Options

And Then There Were Four

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★

Hello! Where did you find this? I can't see this in-game and in any of their social medias. Ty

It was posted as a community post on their YouTube channel!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,486 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike I feel like we all need to know the stats for Ruby Tuesday vs Black Tarantula here because this is one of the most wild upsets we've had in the summoners choice voting.

I'm not even mad I'm just confused lmao

I'm very confused too, I expected Blob and Shriek to be the first two but Black Tarantula and Shathra? Nearly every poll made on Reddit YT Forums and the Wildcard had those two at the bottom or close. I guess Reddit YT Twitter and forums aren't even half of the actual playerbase, crazy.
    Realistically, it’s nowhere close. And Shathra, whatever else you may say about her, looks super cool. So if you’re a player voting solely on name and looks, it makes sense that this Lady-Void looking character gets some support.
    I’ll still be happy as long as blob doesn’t win lol. Shathra does look cool and unique, I like shriek, and BT could be interesting. I wish we know who got what % of the votes so that I know if anyone else has a chance
    If everyone who voted for literally anyone or anything other than Blob votes for Shriek, we 100% got this... Unfortunately, it's very unlikely but who knows.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime its over for ruby 😭

I’m actually super surprised to see who made it. I expected Shriek, but BT and Shatra making it over viper was out of left field. Swarm would’ve been cool but I knew he wouldn’t make it far.

I’m now team shriek 100%

That's actually crazy, Black Tarantula and Shathra (who doesn't even have a wiki page cause that's how obscure the character is) over Ruby and Viper. I expected both to at least make it past first round, team Shriek 100% f**k Blob lol.
    What are you talking about?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shathra_(Earth-001)
    Wiki as in Wikipedia you donut.
    As you can see, this is a wiki you donut
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I’m actually super surprised to see who made it. I expected Shriek, but BT and Shatra making it over viper was out of left field. Swarm would’ve been cool but I knew he wouldn’t make it far.

I’m now team shriek 100%

That's actually crazy, Black Tarantula and Shathra (who doesn't even have a wiki page cause that's how obscure the character is) over Ruby and Viper. I expected both to at least make it past first round, team Shriek 100% f**k Blob lol.
    I made a post detailing shathra's origin and powerset, specifically for this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357150/summoners-choice-2024-before-you-vote-shathra#latest
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,973 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike I feel like we all need to know the stats for Ruby Tuesday vs Black Tarantula here because this is one of the most wild upsets we've had in the summoners choice voting.

I'm very confused too, I expected Blob and Shriek to be the first two but Black Tarantula and Shathra? Nearly every poll made on Reddit YT Forums and the Wildcard had those two at the bottom or close. I guess Reddit YT Twitter and forums aren't even half of the actual playerbase, crazy.
    Realistically, it’s nowhere close. And Shathra, whatever else you may say about her, looks super cool. So if you’re a player voting solely on name and looks, it makes sense that this Lady-Void looking character gets some support.
    I’ll still be happy as long as blob doesn’t win lol. Shathra does look cool and unique, I like shriek, and BT could be interesting. I wish we know who got what % of the votes so that I know if anyone else has a chance
    If everyone who voted for literally anyone or anything other than Blob votes for Shriek, we 100% got this... Unfortunately, it's very unlikely but who knows.
    I’m still hoping that the mcoc community magically bands together for the finals to take down blob

It’s definitely unlikely, but not impossible. The problem is the scale of summoners in the contest. Any social media platform only has the most involved players of the game, and there are thousands who probably don’t even know of the existence of any of this who we can’t really account for
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

I’m now team shriek 100%

What are you talking about?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shathra_(Earth-001)
    Wiki as in Wikipedia you donut.
    As you can see, this is a wiki you donut
    Right but is it Wikipedia? Or just a random wiki which isn't the same as talking about Wikipedia specifically?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Emilia90 said:

