**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War placement bug

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited March 20

If they would have just acknowledged the issue a month ago when I made the post and didn’t start a new season and tactic(zero excuse for this) then we wouldn’t be here. Did they think it would just fix itself? It almost makes it obvious they weren’t silently working behind the scenes and barely noticed or else you wouldn’t start up a new season without fixing the problem from the last one. @Man2th

Yeah NOT silently working on it... more like silently hearing about it. They had a whole month to do something. Instead there's no difference... besides ACTUALLY (publicly) acknowledging it this month. The "work-around" is the same "WORK-AROUND" as last month... wait until Raids Week ends. Will it be the same "work-around" next month? Because that's unacceptable.
  • Options
    WhatsthedillyoWhatsthedillyo Posts: 19
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

This issue is something the gameteam has been working on, behind the scenes. Apologies for not being transparent about that sooner.

It appears they have a good idea what's causing the issue and are on the road to fixing it.

A temporary, less-than-ideal workaround is as follows:
    Have new Alliance members wait for the next matchmaking period, afterwards they should be able to join any future wars.

More news as we receive it.

This was mentioned a month ago and they all kept silent until this has affected alliances with content creators/ spenders they now acknowledge it . As long as it doesn’t affect the elite the rest of you can keep shut .
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

This issue is something the gameteam has been working on, behind the scenes. Apologies for not being transparent about that sooner.

It appears they have a good idea what's causing the issue and are on the road to fixing it.

Have new Alliance members wait for the next matchmaking period, afterwards they should be able to join any future wars.

This was mentioned a month ago and they all kept silent until this has affected alliances with content creators/ spenders they now acknowledge it . As long as it doesn’t affect the elite the rest of you can keep shut .
    Sad thing is sga has a lottt of spenders too but the content creators is a good point. To be fair shout out KT and a few others. We reached out to them and they made videos or sent in messages to the right people kabam just didn’t do anything about it. Can’t blame them, but I’m glad it’s out in the open now.
  • Options
    Tsl_ApolloTsl_Apollo Posts: 9
    Wow that response from Jax is pitiful honestly, this issue should've been addressed like that a month ago, not a month in. I feel bad for allies suffering now from the bug and us SGA guys are beyond furious still and will not let this go.
  • Options
    CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 65
    They should just end the season and give us a apology nerf the global and fix the bugs with war before starting the season again
  • Options
    HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 39
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

This has not worked. My new members cannot join AW placements nor Alliance Quest. They were however able to join attack phase.
  • Options
    Gonc3dGonc3d Posts: 7
    Same bug here. I'm unable to position my heroes in war. I just changed alliances during raid week, and I can't place the defenders. I was able to join the attack phase, but my alliance is being prejudiced for the missing defenders.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 82

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank the lord. Would have much rather an upfront comment a month ago but thank you for finally getting back to us.
    Why thanks him man! They treat their customers so bad! Not even a word after months. I think you guys should stop spending right now!
  • Options
    @DarkNightRise bc I don’t want to get banned and have my post taken down so I’m trying to be level headed lmao!
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 82

@DarkNightRise bc I don’t want to get banned and have my post taken down so I’m trying to be level headed lmao!

Hey man you did nothing wrong, you just say the true and have none personal attack! We need to raise our voice when needed, this is Democracy country, not paradise North Korea!
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 168 ★★
    I’m in favor of cancelling the season due to the meta itself. But this a much more concrete reason IMO.

I feel like they have so many things planned and scheduled and the days of canceling or postponing seasons aren’t on the menu anymore sadly.

Canceling the season and rewarding last seasons rewards would be awesome. But even just cancel bg and sending out a mass compensation would be the right move
  • Options
    Man2thMan2th Posts: 48
    We are in a dog fight due to being a player short. This is absolutely unacceptable and INSANE to have players play as if this isn’t an issue impacting rounds and results. Wasting items and other resources to try since there isn’t any update other than moving this chat to BUGS and Known Issues.

We need a defender to get 2 kills to win. If the his BUG was addressed a month ago - delay season before going live we wouldn’t be in this situation.

We had to run 9 with no preferred PF/ Cross-Fight ability champs and suck it up. Despite best efforts - it looks like a loss.

Players have been sucking it up but cmon man. Add AI issues, AW BUG when not placing Final Boss the tactic doesn’t turn on (Kabam new AW Map change a long time ago but failed to fix = no Off-season practice), AW tactic campaign changes (OOF on design and properly testing), and a BUG for players who join alliances prior to match-making is WOW.

