It’s getting hard.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Member Posts: 69
    "an unknown error..."
  • StacheBoiStacheBoi Member Posts: 43
    edited May 9
    B)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

7* Class Nexus Selector as compensation? Maybe a 7* Awakening gem as well.

8* crystal
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    I'm having trouble getting in too.
    A compensation would not be bad
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105

Perhaps they can give out some 7* 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6 generic gems as compensation….

Only for valiant players of course!
    Right, obviously. The Paragons get grouped with the Proven players, both receiving a 2* Nexus, and 1* Featured.
  • WickkedWickked Member Posts: 3
    I tried using my Kabam log in instead of my Google and it still will not let me in. Weird
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    Can't login as well.

• Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    Negasonic broke the game!!! :(
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    Samsung s22+
    Both wifi & 5g
    Home screen & wifi symbol. Then failed to login
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Define "down" please. Error code? Infinite loading? What are we looking at?

Down like no one in my alliance can login. No game connection
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    edited May 9

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

There... aren't higher FPS options in the game... so your device doesn't matter. There is nothing to fix related to FPS...
  • Vertex_3Vertex_3 Member Posts: 1
    Any 1 still down, I’m still unable to log on

Kabam Jax said:

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

There... aren't higher FPS options in the game... so your device doesn't matter. There is nothing to fix related to FPS...
    Lol ok, fix the game issue that is currently happening and stop worrying about me so much. Btw, after you fix it, just compensate all valiant players and that’s it! They deserve it the most!
    lol weren’t you just telling them to fix the FPS issue?
  • DuongTuanDuongTuan Member Posts: 1
    I login my main account, but when I log out and log back in with my secondary account, I get a connection error
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    I have not been able to connect to the game for more than 1h, without being able to advance in war or arenas, so those of us who are brave should receive a good compensation for it.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 341 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Lol ok, fix the game issue that is currently happening and stop worrying about me so much. Btw, after you fix it, just compensate all valiant players and that’s it! They deserve it the most!
    Bruhhhh... Guaranteed this guy only became Thronebreaker this week from having 10 R5 6*'s in his deck
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Member Posts: 50
    Unable to log in on three devices, despite re-installing the game and restarting my phones and iPad. Thanks for looking into this @KabamJax
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Member Posts: 69

Kabam Jax said:

You should get to Valiant. The compensation and rewards are totally worth it.
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    Still the same for me....... Fix one bug and two more shall take it's place. Hail KABAM!!!
  • QazzyQazzy Member Posts: 68
    edited May 9
    same problem.\ - "unknown error" (ios)
  • EashanthEashanth Member Posts: 2
    is there any ETA for the fix?

You guys better start working on compensation. This is getting annoying

Idk why yall are so obsessed with compensation, it’s not gonna happen. Don’t forget we’re talking w/ Kabam rn.
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★

This is like the old days. New release, shortly followed by game down due to flaw/exploit/something unforseen.

I thought the same... Made me nostalgic. Then I got a little teed off because I'm on a very specific schedule for my arena grind 😂

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★

• Rush_CatRush_Cat Member Posts: 26
    mcoc players don't ask for compensation every two seconds challenge impossible
  • AstamanianaAstamaniana Member Posts: 23
    No further informations - over an hour down for me. Seems there is no one there fixing it.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Still down wtf