Predict final Realm points for Battleground Blitz

DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
Just a friendly wager—curious to see where everyone thinks we hit. Winner to receive a fabulous no-prize.

DZ

Predict final Realm points for Battleground Blitz 103 votes

>1.5B
10%
CupidTijjy007Ayden_noah1RenaxqqJackTheSnackThokk150AshacekarJoSpidey_10Nacho98Skalamenkoshield311 11 votes
1.45B to 1.5B
1%
ItsClobberinTimeGrand_Master_17 2 votes
1.3B to 1.45B
1%
DoctorJ70UyuSsmaN 2 votes
1.15B to 1.3B
8%
ege999mensaimNewman0067Z3ro_ôFatTh0rDahMastahJT_Supreme13579rebel_Hibbly 9 votes
1B to 1.15B
25%
King_L0kiB34rCropDusterGaudyGMoneyRockyshockyColinwhitworth69SpadeHunterSquidopusFurrymoosenSearmenisPaul_RuddStephD87OakenshieldUltragamerRealWizardDarkraw346Jaffa_Drago_von_DragoPT_99Vivesectormds_hsn97 26 votes
850M to 1B
31%
DrZolaRaganatorLeiva_darkKallaiRknupdiputsRockypantherxDemonmewtwopeixemacacocaptain_rogersBamajdMik81KeredStrikerahmynutsMmaatthheewwWill3808Graves_3HerohanoiTx_Quack_Attack6589HuskerCoolLicky 32 votes
700M to 850M
12%
ShaggyMGyanemdjerSbkruebStantonaDisthene_TNogood22BlackTuranAegonTargarуenHonorable_BluJayJarvisreiSuper_Cretu90OriginalDragsterMizuriNicole 13 votes
550M to 700M
0%
Sceptilemaniac2 1 vote
400M to 550M
1%
laserjohn26Kuei 2 votes
<400M
4%
Sagacious0wltfdakota7IlociaMFriendly001Onepieceisnotreal 5 votes

Comments

• Grand_Master_17Grand_Master_17 Member Posts: 21
    1.45B to 1.5B
    i think above 1 n half bil coz whales play bgs, which gon carry.... and im being optimistic as well :smiley:
    and @captain_rogers i dont have a 7* venom... been searching for him for a yr now :cry:
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    700M to 850M
    Some folks here are weak at statistics and simple math lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B
    DrZola said:

Y'all should rank up your max rarity venom to maximum possible rank if I'm right.

Aye aye, cap’n.

Dr. Zola
    That silver stars 🥺
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 47
    1B to 1.15B

i think above 1 n half bil coz whales play bgs, which gon carry.... and im being optimistic as well :smiley:
    and @captain_rogers i dont have a 7* venom... been searching for him for a yr now :cry:

You wanna the know best way to get 7* venom. Just r5 your 6* and I guarantee you Venom wibe your nexr 7*
    Can confirm, this happened to me with Silk just a couple days ago
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,024 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B

You wanna the know best way to get 7* venom. Just r5 your 6* and I guarantee you Venom will be your next 7*
    That's how I got 7* Silk. It works!
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 57
    850M to 1B
    We have to realize that once people start playing in the Gladiator's circuit, points are going to skyrocket. It's almost double the amount of points in GC than in VT.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,578 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B

We have to realize that once people start playing in the Gladiator's circuit, points are going to skyrocket. It's almost double the amount of points in GC than in VT.

How many people do you think make it into GC and play matches?... It won't sky rocket
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,719 ★★★★
    >1.5B

How many people do you think make it into GC and play matches?... It won't sky rocket
    On average around 30k but this season there might be more. Since all the big accounts will want to get there asap to get more points. Leaving the smaller accounts to fight to duke it out with each other. Unlike past season's there is not a big advantage in point farming since in GC points are double. Kabam should keep this point system from now on.
    1B to 1.15B

On average around 30k but this season there might be more. Since all the big accounts will want to get there asap to get more points. Leaving the smaller accounts to fight to duke it out with each other. Unlike past season's there is not a big advantage in point farming since in GC points are double. Kabam should keep this point system from now on.
    I read somewhere Deathless Vision piece had one of the highest people in GC and it was between 20-30k. I had many seasons where I played 1 or 2 mstches and even in URU3 was around 5-6k ranking... Love your positiveness; but there is no way the average is 30k
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B
    We will reach 💯

1. Deathless piece for 7*
    2. Banquet tickets for 7*
    3. Basic Shards for 7*
    4. Titan crystal and shards for 7*

Idk why Kabam giving shards for 6* 🤮
    850M to 1B
    PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Let's say a cav player can only put 1500 points. Do you think he deserves 7* shards? That's why low tiers are filled with 6* stuff.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Let's say a cav player can only put 1500 points. Do you think he deserves 7* shards? That's why low tiers are filled with 6* stuff.
    Ahh, so it's a big stick of Kabam to poke Cavs and keep them down.
    Very nice , fully approved 👍
    edited October 3
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Which is why it should have been progression based...
    This realm events turn out to be terrible.
    And I am sorry to say this with huge negativity; but the Crystal Realm event being a test of the technology and collecting data, I call BS. How can both events be running at the same time when 1 is a test lol.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,719 ★★★★
    >1.5B

I read somewhere Deathless Vision piece had one of the highest people in GC and it was between 20-30k. I had many seasons where I played 1 or 2 mstches and even in URU3 was around 5-6k ranking... Love your positiveness; but there is no way the average is 30k
    I know I'm reaching for the stars. There's the deathless piece and Blitz rewards should encourage players to participate. I will definitely hit the 5 k mark minimum myself so if enough players hit the 5 k mark, we should be rolling in the rewards.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B
    If my memory serves me, I made it to GC last season around a week and a half into the season. I played not at all for another week and a half, and then hit a handful of objectives to make sure I got the last (300K) solo milestone.