Recruiting or leaving puts others at risk to get their contributions crushed to an alliance goal. APOLOGIZING, Compensation and ENDING the season seems like the best thing to do since the developers can’t fox all of these issues. Pretty sure there is enough content to keep us busy to fix a game mode that has ALWAYS been a staple for many alliances.

Do something Kabam!
  • Options

Hey man you did nothing wrong, you just say the true and have none personal attack! We need to raise our voice when needed, this is Democracy country, not paradise North Korea!
    My posts have been taken down too by Jax. This company doesn't value our speech. This thread is one of a myriad of proofs throughout the years.
  • Options
    Again, this isn't an apology:
    Kabam Jax said:

and this isn't a "workaround":
    Kabam Jax said:

All we got was some extremely late word from the company that's supposed to tide us over until... what? We've been given messages like this before that went nowhere. Even the Trello Board doesn't mention this issue:
    https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

• Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 38
    War has ended and I still can't place defense...so sad that we have no way to place defense now.
  • Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 38
    edited March 22
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The "workaround" does not work.
  • Options
    CopperTopCopperTop Posts: 11
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Confirmed workaround doesn't work for us as well.

• Options
    Well Kabam THANKS for silence and costing my alliance Round 4 and now Round 5. We know Round 6 is in that same boat.

Our Masters run is over. Time to just watch the AW rating diminish, pointless to use items anymore and try, and watch a massive turn-over when this season ends.

AW BUG is exploiting alliances not impacted by this bug to have unfair advantages, basically. Revive farming was considered unfair advantage - double dipping rewards for certain content were considered players taking advantage facing bans or other other actions.

Losing due to a BUG - not because an alliance was better. They just had a full team. Its was competitive - but ultimately - just a player short forcing too much to cover with this tactic and defense strategy facing in Masters.

Good luck to those who decide to pursue answers or pull something from Kabam on this situation. This absolutely sucks.

The hell with AW.
  • Options
    Jusr72Jusr72 Posts: 6
    I have this same issue! 2 ppl have not been able to last war, now the same 2 and a 3rd person. This war! This cost my alliance to fall into Gold and Kabam says its because I was already enlisted. Well I un-enlisted and re-enlisted and still nothing!!
  • Options
    I told you guys it would be the 3 war treatment until raids ends. Sga-1 went through the same thing last season and that’s why the thread was initially made. But here we are a month later with the same issue and no fix in sight. @Jusr72 @Man2th @CopperTop @Moghazy
  • Options
    2 days later, another war ruined, and still no word from kabam.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 55
    I was waiting for this to get bumped today and everyone realize Jax workaround wasn't gonna work. Everyone gets to experience it for two more wars because kabam ignored all of us a month ago who had our last three wars of the season ruined. Hey, I guess at least you all know halfway through the season you got hosed instead of wasting resources for another week before they ruin it.
  • Options
    Well there is the in-game YELLOW filled message addressing this BUG which Kabam said they will address in the future.

The other BUG for alliances not able to match an opponent. I mean when its broke - clearly broke - whats so hard to say SEASON CANCELLED - ISSUE COMPS (SGA hell give them 2 seasons worth - with an APOLOGY.

Wiping rounds for points during this Raids week still doesn’t mean players and alliances weren’t impacted prior to Raids. Interesting to see how this plays out. Meanwhile, its try to maintain P1 for season end playing with minimal items since our Masters run got spoiled. Hell we had another guy leave for the drama the BUG caused. So now its embrace the suck and find another alliance after season ends.
  • Options
    Yeah at least it’s happening early for you guys. Better than going through an entire season using resources for the final 3 to be the ones to be affected lol. Only took 5 weeks for them to put a yellow banner on the forums.
  • Options
    Additionally, the banner reads as if they are compensating people for missed wars but not for their neglect of a bug ruining entire seasons. Interesting.
  • Options
    WeAreBernoWeAreBerno Posts: 4
    edited March 23
    Siete penosi. Kabam ridicola come sempre. Un bug dietro l’altro.
    P.S. usate google translate per tradurre il commento dato che non meritate neanche che le persone vi scrivano in inglese dato che rispondete sempre alla stessa maniera
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Siete penosi. Kabam ridicola come sempre. Un bug dietro l’altro.
    P.S. usate google translate per tradurre il commento dato che non meritate neanche che le persone vi scrivano in inglese dato che rispondete sempre alla stessa maniera

🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    4th war of the season we can't place full defense.
    It might be a good idea to scrap the season, give last season rewards and start back when its fixed.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited March 23
    Just cancel the season or at least this war, we're going to war with less defenders even tho our new member is already in the alliance for days, and he can't even attack because the game won't let him
    How is this f- fair?