**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RIGGED Summoner’s Choice - who did you vote for

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Blob
    I voted Blob but I am old school and read x-men comics from the late 80s.. this current generation more than likely didn't know who the blob was, and if you don't he isn't all that ..um..."attractive".

I don't think it is rigged, but I am surprised that so many didn't want a mutant given how poor the returns on that class have been lately.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Shathra

Kabam Jax said:

Feel free to vote on this, and discuss respectfully.

But.

This is a firm reminder that the loudest group does not make it a majority. NOR is the forums a full representation of everyone playing the game.

In the case of Summoner's Choice, just because someone is the favourite of many, and may occupy most of the chatter, it does not mean that they are the most voted for.

And we've said this many times in the past... what possible motivation would we have to rig the vote? We rig the champion selection process for every other champion release, every year.

Also, I voted for Shriek.

That’s it exactly. You all are used to making the decision and even though you know that you should let the people decide you’ve become addicted to the power of selecting champions. You may even want to defer to the community but then you look at the totals and feel that itch that only selecting a champion can scratch. How could anyone go back to being a nobody who just waits each month to see who will be released once you’ve tasted the awesome power that comes from selecting a champion? I cant even comprehend what a thrill that must be.

Lol I think he was doing a bit, but honestly I can’t tell anymore.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Shriek

Kabam Jax said:

But.

This is a firm reminder that the loudest group does not make it a majority. NOR is the forums a full representation of everyone playing the game.

In the case of Summoner's Choice, just because someone is the favourite of many, and may occupy most of the chatter, it does not mean that they are the most voted for.

And we've said this many times in the past... what possible motivation would we have to rig the vote? We rig the champion selection process for every other champion release, every year.

That’s it exactly. You all are used to making the decision and even though you know that you should let the people decide you’ve become addicted to the power of selecting champions. You may even want to defer to the community but then you look at the totals and feel that itch that only selecting a champion can scratch. How could anyone go back to being a nobody who just waits each month to see who will be released once you’ve tasted the awesome power that comes from selecting a champion? I cant even comprehend what a thrill that must be.
    Is this a joke? If it isn't, good Lord.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Black Tarantula
    I hope Underdog Black T wins
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Shriek
    Emilia90 said:

Sigh another copium post? Womp womp

Toxic blob voters (not everyone, just people like this) rn:

They're really out here traumatized like Subaru after he found out Rem was the one brutally murdering him 💀

Wait, is your username a re:zero reference? I just realized lol.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Blob
    @Bugmat78 Yeah like most people who know Blob know him from X-Men origins Wolverine.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Black Tarantula
    Wicket329 said:

Kabam Jax said:

But.

Lol I think he was doing a bit, but honestly I can’t tell anymore.
    It's what I thought to but.... this is the MCOC forums....
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Black Tarantula
    Vance2_jr said:

The most insane part of claiming the vote was rigged is that there is zero reason why Kabam would include a champ in the voting and then nefariously rig the votes so that champ did not win. (I said the same thing in a previous summoner vote.) Easier would have been not to include Blob at all.

Excuse me, but please do not bring logic into this. There is no place for that here.
    Sorry, I forgot where I was posting.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    Shathra
    I have 3 accounts and I never once voted for Blob on any of them. Ruby Thursday first round, Shathra second round
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130
    edited February 1
    Shathra
    I voted Ruby with all my ballots first, then Shathra. Ruby is my first choice and my most preferred and I think she should've made it past round 1 due to how good she's done on twitter and from all the support she seemingly gets here. Do I think it's rigged? Of course not. It just so happened that she didn’t win.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★

RIGGED FROM THE BEGINNING!
    Seriously though I hadn’t heard of any of the characters this time around aside from blob, I was a Ruby enthusiast but Shathra seems cool so voting for her in the finals.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Shathra

RIGGED FROM THE BEGINNING!
    Seriously though I hadn’t heard of any of the characters this time around aside from blob, I was a Ruby enthusiast but Shathra seems cool so voting for her in the finals.

I’m just here for the Brennan Lee Mulligan Game Changer gif
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Black Tarantula

Kabam Jax said:

But.

If this is sarcastic comment, well played. If this is a serious, wow. Just wow...
  • Options
    FleshTailorFleshTailor Posts: 20
    Blob
    They keep saying "loud" doesn't mean majority, but the 'loudness' itself comes from the amount of comments, posts, and discussion about Blob. The frequency and abundance of people voting for, and talking about Blob is what creates this 'loudness' that the passive aggressive Kabam moderators like to imply is only created by a select few. Without many people voting for Blob, the loudness wouldn't exist. They're trying to tell you it was only 25% of voters (Blob) who happened to make all this noise and hype while at the same time 75%-80% voters (Shathra/BT) were all coincidentally quiet and mysterious and without 'loudness'. If they were popular enough to beat the one guy that had the most attention, just as a numbers game (75-80% of voters) this should be reflected in their own 'loudness' on each platform. Very odd and doesn't really follow logic.

But also I'm just rattled that we don't get BLOB. I can imagine is that it's a bunch of children and teenagers in-game voting for the 'edgy' looking characters.

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Blob
    Wicket329 said:

Ashacekar said:

Wicket329 said:

Ashacekar said:

Kabam Jax said:

Gotcha, so that's where the problem is. Let's make forum full represention. Next summoner choice can happen in forum itself. Just send a inbox message. It will be clear with the results, no questions asked, no debates in forum, no mod clarification needed and full represention given. That should be the deal.

#MakeCommunityChoiceGreatAgain
    God I hope this is a joke, I really can’t tell.
    What's wrong in forum vote? Kabam will have official pinned post and everyone has access to forum. The message for same can come in game inbox. What are the disadvantages you reckon? It will be transparent.
    Because the forums aren’t the community! I’m in a Masters Alliance, and I think I’m the only forum gremlin there. They are all people deeply invested in the game, but they don’t spend their time here. The point is that the players get to decide, it makes no sense to limit that to forum users.
    They just have to visit once to vote, they don't have to put post here. Atleast this is more spam proof than twitter. That is the whole point, it's not limiting to certain user, it's expanding forum to all. First they did the wildcard thing on twitter and it can visible so no one asked questions. Their engagement was just 1k. Maybe just a factor, a visible means like Forum should be there.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Blob will eventually come around, you don't need to go out making posts because he lost. People need to stop calling every vote rigged just because they didn't get what they want....