**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

no AQ this week? [official comms]

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Of which, here is original How-To Announcement post, for reference..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353543/aq-raids-a-preliminary-how-to#latest
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    It's letting me set up next week, but not this.

Unrelated, but it now has 4* champs as the map 6 defenders and 3* as the map 5; is that right?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    I was able to setup next week, but saw nothing about Raids in the setup
  • Options
    StarsNbarsStarsNbars Posts: 16
    We get the “no event this week” message when we try and enlist. We were previously enlisted for this week.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

I'm cool with no AQ. Just give us the same glory as always. Therefore, it give Kabam plenty of time to fix any issues. Anyone else disagree?

I would concur that this is more than enough fair... AQ rewards received for the week that just closed, we get for this next week while we prepare for Raids. B)
  • Options
    EndGamePlayer_7EndGamePlayer_7 Posts: 6
    I updated and have the same issue. Plus I’m the alliance leader. And I created next weeks assignment and now they are charging the new AQ Raid currency for map6 and higher. We are getting KABAMED.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    Just cancel aq 🙏🏻
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★
    edited January 8
    I just had an alliance-mate who hadn't updated enter AQ and it's allowing me, who did update, to join. However, the set up that I did last week changed and this current week isn't how I initially set it up. Also the set up for next week has now been disabled.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★

I'm cool with no AQ. Just give us the same glory as always. Therefore, it give Kabam plenty of time to fix any issues. Anyone else disagree?

+1
  • Options
    might be a good idea while they are investigating this to just double-check that rewards for the previous week's AQ will be sent as scheduled
  • Options
    This Week AQ now available. But . . .
    When Next Week Setup was re-enabled (10 min ago), I was testing out. Did a BG1 map, saved, then added a BG3 map-8, saved, then added BG2 Map-7, saved. All under the NEXT week.

Now, that seems to have transferred over from a time inbetween me specifying BG 3 and 2, into the CURRENT week. (NOT what we had always had setup for weeks)
    And now current week is enabled, with only those trial BG1 and BG3 test maps. Without the BG2 I did last. (And no other days pre-configured, because I had not done any other days 10 minutes ago).
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Looks like the game team were able to find the issue.

As a result, it appears Monday is burned and alliances will need to reenlist, targeting the remaining six days of the week. This should be available to alliance leadership now.

We've added a banner to the top of the forums and are hoping to push out an in-game message ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have a new member who was supposed to join today. I set up one BG to begin the 4 day series tomorrow so he could participate in the full series and qualify for rewards. However with today being burned that means he can only get in for the remaining 3 days. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

As a result, it appears Monday is burned and alliances will need to reenlist, targeting the remaining six days of the week. This should be available to alliance leadership now.

We've added a banner to the top of the forums and are hoping to push out an in-game message ASAP.

Still can't enlist for Raids
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I have a new member who was supposed to join today. I set up one BG to begin the 4 day series tomorrow so he could participate in the full series and qualify for rewards. However with today being burned that means he can only get in for the remaining 3 days. Any suggestions?
    nobody can participate in day 1, so you are going to have to schedule the four days of AQ from days 2-7. so long as you do that, they will get to participate in 4 days
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 130
    Kabam's Raid post says that it is every 3rd week. I know it starts next week...but does that mean raid week is next week..or just the beginning of the 4 week rotation?
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    Our alliance has Day 1 scheduled and we are in and doing the map, not sure how we got it but it worked for us after AQ came back.
  • Options
    edited January 8

obsidiman said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

nobody can participate in day 1, so you are going to have to schedule the four days of AQ from days 2-7. so long as you do that, they will get to participate in 4 days
    I'm currently in day 1 as are some of my alliance mates.
  • Options
    Wait..so reading the post in orange above...it says we have to reenlist for this week. We run Mon-Thurs..but its not allowing me to enlist for today because it's already past the normal start time. So does that mean we're gonna have to do AQ on the weekend now? Wth
  • Options
    Danxor said:

Our alliance has Day 1 scheduled and we are in and doing the map, not sure how we got it but it worked for us after AQ came back.

Yes, my earlier comment where I was setting up NEXT WEEK (under normal AQ setup system though), and that transferred over to THIS WEEK while Kabam was fixing things.

So I also have 2 BG's enabled for today, and I got in one, and it is counting points.

So, only those lucky alliances who had someone doing setup DURING those 5 minutes while Kabam was working on it, are able to play today.
  • Options

obsidiman said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

• Options

Wait..so reading the post in orange above...it says we have to reenlist for this week. We run Mon-Thurs..but its not allowing me to enlist for today because it's already past the normal start time. So does that mean we're gonna have to do AQ on the weekend now? Wth

Yes, you will have to adjust your normal week, and insert what otherwise would have been done today, to be somewhere else in the gaps of your normal 2-7 days.
  • Options
    Smh. I'd voice my displeasure in not so polite words..but I'd prefer not to get banned.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    edited January 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

alliances will need to reenlist, targeting the remaining six days of the week. This should be available to alliance leadership now.

Yeah!!!! Weekend AQ - my most absolute favorite!

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

That’s what Jax meant when he said Monday is burned. Need to register for other days starting with Tuesday.

• Options
    MimboMimbo Posts: 3

Danxor said:

Yes, my earlier comment where I was setting up NEXT WEEK (under normal AQ setup system though), and that transferred over to THIS WEEK while Kabam was fixing things.

So I also have 2 BG's enabled for today, and I got in one, and it is counting points.

So, only those lucky alliances who had someone doing setup DURING those 5 minutes while Kabam was working on it, are able to play today.
    Exactly this. I lead Danxor’s alliance. Had a feeling that the code got messed up and that setting “Next Week” when it was briefly available in that window would lead to it transferring to “Current Week” when the fix was pushed. As a result, I quickly scheduled all days in all BGs. Just happens I had a moment to hop in game and had that thought cross my mind. Largely because I hate weekend AQ and wanted to avoid it.
  • Options
    KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Well thank goodness you made server side updates to fix the game, but without any communication.

One second you couldn't enlist for Next Week, then when you restart the game, you can.

So stupid me, I'm testing out if it actually works, and just put in dummy days to see if it would save. It saved, but still no PLAY button to start AQ.

Restarted the game AND THE GAME TOOK NEXT WEEK AND MOVED IT TO CURRENT WEEK?!?

Now we're running a lower map with no mods for Day 1.

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,276 ★★★★★
    We were able to set up and include today. I joined and it seems to be " working as intended"
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Not able to do anything with this week…