Would I have played more if the current Realm event was active? Maybe…but a lot of it hinges on Marks and matchmaking.

I can attest that my current season started easy enough but has stalled in upper Diamond with accounts that mirror mine. That all comes down to drafting, game mechanics working, match making, etc. Hitting a rut of 2-3 losses in a row can stymie participation for a bit.

Dr. Zola
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

And I am sorry to say this with huge negativity; but the Crystal Realm event being a test of the technology and collecting data, I call BS. How can both events be running at the same time when 1 is a test lol.
    Yes. Paragons will cry and want valiant tier rewards. Valiants will cry if they are paired with paragons. Cavs and TBs cry for 7* shards. You wanna see the forums burn?
    1B to 1.15B

I know I'm reaching for the stars. There's the deathless piece and Blitz rewards should encourage players to participate. I will definitely hit the 5 k mark minimum myself so if enough players hit the 5 k mark, we should be rolling in the rewards.
    I get it and good that's a good goal. Here is the source of my negativity... Lets say we all go in for the 5k minimum to claim all rewards, we would need 300k players doing so, seemsa bit high, scoring is based on win/loss so at some point the person who reached 5k as a goal stops playing, less matchmaking less points.
    This 5k assumption works if we have 300k active players hitting it. For someone to hit 5k someone else has to be hitting 7k+...
    edited October 3
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Yes. Paragons will cry and want valiant tier rewards. Valiants will cry if they are paired with paragons. Cavs and TBs cry for 7* shards. You wanna see the forums burn?
    Forums were fine after 4th of July pairing of deals structure, yeah there was people upset; but we lived, why should this be any different?
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Forums were fine after 4th of July pairing of deals structure, yeah there was people upset; but we lived, why should this be any different?
    Except this is a community event. July 4 is a individual event.

Also progression based milestones causes issues like what happens if someone changes progression in the middle? Will the rewards get updated? What about the rewards? Bg rewards were never progression based. Although I'm not opposed to progression based solo milestone rewards. Not to mention they have to craft the rewards appropriate for each progression tier.

We'll definitely live if they make progression based rewards, But we (the community) most likely put half the points we are going to put now. Do you want that?
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Also progression based milestones causes issues like what happens if someone changes progression in the middle? Will the rewards get updated? What about the rewards? Bg rewards were never progression based. Although I'm not opposed to progression based solo milestone rewards. Not to mention they have to craft the rewards appropriate for each progression tier.

We'll definitely live if they make progression based rewards, But we (the community) most likely put half the points we are going to put now. Do you want that?
    Selectors fixed the progression change issue.
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Nice call. But we definitely make wayy less points as a community how you're gonna fix it?
    edited October 3
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

And half the points or whatever they put, my rewards atm are tied to every lower progression player who complained about matchmaking and losing 15-20 matches in a row... They will get their 6* shards, some 7* for sure... Will I get my titan shards if they stop playing after a certain point?
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

And half the points or whatever they put, my rewards atm are tied to every lower progression player who complained about matchmaking and losing 15-20 matches in a row... They will get their 6* shards, some 7* for sure... Will I get my titan shards if they stop playing after a certain point?
    Your feelings are valid. But your suggestion only leads to everyone getting lower rewards.

One way to ensure engagement is progression based rewards AND progression based matchmaking. But forum members will get furious if anyone even tries to mention the latter.
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Your feelings are valid. But your suggestion only leads to everyone getting lower rewards.

One way to ensure engagement is progression based rewards AND progression based matchmaking. But forum members will get furious if anyone even tries to mention the latter.
    Its just dirty, made you wonder why matchmaking safety before Plat1 got taken away. Some of us thought it was "because it is a competition blahblahblah". We even defended it, as time passed we realize it was preparation for this event
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Its just dirty, made you wonder why matchmaking safety before Plat1 got taken away. Some of us thought it was "because it is a competition blahblahblah". We even defended it, as time passed we realize it was preparation for this event
    Aint no way matchmaking safety has been taking away. I HAVEN'T VERSED A SINGLE NON VALIANT IN SO LONG!!! Is it just me or when you are a small acc u get bullied by big uns, and when ur big, u v ppl the same level as u. When do you ever get to verse uncollecteds like ppl did u lmao
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

I always advocated for progression based matchmaking. The community is now reaping what they sow. Progression based rewards only come with progression based matchmaking. Now it's too late, We have to wait for months to kabam to even consider this. Maybe next time.