I’m now team shriek 100%

I made a post detailing shathra's origin and powerset, specifically for this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357150/summoners-choice-2024-before-you-vote-shathra#latest
    Missed this, definitely going to read it. I think Shathra is cool but yeah unlike Shriek I know nothing about her, quite literally.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

I’m still hoping that the mcoc community magically bands together for the finals to take down blob

It’s definitely unlikely, but not impossible. The problem is the scale of summoners in the contest. Any social media platform only has the most involved players of the game, and there are thousands who probably don’t even know of the existence of any of this who we can’t really account for
    Yeah, I mean we kinda did that last year cause Gladiator stood no chance against White Tiger (most people were celebrating the day before I remember it so well) and everyone completely lost it when he barely won. Problem is yeah most of the playerbase isn't on social media or forums so it's very unpredictable.
    Let's just hope most of the playerbase watched Venom: Let There Be Carnage and paid attention to all the characters cause the only way we get the W this time lol.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,173 ★★★★★
    @ItsClobberinTime Im telling you. It's literally just the picture they chose to represent Shriek. If they had chose any other appearance she would not be here right now lmao
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah, I mean we kinda did that last year cause Gladiator stood no chance against White Tiger (most people were celebrating the day before I remember it so well) and everyone completely lost it when he barely won. Problem is yeah most of the playerbase isn't on social media or forums so it's very unpredictable.
    Let's just hope most of the playerbase watched Venom: Let There Be Carnage and paid attention to all the characters cause the only way we get the W this time lol.
    I remember the Glad vs WT livestream being the most disappointing thing ever. When I heard the percentage I was even more sad

I’m sure she’ll get a good percentage of thirsty votes too, and for once, I’m all for that haha
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

@ItsClobberinTime Im telling you. It's literally just the picture they chose to represent Shriek. If they had chose any other appearance she would not be here right now lmao

The worst part is you might be right cause all I saw in the Twitch chat when they revealed her was goth mommy milkers over and over again... Lord have mercy
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

This seems to be true to an extent. They did Viper so dirty with her picture, I swear someone on the team hates her or something
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 144
    Wicket329 said:

Hello! Where did you find this? I can't see this in-game and in any of their social medias. Ty

It was posted as a community post on their YouTube channel!
    Thank you! I can't believe I missed that haha
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

I remember the Glad vs WT livestream being the most disappointing thing ever. When I heard the percentage I was even more sad

I’m sure she’ll get a good percentage of thirsty votes too, and for once, I’m all for that haha
    I usually don't care about the thirsty aspect either but I agree, this time it matters a lot lol.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,736 ★★★

How tf black tarantula won and not ruby Thursday. Nowadays, elections are rigged even in games. 😭

Yes! Lets all march on kabam headquarters!!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

And the issue is....?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,848 ★★★★★
    Ruby didn't make it.

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    I voted swarm, I like swarm 😩
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 910 ★★★
    My son made me vote for BT for my two accounts, I had to google all of them to explain their origin and background. I didn’t have a preference as I don’t know any of them.

I thought we could vote 4 times per account (1 in game and 3 via objectives)? Will I get in trouble for voting more than once?

I think we need to have more god tier mutants to balance the scales. Most classes had multiple bangers last couple of years and the mutant class fell behind in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Terra said:

ahmynuts said:

And the issue is....?
    ??? I didn't say there was one. I've been campaigning for goth mommy
  • Options
    ShottyShotty Posts: 15
    Bt come on
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,613 ★★★★
    Let's go Shriek!!!
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 797 ★★★

Blob is comming 😎🍷

bro thats what he looks like?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Blob is comming 😎🍷

bro thats what he looks like?
    No that’s an edit. If he does win, I’d personally like the gluttonous face version of Blob that looks akin to Mojo’s face.

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★
    No one stops the Blob. #TeamBlob
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★

I split my votes between Blob and Swarm last round, and with Swarm out, it's all Blob now.
  • Options

I split my votes between Blob and Swarm last round, and with Swarm out, it's all Blob now.
    That's a funny way to misspell Shriek