The Stark Foundation is proud to announce its Perfect Match campaign

Comments

• Superdavev1Superdavev1 Member Posts: 12
    Is this definitely the case?
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Blame the people still camping in vib2 for us not being higher. Facing Decks almost full of R3s they don't care. Just want to ruin other people's days.
  • HollowKisameHollowKisame Member Posts: 43

Can we have Prof X school for the gifted match that donation as well?

Wakandan Cultural Embasy could get behind a contribution to competitive excellence…
    They're busy fighting the Brotherhood who's trying to steal their donation!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 16

Blame the people still camping in vib2 for us not being higher. Facing Decks almost full of R3s they don't care. Just want to ruin other people's days.

You do realize that you might have come across a person with a bunch of 7r3s, beat you and then that person gets wrecked by another person full of 7r3s?...
  • This content has been removed.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Member Posts: 152
    Can you help donate to players also.....
    5000 points seems so far away to most of us
  • Viraj12Viraj12 Member Posts: 2
    Now only 13 days left for bg and it feels like we will not touch 1 billion points not even 700k points global so stark foundation and other foundation should donate us remaining points
  • garrbourdasgarrbourdas Member Posts: 1
    That's great but we need more. You guys are way out of touch with the community if you keep designing these objectives with such high expectations, a lot of the accounts aren't active and if they are they don't play battlegrounds.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 557 ★★★★
    we do need another round of donation.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Member Posts: 278 ★★

FunnyDude said:

The way I see it, yes, we do. Many people have already reached the 5.000 points mark and are barely even playing.
    I’m still playing but I’m using energy now. I’m almost at 6k points.
    So I think its safe to say that the game doesn't have a player base of 300k that can average 5k points?...

• SmetiraSmetira Member Posts: 31

So I think its safe to say that the game doesn't have a player base of 300k that can average 5k points?...

Not entirely. There is not enough people that are willing to play BG to get 5k per person.
    You can have a lot of players that just take 1 win every other day, or dont play BGs at all.
    And exact opposite of people that already 10 or even 15k points.

Overall its just that either too many players play with energy until GC or that data which Kabam used to calculate milestones were from season when the hype was stronger and people played more BG
    edited October 18
    Smetira said:

Not entirely. There is not enough people that are willing to play BG to get 5k per person.
    You can have a lot of players that just take 1 win every other day, or dont play BGs at all.
    And exact opposite of people that already 10 or even 15k points.

Overall its just that either too many players play with energy until GC or that data which Kabam used to calculate milestones were from season when the hype was stronger and people played more BG
    You can't get everyone to 5k... that's why its an AVERAGE.
    I don't even think we have 300k active players at this point...
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 337 ★★

So instead of designing the realm events well, you'll just have bailout points put in?

There are no bailout points, The Stark Foundation made a generous donation to the Battlerealm.
    You mean “the Kabam corporation has designed purely again”
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 201
    NMEONES said:

FunnyDude said:

The way I see it, yes, we do. Many people have already reached the 5.000 points mark and are barely even playing.
    Ha! I reached Vibranium 2 and find it really difficult to win anymore. I don't think I will be able to reach 5.000 points.
  • Cdy824Cdy824 Member Posts: 4

NMEONES said:

FunnyDude said:

Ha! I reached Vibranium 2 and find it really difficult to win anymore. I don't think I will be able to reach 5.000 points.
    Keep going. I believe In you
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 554 ★★★
    We need other points maybe
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Member Posts: 152
    edited October 19

Can you help donate to players also.....
    5000 points seems so far away to most of us

I don't think Kabam will reward those who didn't meet the 5k minimum. They didn't give any to those in regards to the crystal opening realm event. So you need to do your part to get the rewards.

Damn fun in Diamond 2 with 1k points and meet teams with 2 rows of 7r3 and every other thing 6r5

That's the FUN part on the dysfunctional BG Farmers....

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,268 ★★★
    Would be nice to hit the milestones. I put my work in. How about a donation??
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 201
    Cdy824 said:

NMEONES said:

FunnyDude said:

Keep going. I believe In you
    Thanks a lot, man. I will keep pushing.
    Best of luck.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 448 ★★★
    Just hit 5k. Really enjoyed the grind but I have a pretty strong account, I can totally see why this is so unfair to less strong accounts, and why it’s rough that there success is so detrimental to ours. Not sure these points were thought out well but for me personally I enjoyed it a lot. Actually really got into battle grounds, probably my new favorite thing to do in the game.