Raid map bug

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    The map is still up for me
  • SupervlinderSupervlinder Member Posts: 73
    That’s a bit of a disappointing answer..
    Would it not be easier to make changes to the live map and simply continue? I think they did something similar to an EQ map because it looked to similar to a certain symbol?
  • Chris648511Chris648511 Member Posts: 3
    A very simple solution would be to make this weeks raids free to enter. Refund everyone's tickets and send out 5 free raid revives as a comp. Sure some get more out of it than others but it makes up for the fact we now have 1 less day to do raids with.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★

A very simple solution would be to make this weeks raids free to enter. Refund everyone's tickets and send out 5 free raid revives as a comp. Sure some get more out of it than others but it makes up for the fact we now have 1 less day to do raids with.

This guy has the right idea.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    So much for a QoL fix...
    People who don't pay attention: hey we made it fool proof so you don't make stupid mistakes anymore.
    People who didn't have any issues before: Hey we messed up, you are going to have to come up with 180 more tickets.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    _Pez_ said:

Please for once learn and start testing things better. The QA in this game is non existent. Don't release new things if you don't test them adequately.

And really if the tickets can't be refunded before it is back up, then it has to be free this time round and refund later. It will just mess up more people/whole alliances to have some people not able to afford going in until a refund.

You loose 2 or 3 people and you can't explore so the whole alliance suffers
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★

This guy has the right idea.
    Don't care about the revives even though I used 3 already but the tickets I want them back. They can also postpone raids to next week.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★

Unsure on revives, word right now from the team re: tickets is they will do their best to get them refunded as soon as they can, but given today is a holiday it's likely they wont have time tomorrow to get it done prior to the relaunch of raids. Know this is a frustrating answer but its the one I have right now, will continue to pass along info as I get it.

Surely everyone can just do middle path and kabam can dish out exploration rewards in mail system. This sounds like the most horrid solution to remedy the situation
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 110 ★★★
    Main bit in there for y'all who have been following along is that raid tickets should be comped by end of day tomorrow. So not in time for raid start but should be same day

Main bit in there for y'all who have been following along is that raid tickets should be comped by end of day tomorrow. So not in time for raid start but should be same day

It's gone back up again still broken

• HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★

Ah that's too bad I don't want to miss out on day 1
    Hawkt1 said:

Are you able to do anything? Or just look around? Have you restarted your game since the mode went down?
  • _D0C__D0C_ Member Posts: 10

Unsure on revives, word right now from the team re: tickets is they will do their best to get them refunded as soon as they can, but given today is a holiday it's likely they wont have time tomorrow to get it done prior to the relaunch of raids. Know this is a frustrating answer but its the one I have right now, will continue to pass along info as I get it.

this is unacceptable. Due to the fact that some of us used resources or actual money to supplement the tokens we were missing to enter the raids. I’m sure that would be grounds to report a quality issue within the apple or google play store.

Hawkt1 said:

Are you able to do anything? Or just look around? Have you restarted your game since the mode went down?
    Yes I can move up to fight, but only in the middle and yes I've restarted
    _D0C_ said:

this is unacceptable. Due to the fact that some of us used resources or actual money to supplement the tokens we were missing to enter the raids. I’m sure that would be grounds to report a quality issue within the apple or google play store.

Check the announcement, the tickets will be refunded to you in full tomorrow

Hawkt1 said:

• SupervlinderSupervlinder Member Posts: 73
    I’m also still able to enter the fight. Already a few revives in, doubt I’ll see those back though.

• Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
    Oh how does it go so wrong so often

• Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17

It looks like this screwed up the regular AQ too. We are not showing enlisted for AQ now with Raid being down.
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    In my alliance we play 1 group of raids, because there are only about 15 in the alliance wanna play raids. So when raids went live i joined as soon as possible to secure a spot. Now with the ticket delay i probably wont be able to join in time. There is nothing i can do right🫠
  • MorghaxorMorghaxor Member Posts: 40

Like 5 people in our alliance joined in the last 10 minutes (despite being specifically told that it's broken and they should hold their horses for 1 day).
    The raids are definitely NOT disabled for everyone...
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Morghaxor said:

Like 5 people in our alliance joined in the last 10 minutes (despite being specifically told that it's broken and they should hold their horses for 1 day).
    The raids are definitely NOT disabled for everyone...
    Same here people are still joining even though ive mentioned this thread
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Should also add the event score doesnt even go up due to aq is suppose to be down but game just isnt showing that its down
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    tmnt45 said:

why isnt the solution just to make raids free this week. is common sense gone from kabam?????
    Yeah but that’ll cost Kabam
  • QazzyQazzy Member Posts: 68
    I can't even join.