Summer of suffering week 2

124»

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 872 ★★★

Might rank my 5 star kushala for this. Anyone done it with a r5 5 star?

My 7 star r2 took like 4 and a half minutes, wouldn’t recommend a 5 star
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,943 ★★★★★
    Finally did it with r4a archangel and 8 revives. Atleast got the sh*t done. F you moleman.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 309 ★★
    Ortoun said:

As others have said, Toad, Kushala, Ham. After a couple tries managed solos with all 3. Awaken and high sig helped for Kushala, replacing the debuffs with passives helped work around the tranquility. Didn't have nearly the issues others did with the AI either. Depending on the objectives for the gauntlet, I can see a number of reasonable counters.

I’m just about to start this. I know I’ll use my R3 Ham for the science objective. Will also try my R5A AA as I don’t really want to invest taking up 6* toad or Dani past the R3 they’re sitting at for this. For the mystic objective I guess I’ll try my 7* R1 Wiccan (wish I ranked him up yesterday instead of my Kindred 🤦‍♂️). Or I’ll use my R4 Kushala whom I never use. @Ortoun How does Kushala turn the incinerates into passives?

Finally did it with r4a archangel and 8 revives. Atleast got the sh*t done. F you moleman.

Congrats! Good work
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,943 ★★★★★

Ortoun said:

As others have said, Toad, Kushala, Ham. After a couple tries managed solos with all 3. Awaken and high sig helped for Kushala, replacing the debuffs with passives helped work around the tranquility. Didn't have nearly the issues others did with the AI either. Depending on the objectives for the gauntlet, I can see a number of reasonable counters.

I’m just about to start this. I know I’ll use my R3 Ham for the science objective. Will also try my R5A AA as I don’t really want to invest taking up 6* toad or Dani past the R3 they’re sitting at for this. For the mystic objective I guess I’ll try my 7* R1 Wiccan (wish I ranked him up yesterday instead of my Kindred 🤦‍♂️). Or I’ll use my R4 Kushala whom I never use. @Ortoun How does Kushala turn the incinerates into passives?
    Kush is better. Wiccan will take an eternity.

Also try to get a solo with archangel, if you start spamming revives, it will definitely not stop in 1-2 revives.

Ortoun said:

Also try to get a solo with archangel, if you start spamming revives, it will definitely not stop in 1-2 revives.
    Thanks @captain_rogers I’ll give it a go. Hope I can get it done with minimal revives.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 766 ★★★

Ortoun said:

Her awakened has a chance per blessing to make debuffs into passives
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 879 ★★★★
    Solos with 7* rank 2 spider ham and 6* rank 3 toad. 1 revive with 6* rank 3 kushala because I mistimed a dex on sp1 dash in, dash out and got fubar’d.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Member Posts: 273 ★★

Ortoun said:

I just did it with 6* r3 Wiccan. Took 11m total, 1 revive. Not too bad. Didn’t wanna rank him
    Got it done w my 7* R3 Ham (very easy) and 6* R3 Toad (cost me a revive bc I slipped up and charged into an sp1). Now need to learn to play Kushala to finish all objectives but hasn’t been bad so far. Ofc R3 Ham makes a lot pretty easy.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 586 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Spam solo, 1 revive wit 6r4 unascended Toad. Will try 6r5 Kushala next.

Ended up using Wiccan as his incinerates were easier to apply and passive, but Kushala clearly works too, especially if awakened.
    She works fine unawakened as well
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Spam solo, 1 revive wit 6r4 unascended Toad. Will try 6r5 Kushala next.

Ended up using Wiccan as his incinerates were easier to apply and passive, but Kushala clearly works too, especially if awakened.
    She works fine unawakened as well
    Yep, can confirm Kushala 7*R1 unawakened works fine. It wasn't the most fun fight I've ever had in the game with every one of Mole Man's SP1 giving the chance to apply about 2-3% damage back, but Kushala got the job done.

Think it was four or five revives in the end for me.
  • BaguPacoBaguPaco Member Posts: 1
    NMEONES said:

Ortoun said:

I just did it with 6* r3 Wiccan. Took 11m total, 1 revive. Not too bad. Didn’t wanna rank him
    Thinking of trying Wiccan cause he seems like my only option but I haven't used him before. Strategy seems pretty basic, MLLLM for incinerate, spam SP1 for more incinerate and to regen chip damage. Anything else to it?