**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Nerf Serpent while you still can

This champ is utter____ aw just isn’t fun anymore because of him and this magic thief meta. At least 4 people in my Alli are quitting allis all together some are just dropping out from the game all together because of this aw season. I am valiant and so is my good friend on the alli we talk almost every other day since we play this game everyday/every other, and yet we are quitting this game after 5 years because you Kbam missed the mark so much on this champ and meta. Like most of your offers this season and champ are tone deaf. I mean what does it say about you as a company if you lose 30 players in an instant I doubt it’s just me and our alliance who are mad if I am I’ll eat my words

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    I agree he should be toned down, but considering his rebalancing isn’t even out yet I don’t think that “while you still can” is accurate.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,186 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'm just confused on when was the last time Kabam made a pure broken attacker like they made defenders onslaught serpant Maestro Bullseye.
    Crazy times.

Well a lot of 2018 champs were OP on offense at that time
    like capiw, corvy, domihoe, ghost, void, to name a few. They were released in a span of few months and some are really too good, if not broken, on offense.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 714 ★★★★
    Doom absolutely destroys him, it's just we can't use it in AW rn because of the global node but you can use it on bg
    Also white tiger and claire works fine against him
  • Options
    What you are talking bout? bud.

Serpent ain't even broken imo. You wanna dex his specials? Just inflict stagger or Neutralize before he launches a special.Most top mystics easily counter him.

Doom, abs man, tigra, wiccan ,rintrah, juggs, kush, soc supreme, sym supreme, the hood, Chavez, Claire, just to name a few. Comparing him with bullseye and Onslaught is the worst take ever. He is a tough defender, not unfair or broken
  • Options

Doom absolutely destroys him, it's just we can't use it in AW rn because of the global node but you can use it on bg
    Also white tiger and claire works fine against him

Well I think you can still use doom if serpent is stunnable. Just parry him every 20 seconds, you need not to worry about dex as you would never dex with king doom.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 573 ★★★
    Man, I do agree serpent can be a challenge to fight. But there are so many videos of serpent solos out there. Watch how to fight him, practice fighting him, and once you learn what’s going on in the fight he isn’t a bad champ to fight.
  • Options
    I’m in a tier 3 group, so I know I’m in the easiest version of the tactic, but this tactic has not been that bad after they made the changes. Outside of a few annoying defenders on annoying nodes, but even then we have been able to creatively find solutions.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 643 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I'm just confused on when was the last time Kabam made a pure broken attacker like they made defenders onslaught serpant Maestro Bullseye.
    Crazy times.

Prowler and Spider Punk
    I said broken, not some flavour of the month attackers.
    Could say the same of the defenders you listed, none are broken
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    edited May 19
    PT_99 said:

Crazy times.

Kushala? Silk? Kate?
  • Options
    Were they around for Korg back in the day?
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 453 ★★★
    We need hard defenders lol if every hard defender gets nerfed then every good attacker needs a nerf
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 63
    Killabway said:

This champ is utter____ aw just isn’t fun anymore because of him and this magic thief meta. At least 4 people in my Alli are quitting allis all together some are just dropping out from the game all together because of this aw season. I am valiant and so is my good friend on the alli we talk almost every other day since we play this game everyday/every other, and yet we are quitting this game after 5 years because you Kbam missed the mark so much on this champ and meta. Like most of your offers this season and champ are tone deaf. I mean what does it say about you as a company if you lose 30 players in an instant I doubt it’s just me and our alliance who are mad if I am I’ll eat my words

Skill issue
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    Well good news ... this is the last season of this stupid meta
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 368 ★★

PT_99 said:

Crazy times.

like capiw, corvy, domihoe, ghost, void, to name a few. They were released in a span of few months and some are really too good, if not broken, on offense.
    2019, 2022 were even more broken lol
    and 2021 was packing stuff like cgr too but not as much stacked
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

We need hard defenders lol if every hard defender gets nerfed then every good attacker needs a nerf

#NerfHerc2024?
    How about we just delete him? Completely delete him. 😃
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 689 ★★★
    That’s no reason to nerf a champ. I Normally don’t do negative talk. I’ll try to say this nicely.
    If you’re having issues beating a champ that’s revolved around a game bug then it’s a skill issue. They made it hard for a reason. I for one appreciate a challenging fight. It makes the game more interesting. If you want sure easy fights join a lower tier ally. If your teammates are leaving find better players with more grit. And they leave because the game is is to hard then they weren’t worth keeping in the first place. This game is full of people always looking for an ally. My team is plat 6 and we run into serpent a lot. Most of us die fighting him to. Oh well next!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,301 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 99
    shield311 said:

PT_99 said:

Crazy times.

2019, 2022 were even more broken lol
    and 2021 was packing stuff like cgr too but not as much stacked
    Cgr was in 2020 not 2021
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 857 ★★★
    People calling for a tone down because he's a monster on defense???? While everywhere I look people NON STOP DUMP on him for not doing 20k a hit and having terrible damage.....if were toning him down ya better be boosting his offense. He's perfectly balanced
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★

People calling for a tone down because he's a monster on defense???? While everywhere I look people NON STOP DUMP on him for not doing 20k a hit and having terrible damage.....if were toning him down ya better be boosting his offense. He's perfectly balanced

These are the same players that would go absolutely mental if they nerfed OP attackers like herc, CGR, Hulkling etc...

Defenders make them actually think and not just smash their way through the game. And we all know there's not alot of thinking going on around here sometimes.