**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AW season 50 info

2»

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,224 ★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Isn't this a obvious hint about the next saga?

Evade and autoblock is associated with Science and tech class respectively. They are going to be #houseofmirrors defense saga.

Cosmic champs and skill champs usually have anti evade/autoblock effects like true strike, true accuracy or slow/decelerate.
    They are going to be #Clarity attack saga.

And the tactic is wayy more forgiving imo. You can also use champs outside #clarity to counter the defenders.

Some good attackers can be - Corvy with prox synergy, odin, heimdall, Gorr, hulkling, Serpent, Herc, Kate, Shang, Nick, Prof x, Iceman, Jabari, Zemo, Karnak, etc.

Good point, but 5 bans,
    no Corvus, no Odin, no Kate or Killmonger... I'm not going to use Karnak :-)
    And no Odin adds a double annoyance because so many people bring him in to use prefights for Hazard Shift and other nodes. So that's a double "f you!"
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★

FunnyDude said:

Evade and autoblock is associated with Science and tech class respectively. They are going to be #houseofmirrors defense saga.

Cosmic champs and skill champs usually have anti evade/autoblock effects like true strike, true accuracy or slow/decelerate.

And the tactic is wayy more forgiving imo. You can also use champs outside #clarity to counter the defenders.

Some good attackers can be - Corvy with prox synergy, odin, heimdall, Gorr, hulkling, Serpent, Herc, Kate, Shang, Nick, Prof x, Iceman, Jabari, Zemo, Karnak, etc.

Good point, but 5 bans,
    And no Odin adds a double annoyance because so many people bring him in to use prefights for Hazard Shift and other nodes. So that's a double "f you!"
    My dude, if Odin is globally banned imma be pissed. 😡
    If not, but the other alliance bans him on me, imma be not as pissed, but still pissed. Lol
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 841 ★★★★
    With auto block counting as a well timed block be prepared to get parry stunned into oblivion by the crappy AI
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★

FunnyDude said:

Good point, but 5 bans,
    He is No.2 on my list, right after Corvus, I'm very sure many alliance will do this
    So yes, he will be banned most of the time.
  • Options
    So the tactic is online but we don't know who is in the pool until we try
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Here you go

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★

FunnyDude said:

Here you go

What’s the source? Can’t seem to find this anywhere
  • Options
    What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Posts: 39

FYI I just confirmed with the team the current description of the tactic in game is incorrect. Official announcement and correct description will be live tomorrow morning.

Dude, it's 48 hours now, I know you guys are busy but please give an update
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,887 Guardian

FYI I just confirmed with the team the current description of the tactic in game is incorrect. Official announcement and correct description will be live tomorrow morning.

Dude, it's 48 hours now, I know you guys are busy but please give an update
    It should hopefully be out today.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 ★★★

FunnyDude said:

Here you go

Really glad Kabam put careful consideration into line 9 and saga champs with immunities (sarcasm).
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★

FunnyDude said:

Here you go

Really glad Kabam put careful consideration into line 9 and saga champs with immunities (sarcasm).
    There are several options in there that work for hazard shift. A non-exclusive list includes Angela, Crossbones, Valkyrie, Maestro, Falcon, CMM, CGR, and many more with Odin prefights.
  • Options

FunnyDude said:

Good point, but 5 bans,
    My dude, if Odin is globally banned imma be pissed. 😡
    If not, but the other alliance bans him on me, imma be not as pissed, but still pissed. Lol
    Corvus and Odin were banned in all 3 wars :-)
    my prediction is correct.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 501 ★★
    edited June 4
    Can anyone of u access to AW
    placement?? I tried and it just hang with empty screen