**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

April's Side Quest is a BRAND NEW Structure - Vaults

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 386 ★★
    Deder80 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Kabam support 🫶

GrO_ot78 said:

Kabam support 🫶

They don’t even address your question. That’s an ol good automated replies for you.

Some clarification by Kabam team members would be nice because I had all 4 maze keys and took 4 different paths in the maze and still got screwed out a vault key. Come on Kabam… get this game right.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Please say something to mess. No one in the main post made a clarification on a pattern to do the paths in the maze or why we losing our vault keys or not getting the 4th one from the maze. This needs to be fixed or addressed.
    Yeah, they didn’t get it, I did 4 paths and didn’t repeat 1 path like they said, but if you send a ticket, they will prob help you 1 time. Better luck next week 👻
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,676 Guardian

They need to unlock the map or post the map here.

This map ? (Posted by someone, and has been in some other threads)

Looks like you should do Bottom-Left, and Upper-Right, paths before the other 2 corners.

Those other 2 corners then have safety net branches where you can divert at the last segment to get back on track (in case you had veered back onto those original first 2 corners).

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,800 ★★★★★

They need to unlock the map or post the map here.

This map ? (Posted by someone, and has been in some other threads)

Looks like you should do Bottom-Left, and Upper-Right, paths before the other 2 corners.

Those other 2 corners then have safety net branches where you can divert at the last segment to get back on track (in case you had veered back onto those original first 2 corners).

Up and down on both sides, never go to the middle...
    Why are they leaving a 🪤 for people to fail on getting a 6* AG as if it was such a big deal...
    I opened a ticket to satisfy my 100% OCD, not the prize really...
  • Options
    NSlaNSla Posts: 15
    How come when I try to enter champions in the ROOKS vault, there is only 1 slot for a champion? Am I supposed to go through all of Rooks vault with 1 champion?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,800 ★★★★★
    NSla said:

How come when I try to enter champions in the ROOKS vault, there is only 1 slot for a champion? Am I supposed to go through all of Rooks vault with 1 champion?

Yes, its 1 fight with 1 champion.
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119

For me its time to stop side quest the reward are not amazing :/

Don't play then? That's why it's a "side" quest
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 56
    I can only see 70 t2 dust from vault level 5. Where is the other 30?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 746 ★★★★
    TheHerc said:

It's 100. 30 t2 is listed on the left column for Week 3
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 56
    Crys23 said:

TheHerc said:

It's 100. 30 t2 is listed on the left column for Week 3
    What about tier 1 dust?
  • Options
    MischabästMischabäst Posts: 20

So do i understand this correctly - You only get the rewards from the Chessmaster level you have cleared? So if I 100% lelvel 5, I will not get the rewards for level 4, 3, 2, 1?
    Before you also got the rewards for the levels below the highest level you cleared.

• Options
    irsiirsi Posts: 4
    Hi Guys.. Hope you all are well.
    Just wanted to know that what is the issue with path rewards of 8.3 as previously the reward was alot better and higher than the current situation as of now there are only 1K 6* shards with bunch of alpha 2 and tier 5 related stuff.
    Is it an issue/bug?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,172 ★★★★★
    My dude is committed. Don't try to sell your account, I'm sure they'll ban it today anyway.
  • Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 111
    Never sell Champions Accounts!
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Will be interesting, they will have to add a special tag for the event. They really have backed themselves into a corner with this.

They’ve run Female required champ stuff before.
    This time just stuck out because they specifically say “Tagged”.

Think at least some other times has just said Female champs (not “Female Tagged”).
    It's a good callout. I chatted with the team, they're going to adjust the in-game messaging so that, basically as you said, it won't refer to it as "female-tagged" and simply "female" instead.
    Jax, is Kindred male or female? How about vox and nimrod? 😝

Just messing, dude. There's a plethora of obviously female champs, but I had to say it. 😂
    You're joking but Kindred was included in Women's day event crystals so it's not out of the question.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 303 ★★
    edited April 17
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax guys could you please get this checked. There is some wrong reward showing on map for 3rd week and that doesn't match as mentioned in post. Have a look screenshots. It is missing 2500 and also extra 2500 mysterium.

Also as you said every week 1 path would have 5000 mysterium. That Means every week we will get 12500 from vault quest. But this is not happening. I got 12500 from 2nd week but didn't get from 1st week. Also in 3rd week it is having 7500 mysterium instead of 12500

Guys does anyone else noticed the same..

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    IRQ said:

Kabam Jax said:

Will be interesting, they will have to add a special tag for the event. They really have backed themselves into a corner with this.

Think at least some other times has just said Female champs (not “Female Tagged”).
    It's a good callout. I chatted with the team, they're going to adjust the in-game messaging so that, basically as you said, it won't refer to it as "female-tagged" and simply "female" instead.

Just messing, dude. There's a plethora of obviously female champs, but I had to say it. 😂
    You're joking but Kindred was included in Women's day event crystals so it's not out of the question.
    Haha, I forgot all about that. Good point!
  • Options
    SegitoSegito Posts: 3
    I too saw that there was difference in the mysterium given out each week
  • Options
    KillerMKillerM Posts: 2
    April side event its the most stupid thing since a long time…. How can those maze fights be pretty easy and the 1 boss fight so hard to defeat makes no sense.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 303 ★★
    Avnish said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax guys could you please get this checked. There is some wrong reward showing on map for 3rd week and that doesn't match as mentioned in post. Have a look screenshots. It is missing 2500 and also extra 2500 mysterium.

Also as you said every week 1 path would have 5000 mysterium. That Means every week we will get 12500 from vault quest. But this is not happening. I got 12500 from 2nd week but didn't get from 1st week. Also in 3rd week it is having 7500 mysterium instead of 12500

Guys does anyone else noticed the same..

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax guys any update on this you could atleast reply on this. Pls check screenshot I atteched and get this checked or should I start a new thread. I don't think kabam is following up on this.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    Can anyone help make sure my "math" is right on this...

So since I don't want to deal with that ridiculous Threat lvl 5 Kindred, and we got 4 extra keys, can I just switch gears and do threat lvl 4 for all the remaining bosses PLUS go back and do threat lvl 4 for the first boss (since they're staying till the end of the event rather than changing every week) so that I can *at least* get the 6 star awakening crystal?

Since the top rewards this time are built as an "all or nothing" and "no lower tiers" additional, I want to make sure I get *something.* Or those that have tried is threat lvl 4 Kindred just as awful?
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    IRQ said:

Kabam Jax said:

The funny thing is that both kindred and vox are sorta counted as they/them as they are multiple beings/more than one in their body
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,838 ★★★★★
    Are we supposed to 100% every difficulty? I think I wasted now 4 keys on level 4 difficulty of the first quest.

Why is this so confusing
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★

Are we supposed to 100% every difficulty? I think I wasted now 4 keys on level 4 difficulty of the first quest.

Why is this so confusing

No. You can only 100% one difficulty. Even says that in the original post.