**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What are you go-to champion for tomorrow's Raid ?

Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
edited June 9 in General Discussion
What champions will you choose tomorrow? Looks like you need auto block counter, I don't see any buff attacker that will help if you don't have it.
I think I'll go for Aegon hoping the ramp up is not that difficult

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    Surfer.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    I'm trying angela
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,121 ★★★★★
    Kitty
  • Options
    Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 86
    CGR
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    Aegon 😎
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    You need an autoblock counter? I guess I'll have to read through the changes some more before deciding. My go-to champ the last couple of Raids have been Venom but he doesn't fit the bill (unless there are some new boosts that help him out).
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    Do we have any node info? Fervour missions? Will they be same?
    My go to is Titania but it depends a bit on how Medusa, Guardian, Thor R and Modok play out. I will check YT for any other cheese options.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    edited June 9
    Did they fix the dot scaling? I want to try vox, his autoblock counter is very good.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 380 ★★
    CGR
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Looking through the info, it looks as if my r3 Vox is gonna be cooking in there. Plus, finally a tough Inhuman for Vox to use their SP3 against. I've generally found it's "Place an indefinite Neutralize on Inhuman champions" line pretty pointless, but I'll definitely do it against Medusa. After that, no more autoblocking from her for the rest of the fight even if I don't keep the Undermine buff from the SP1.

Or at least that's how I hope things work out.

A fellow r3 vox player, respect 🤝.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

You need an autoblock counter? I guess I'll have to read through the changes some more before deciding. My go-to champ the last couple of Raids have been Venom but he doesn't fit the bill (unless there are some new boosts that help him out).

You get a undermine passive by doing certain action, so don't need a champ who natively counters auto block
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    Valkyrie

Don’t need to worry about auto block if you’re always hitting their block anyway
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Imma be using bwdo as they helping dots get boosted so cant wait to try her again
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    Silk
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 151 ★★
    Won't #clarity champs prevent autoblock?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    Between my R3 OG black panther or Titania R2

OG black panther has that 50% defence ability accuracy reduction for any annoying autoblock(wish he was awakened max sig for 100%) + When built up he crits like crazy so high damage.

Titania can go unlockable and has great damage too.

My obvious stance is Titania because I think she would be more reliable and last longer since black panther og relies on a.i but I do want to experiment with OG black panther too because I can't imagine many people using him so would be a nice test.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Do we have any node info? Fervour missions? Will they be same?
    My go to is Titania but it depends a bit on how Medusa, Guardian, Thor R and Modok play out. I will check YT for any other cheese options.

@Ashacekar You can view the map in the aq page by clicking the next week tab. The nodes and everything are there
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Tits or Hulkling, for sure. They both are able to max out the damage they can deal quickly.

Vox seems like he'll be quite good too.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★

Did they fix the dot scaling? I want to try vox, his autoblock counter is very good.

Yes Kabam said they did
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★

Won't #clarity champs prevent autoblock?

Not here since the nodes have nothing to do with #Clarity or #HouseOfMirrors
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Lokx said:

Tits or Hulkling, for sure. They both are able to max out the damage they can deal quickly.

Vox seems like he'll be quite good too.

Lol, Don't think thats best way to shorten titanias name
    LOL, maybe not. But most people I know call her that, so it's just kinda a habit at this.

Sorry Kabam!
  • Options
    Blax999 said:

What champions will you choose tomorrow? Looks like you need auto block counter, I don't see any buff attacker that will help if you don't have it.
    I think I'll go for Aegon hoping the ramp up is not that difficult

The new Raid Boon gives you a 10 second Undermine passive when you gain Raid Force which will allow any Raids champ to become an Auto Block counter
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
    Awesome as always Cat ! Thanks a lot
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 223 ★★
    @Cat_Murdock any infographic for the revised champs per role?
  • Options
    kus234 said:

@Cat_Murdock any infographic for the revised champs per role?

@kus234

It can all be found on their twitter page