diario de parangón, tampopuedo reclamar el cristal semanal de celebración de leyendas

• Y6ubawka111Y6ubawka111 Member Posts: 5
    TIER 2 PRIMORDIAL DUST BUNDLE
    - 25x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    - 4x Tier 6 Class ISO-8 Selectors
    - 750,000x Gold
    -39.99$
    Hello! I have a question about this bundle. 25 pieces for $40? so if I collect 200 for one champion, I need to buy 8 times?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★

TIER 2 PRIMORDIAL DUST BUNDLE
    - 25x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    - 4x Tier 6 Class ISO-8 Selectors
    - 750,000x Gold
    -39.99$
    Hello! I have a question about this bundle. 25 pieces for $40? so if I collect 200 for one champion, I need to buy 8 times?

Yes not worth it
  • PabloPablo Member Posts: 20
    Players... Kabam steals from the players, they do not spend their money, I made 2 purchases and KABAM closed my account I made the corresponding claims and KABAM tells me that they will return the money, it has been more than a month and they never returned the money to me... and in the terms and conditions you cannot make a lawsuit to KABAM and one as a player. They are real thieves.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    Pablo said:

Players... Kabam steals from the players, they do not spend their money, I made 2 purchases and KABAM closed my account I made the corresponding claims and KABAM tells me that they will return the money, it has been more than a month and they never returned the money to me... and in the terms and conditions you cannot make a lawsuit to KABAM and one as a player. They are real thieves.

It seems you cheated. You’ll have a hard time to find somebody here with sympathy for you
  • MizzMoMizzMo Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2023
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Can you please add the Banquet Crystal Bundle to the Summoner's Market? That way some of us can bypass the Google Pay (which I hate). You don't have add anything, just give us another option to pay. Thanks!!
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    The store is slowwwwwww today
  • EmethPEmethP Member Posts: 10
    Hi team,

Not sure if this has been asked before but any chance you will add Summoner's Sigil to this Summoner's Market? It would be really nice to have for some.

@Kabam Miike @DNA3000 @Kabam Jax @MCOC Team

Regards
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @kabam jax or anyone on the team.

just wondering if 7* or Titan shards will be added to Market Bonus Event.

Thanks.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    @psp742 at the moment, no because it isn't progression-gated. It could be a possibility once they gate it to different progressions.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    edited February 9
    The offers in the kabam store changed after I went from Cavalier to Paragon.. so it's possible for kabam to gate the market bonus.. besides its not going to be game breaking.. there is 5 day refresh so no one can abuse it.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    psp742 said:

The offers in the kabam store changed after I went from Cavalier to Paragon.. so it's possible for kabam to gate the market bonus.. besides its not going to be game breaking.. there is 5 day refresh so no one can abuse it.

Again, it isn't progression-gated at the moment. They will likely make it progression-gated in the future, but I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.
  • SHAZAM77SHAZAM77 Member Posts: 3
    So day before yesterday (Feb 28th) I made 4 purchases totaling just under $60 at the new online Summoners Store using Apple Cash. I have all 4 receipts, funds were deducted from my Apple Cash balance from my Apple Wallet. I shut down and logged out and then got back on and still nothing. I've started a case file with Xsolla and their troubleshooting team for help which fortunately they are, but a day and a half in to this mess and they say they're waiting on a response from the TEAM HERE!! When I reached out to Xsolla they responded in a timely manner with process updates. The one update that has remained consistent has been that they've reached out several times to you all regarding this issue (my issue specifically) and what the problem could be and how do we get my transactions handled appropriately. Not asking for anything outrageous like a refund. I just want the stuff I paid for is all.

Regards
  • Antmac24Antmac24 Member Posts: 7
    Only applies to whales. Hey Kabam, good job ruining the game👍🏻
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    We need the Montly subscription like sigil or platinum pass into the page people!