**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Units required for Omega event

Comments

• Options
    Legend_WriterLegend_Writer Posts: 20
    Wait, I'm confused. What event is this?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★

Wait, I'm confused. What event is this?

The one that starts next Wednesday

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/omega-days/
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★
    So, because I have a short attention span and suck at math….. I have 27000ish units. If I spend all them and spend the units from the event I should be good to go?
  • Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

So, because I have a short attention span and suck at math….. I have 27000ish units. If I spend all them and spend the units from the event I should be good to go?

You would miss out on the last 4 milestones, which have some pretty good stuff.
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

Even if I put the units we get on top of the 27000 I have currently?
  • Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Yes, the necessary 36k mathed in this thread takes into account the units received in milestones
  • Options
    Ahhhh. That blows.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Yes, the necessary 36k mathed in this thread takes into account the units received in milestones
    36.9k***
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    The exact amount of units needed for a Valiant player to complete 100% of the Omega Days event is 36,900 Units
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    Jack2634 said:

i am an arena grinder myself , spent only 15 bucks every month (with or without special events) on sigil and 735 monthly units deal. Got around 6k+ every month and i can assure it can't be enough to participate in any events. For fellow f2p, i think this event is a pass. On the brighter side, this event will give a lot of free units and resources, so i will take those free rewards and free units anyday! And better saving them up for the upcoming july 4th event

have you calculated how many units we can get ? I know that we will have to spend some first but would love to know that max at what milestone to stop. Maybe @DNA3000 can calculate that too for us who just looking to get max units only.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,186 ★★★★★
    Keep grinding and saving for July-4th.
    There you will get assured, fixed and BETTER rewards.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

But this is way more fun and that matters more. To me at least
    Are you having FUN summoner? 🫣
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 668 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

It depends on the player’s title. Obviously Valiants will get the best. Paragorns won’t. That’s the « game », to motivate players to climb the Everest.
    The Omega Days put the 2 titles at the same rewards. The only difference is the Omega Crystals specific to Valiant or Paragorn.
    At the moment, to choose the 4th July offers is a gamble for Paragorns. Maybe 7r4 materials. Maybe more 7* shards. Maybe not.
    If I am not wrong, the Valiant title didn’t exist on the 4th July 2023. So maybe the bundles for Paragorns won’t be better than last year.

Objectively the champions of the 7* Omega Crystal are far better than those of the 2023 7* Banquet Crystal.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

This year's July4 will surprise everyone, f2p will really regret a lot that they did not saved enough

5700 units for a random 7* is hilariously bad decision, one can reach 10k total units from Arena, EQ and chips crystals easily, will be historic whaling offers, don't get tempted, that's all I will say.

Using units on random event vs whole year's biggest deals? Quite obvious imo.

I have 7500 units, should I save for july 4?
  • Options
    4th is a gamble. Dont know what you’re going to pull. This pool is super solid and if you love someone and decide to invest, you get them r3. Worth it IMO.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

This year's July4 will surprise everyone, f2p will really regret a lot that they did not saved enough

5700 units for a random 7* is hilariously bad decision, one can reach 10k total units from Arena, EQ and chips crystals easily, will be historic whaling offers, don't get tempted, that's all I will say.

Using units on random event vs whole year's biggest deals? Quite obvious imo.

I think you will be surprised by a price increase in 4th of july unit deals
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 201 ★★
    Anyone got a break down an idiot like me? I don't understand DNA's table... Idk what the amount of units get me other than points.. or the progressions levels
  • Options
    edited May 5
    Trek26 said:

Anyone got a break down an idiot like me? I don't understand DNA's table... Idk what the amount of units get me other than points.. or the progressions levels

Rich the man probably going to post video to explain everything with visuals on YouTube
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Trek26 said:

Rich the man probably going to post video to explain everything with visuals on YouTube
    Thanks
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 48
    So wait, how many would I get for spending 3700 not including anything free? I’m bad at math lmaoo plz forgive 😂
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    Soundwarp said:

So wait, how many would I get for spending 3700 not including anything free? I’m bad at math lmaoo plz forgive 😂

80 points in the Omega track, 114 in the Alpha track
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Soundwarp said:

And what rewards does that get us? And isn't 30/ units a crystal?
    So confusing.. I'll wait until event starts to see what's up.. my small brain can process
  • Options
    Trek26 said:

ahmynuts said:

Soundwarp said:

So confusing.. I'll wait until event starts to see what's up.. my small brain can process
    You can easily see the milestones on the event page

• Options

Trek26 said:

ahmynuts said:

Soundwarp said:

You can easily see the milestones on the event page

The more I look at it the more it seems uneconomical 🥲