Kabam response to criticism

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★

This is when the second timeout happened.

Where is the violation

"I can sue them for breaking the law 🤓"

"Why are you threatening me for providing back 😭"

I feel like I'm watching a Bill Burr skit or something lmao I'm dead.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★

If of I have 9 pages of feedback o would like to give my feedback. Why do you threaten me for that

You need to go touch grass pal, sending +65 messages in a row with no response is weird, borderline stalking 💀
    There is nothing to stalk there. It's easy to comment and not look at the facts. What will you do if kabam bans you for no reason and won't tell you why?

Remember I go to the length of creating tickets to report illegitimate players every time I see one
    You deserve to get banned for even threatening someone with suing them lmao take your L and move on.
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★

@BeeOfAutobots have you ever upload a video on YT placing a remote control in somewhere unusual? (Only old gamers will get the reference)

Sorry, Bub. I am not in the mood for jokes. I am quite feeling sad with the situation. I did nothing wrong but gave feedback and criticism and the mods in discord are threatening me for that
    You were threatening kabam with suing over something dumb and got the response you deserved. Take the L and move on bud.

This might be my favorite thread in 2024😂
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

@BeeOfAutobots have you ever upload a video on YT placing a remote control in somewhere unusual? (Only old gamers will get the reference)

Sorry, Bub. I am not in the mood for jokes. I am quite feeling sad with the situation. I did nothing wrong but gave feedback and criticism and the mods in discord are threatening me for that
    Oh ok I am sorry.
    Just so you know, you can't sue them for banning you from their discord. It has nothing to do with the spending on their game. Its their equivalent of blocking your twitter account.
    The discussion was about banning players from game accidentally. That's something can be reported as fraud in my country if there is no claim/ proof. I was stating that in a post created by someone who got banned.
    What country are you in?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian

Oh ok I am sorry.
    Just so you know, you can't sue them for banning you from their discord. It has nothing to do with the spending on their game. Its their equivalent of blocking your twitter account.
    The discussion was about banning players from game accidentally. That's something can be reported as fraud in my country if there is no claim/ proof. I was stating that in a post created by someone who got banned. The mod gave me time out for stating this
    Ok let me explain something to you so you stop your legal mumbo jumbo. They do have the proof, they choose not to give it the player; but lets say the player decides to sue (lol)...
    Chances are they will take the proof to court, laugh at the person and counter sue for legal fees...
    This is assuming that any self-respecting lawyer would bother even taking a case to court that they know their client can't win. I doubt they'll get a lawyer past their consultation session.

Oh ok I am sorry.
    The discussion was about banning players from game accidentally. That's something can be reported as fraud in my country if there is no claim/ proof. I was stating that in a post created by someone who got banned.
    What country are you in?
    Can't say that's personal but kabam will know that basd on my game play and payment. In most countries if you don't get services for what you paid for you can sue the corporate and if there is any fraudulent behaviour you suspect the app itself may be black listed until proved otherwise. Fraudulent behaviour can just be a feeling of yours to do the reporting and police will verify the claim how far it is true.
    I think it's because there is no country that exists that would even look at this as anything less than frivolous.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Oh ok I am sorry.
    The discussion was about banning players from game accidentally. That's something can be reported as fraud in my country if there is no claim/ proof. I was stating that in a post created by someone who got banned. The mod gave me time out for stating this
    Ok let me explain something to you so you stop your legal mumbo jumbo. They do have the proof, they choose not to give it the player; but lets say the player decides to sue (lol)...
    Chances are they will take the proof to court, laugh at the person and counter sue for legal fees...
    This is assuming that any self-respecting lawyer would bother even taking a case to court that they know their client can't win. I doubt they'll get a lawyer past their consultation session.
    Hey I watched Better Call Saul, I know lawyers lol
    It's not uncommon. Counter that get huge taxes has responsibilities to appoint a legal attorney if you don't have funds.
    Not for civil lawsuits genius...
    You should contact Foggy Nelson, he might be able to help you.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    Average forum user not understanding what bullying is
    I found a lawyer for him. Rob Lowe says he's on the case for you.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    How'd this post begin as Goli.. and now says created by Autobot all along ?

So, would this fall under Miike's last comment for Goli.. in-game will also be banned “if you decide to make another Forum Account” ?

I don't belong to china. But why are you interested in this if it does not concern you. Who said I illegally accessed the game. I am talking about accidental bans. What will you do if you get banned. In my country laws are different

We all want to know this mythical country you so speak of. The only place I can think of has a Mystery Shack.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★

Ackbar67 said:

And will add them here if needed. I would like a response from Kabam why they don't take criticism and harass players

You keep saying "I just wanted to give feedback", however you've sent an astonishing 65+ messages to modmail within a few minutes berating the (volunteer, non-kabam employed) mods to explain why you were timed out.

Feedback is just that - feedback. It's a 1 way conversation where you give your feedback, and it's acknowledged and you move on. Your feedback was in fact politely acknowledged but you sure didn't move on.

Instead you proceeded to send 60+ messages spanning everything from gdpr compliance to accusations kabam is banning people because they're on iOS to saying mods can't handle feedback even though your feedback was acknowledged. None of it makes sense. It really seems like you're just baiting an argument out of boredom.

When you were reporting another player trying to sell services, it was mentioned to you that it's appreciated, however you took that convo with that player to a whole new level that it didn't need to go. Not to mention there was a bit of "moderator impersonation" but we'll forget that happen. And no, this isn't a threat (cause you love throwing that one out there), it's just a statement of observation.

Either way, you took it upon yourself to escalate the situation, and were asked to stop engaging with them, and let kabam handle it.

You didn't though, and when timed out, you asked why and it was explained to you in the 1st response from the mod. You didn't like that so you continued on with another 62 messages accusing mods of not taking feedback well... What feedback?

You also threatened legal action and gdpr mishandling, which if you think that's the case, discord has a form you can fill out. You were told that but said that's incorrect. Mind sharing what gdpr policy is being violated? I'd love to know.

At this point it was just going in circles, and you were sending way too many messages in rapid succession for any volunteer moderator to want to keep up with (remember there's other users to tend to), that it got to a point where understanding what your true end game was other than either boredom, or just wanting someone to talk to...?

Either way, wishing you all the best.
    No it was not responded to me.
    Again 65 or 100 messages. Why are you threatening me for providing feedback
    How went in circles explain?
    This is such a funny question to ask after saying the same exact things for the past 4 pages of comments
    Have you looked at the screenshot. Can you back those claims by discord mods? Mods should be friendly to the community and take criticism not timeout them for feedback and criticism.
    Who says mods need to be friendly? There moderators, it's there job to smack people on the wrist and shut them up when they're our of line like you
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★

How'd this post begin as Goli.. and now says created by Autobot all along ?

So, would this fall under Miike's last comment for Goli.. in-game will also be banned “if you decide to make another Forum Account” ?

I made the post first time. Kabam deleted it. So I made another. Kabam tried to delete it. But failed. And hence it shows somehow like that. I don't even who that Gol guy is
    Kabam doesn't try to delete posts, they just do it. The mods changed your name to Goli as a joke, just like this thread.
    Man if you guys keep this going its going all the way to the Hague
This discussion has been closed.