NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    Seen some people with Missing WOW points will this be addressed too @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit friend of mine had done Gamma challenge but still shows 0 points
  • NightRidah240NightRidah240 Member Posts: 12
    I completed WOW part 2 with Gorr (tagged size: M & Offensive: Burst) & only received one point
  • NightRidah240NightRidah240 Member Posts: 12
    EBG78 said:

I completed WOW part 2 with Gorr (tagged size: M & Offensive: Burst) & only received one point

He's not a burst champ. He's a DOT champ.
    Aah you're right - for some reason when I filter Offensive: Burst he shows up
    Thanks!
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 126 ★★

EBG78 said:

He's not a burst champ. He's a DOT champ.
    Aah you're right - for some reason when I filter Offensive: Burst he shows up
    Thanks!
    Make sure you switch the check at the bottom of the filter from "any" to "all".
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    where is deathless guilhotine objective? isn't supposed to be released today?
  • Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Member Posts: 23
    @Kabam Miike when are we suppose to get our extra point for week 1 completed all objectives but was still at 4 points doing this weeks currently at 6 with 2 objectives left
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike when are we suppose to get our extra point for week 1 completed all objectives but was still at 4 points doing this weeks currently at 6 with 2 objectives left

MCOC players, both impatient and illiterate it seems.
    And unable to find other posts.
  • DharakDharak Member Posts: 16
    I didn't get the caring and challenging objective for the winter of woe part 2 it's odd or maybe it's a bug of somekind.
  • Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Member Posts: 53
    10 energy still I guess they were talking out there backside when saying that they were listening lol. Yeah ok (sure we believe you) 🤮
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 126 ★★
    Dharak said:

I didn't get the caring and challenging objective for the winter of woe part 2 it's odd or maybe it's a bug of somekind.

Who did you use?
  • HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Have they said when they are going to give out the extra point from week 1? I apologize if this has been discussed already but I didn’t see a thread on it.
  • Deandc43Deandc43 Member Posts: 62
    So the points don't add up. U need 24 to get everything and according to post only 20 possible. As of now.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    I’m glad I rank my 7* gully to r2 for the solo objective when it comes out.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Quick question: Has it been confirmed whether or not Act 8.4 will drop before April 3?

This would allow players to obtain the Valiant title before the last round of WOW in order to squeeze in some extra points and earn one additional milestone…
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Quick question: Has it been confirmed whether or not Act 8.4 will drop before April 3?

This would allow players to obtain the Valiant title before the last round of WOW in order to squeeze in some extra points and earn one additional milestone…

There is no confirmed date, as far as I have seen.

There is no confirmed date, as far as I have seen.
    Thanks, appreciated.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

Well if you get variant mid of an objective, let's say within next 14 days, you unlock the nebula's valiant objective and all upcoming valiant objectives as well
    edited February 22

Well if you get variant mid of an objective, let's say within next 14 days, you unlock the nebula's valiant objective and all upcoming valiant objectives as well
    Makes sense, but I have no way of getting valiant before 8.4… Not going to explore Necro due to lack of resources (including time).

Makes sense, but I have no way of getting valiant before 8.4… Not going to explore Necro due to lack of resources (including time).
    Yes but wow final quest ends at may end , and 8.4 will be launched before that for sure.
    I don‘t think the valiant objectives will appear mid-quest… Meaning you only get the valiant objectives if you turn valiant before the last episode starts, so before April 3…

At least that‘s how it has been in the past, hasn‘t it?

I don‘t think the valiant objectives will appear mid-quest… Meaning you only get the valiant objectives if you turn valiant before the last episode starts, so before April 3…

No, it does appear in mid quest, I became valiant after the launch of abs quest, and as soon as I became valiant, I got the sinister six objective.
    edited February 23

No, it does appear in mid quest, I became valiant after the launch of abs quest, and as soon as I became valiant, I got the sinister six objective.
    Oh, that‘s great to hear… Thanks!

And congrats on becoming Valiant! ☺️
  • BasNLBasNL Member Posts: 62
    edited February 23
    I'm not the best player, so skipped Abs man completely. Nebula seems to be doable. But please get rid of that energy cost. I need to be able to get a lot of tries to get to know the fighting style. It's ridiculous you want to get money from this trick.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    Managed to knock out the robot objective on both my main and my secondary account before it expired. The pain of doing it will hopefully be less than doing another run at the gauntlet at the end.

Got six points on the main account after doing a Scorpion run. Will probably use Howard 7R1 and Angela 6R4 sig 200 to knock out the objectives on the main. No clue who I'm going to run with on my secondary account.
    Okay knocked off a couple more objectives. Did Angela (R3 sig 102) and Scorpion (R5 sig 200) with my 2nd account. Angela was close to a solo and Scorpion took 4 revives which would have been less if I remembered to set it to Rupture instead of keeping it on poison. I wasn't playing for solo on either of these so once I got good damage I just kept it. Nothing that wasn't in the overflow so I didn't feel too bad

On my main I used Howard for the Carina objective. Lost a few revives for not turning on the auto masher (again nothing not in overflow). First time using Howard and it was a really fun fight. The armor breaks and crazy buffs he gets made the fight really fun. I've got an Angela (sig 200) that I just took to rank 4 but haven't leveled as I'm waiting for level up. I'll probably bang out the last objective this weekend.

So this fight was a little tricky but no where close to the phone throwing rage that was the Absorbing Man fight. If the rest of the fights are around this level with a few viable options for each objective I'll be very happy. The rewards are super solid and it feels like it'll be on the same level as last year's Eternity of Pain, tricky but not impossible.

TL;DR Howard go BRRRRRR Angela is Bae.
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    Is there any timeline on the deathless guillotine objective?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Rohith21 said:

Is there any timeline on the deathless guillotine objective?

Just be patient, it will be there soon … either for Week 3 or Week 4 Boss.
    What a fun fight Week 3 was. They took a really challenging champion and made him even trickier with a very specific loophole to beat him. Just had a blast with Domino just now, I’m not sure who I want to use for the other objectives but I’m really looking forward to doing it.

This is the way the Absorbing Man fight should have been. Maybe have him take 400% damage while deactivated to make catching his special more rewarding in the gauntlet.