**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I hope the fix comes soon .. the bugs are getting tiring
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    The lag this past week has been the worse ever. The worst. Dumping units down the drain for no reason. I can't believe Marvel lets these guys run their game. It's terrible. All it has it great graphics but that it's. Everything else is trash.
    Since yesterday my champs are fighting in slow mo .. lags are terrible
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    I am not about to record every single fight I have until the issue magically appears. Many people are having the same problem. From what I've seen, recordings have been provided by others. I use a Galaxy Note 5 device by Samsung.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Better stop playing guys this game is soo unhealthy that all of our anger and frustrations are igno
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

You mean I.LAG.IT? :lol: Everytime mordo uses heavy,dash in,specials there's always a short lag right before it lands and you can't do anything about it even blocking.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Screw you kabam I lost all control of my champs in war and got two ko'd 1 half ko'd just to kill a 5k hood fix it
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Left my alliance now cos no point in doing AQ n War atm. Quake is all over the place doing her own thing n special button needs a good thump or more to activate it. Think I'm winding down my game now.
    My eyes hurt coz of lags ..cant play much myself
  • BuildBuild Posts: 42
    I rarely post, but the last 24 hours have been difficult.

I'm using a Motorola Droid Turbo 2, Android system 7.0. Official release. No root access.(XT1585)

I'm experiencing:

lag/low frame rates
    Input drops
    Losing control/incorrect input (I hold for block, and get a dash)
    Special attacks not registering
    Slow loading times
    Disturbingly fast AI recovery. IE: Adversaries use a special, and recover fast enough, that I no longer dash in to attack after specials miss.

I've noticed these issues in: AQ (today primarily), arena, events quests, and dueling.

Posting because today it got my heroes wiped out, by a symbiote in AQ, of all things. It's embarrassing, to lose like that.

On a side note, from what I have read, it seems that you folks focus on the iOS version primarily. Then worry about Android. Last I recall, Android has the lion's share of the market.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Ye, I'm having same thing happen in arena
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I feel like my champs are getting sucked into attacks. When I dodge back to avoid a basic attack it will somehow make my champ block mid dash back then the block will drop leading to a combo from the opponent. This is really frustrating against fast moving opponents with long reach like Doc Ock, Dorm and Venom. The Venoms, Doc Ocks are soo freaking fast in 5.4 I get clipped while dashing back and dexterity is popping up on the screen.

Intercept seems to lag randomly as well. At the last second there will be a skip and I’m getting hit. On my recording you can see I’m clearly attacking first then the opponent will skip a frame punching me in my face. Gameplay is definitely off, you get a feel for how the game works and when the fighting is adjusted you can see a difference. This has been going on since the week the game went down a lot.

iPhone 7
    Updated to the latest iOS
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    edited January 2018
    For probably the last few weeks, I have been doing tons of unintended medium and heavy attacks. This has cost me very dearly in AQ lately because they take much longer and open me up for a lot more attacks.

I am barely tapping the screen, but still getting these longer attacks. A few others in my alliance are having the same issue. Anyone else??
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’ve noticed that I’ll go to dash and my champs will just randomly do a heavy attack to fresh air with the opponent miles away. It’s happening in about 1/3 of my fights.

Definitely been more laggy since most recent update.
  • BuildBuild Posts: 42
    Now this is happening.

3x3qe99hmwb8.png

These errors are getting me killed in all facets of the game. My AQ performance in the last few days has been pitiful. I'm frustrated.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Build wrote: »
    Now this is happening.

3x3qe99hmwb8.png

These errors are getting me killed in all facets of the game. My AQ performance in the last few days has been pitiful. I'm frustrated.

Ah I see new update is finally here
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    So I’m not sure if this is an issue for anyone else but while I’ve been working to get better with my SL in ROL, I go to block sometimes and I lose control of the character. He attacks for no reason. It makes me lose my streak and cost me a good run. Very frustrating.

I had that same problem, i would lag into a dash attack and get hit. And i could do nothing about it.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    This issue is freaking me the hell out. After nearly 3 years on MCOC, I am considering dropping out. We always 100% all the BGs of AQ and its just getting too dang costly to constantly heal and revive because of it.

Its a tough issue to pin down. I did get a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 recently that I started playing on. So, I assumed that was the issue. But its become more than apparent the issue is only happening in AQ and AW. I dont see these random medium and heavy attacks in quests.

All in all it just sucks. Worst issue I have had since I started.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Yes, it has happened to me for a while. The frequency varies. I get both the issue that I do a heavy when I am trying to do a light or medium, and I just stand there when I am trying to do a heavy. It’s an input problem that has been ongoing.
This discussion has been closed.