Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Kmssquid_1Kmssquid_1 Member Posts: 4
    Same issue as a majority, cant enter the Beta and it boots me when I try
  • ChaosReigns9217ChaosReigns9217 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2018
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

Participate button is still grey. IGN is ChaosReigns9217
  • Kmssquid_1Kmssquid_1 Member Posts: 4
    In game user name kmssquid
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Member Posts: 39
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

morgan210805
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Some players got a message with gold to rank up the beta champions.
    When will this message arrive for the others that only got pushed to the BETA after the first message came up?
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey y'all, Kabam Vydious has gotten some direct messages with screennames from some players in relation to this issue. While you're still able to post those screen names here, if you don't feel comfortable sharing that info publicly, you can send it to me instead.
  • patrickryan351patrickryan351 Member Posts: 5
    Username patrickryan351. No survey or participate button active!!
  • Ani79Ani79 Member Posts: 13
    I stil cnt connect to beta test
  • patrickryan351patrickryan351 Member Posts: 5
    Username patrickryan351. No survey or participate button active
  • Millz1914Millz1914 Member Posts: 5
    Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Gamer tag - millz1914
  • Ani79Ani79 Member Posts: 13
    Username : Ani79
    Cant connect to beta test...had a word with graene...it was mentioned in mail that i was already added...but i cnt access beta
  • MatinMatin Member Posts: 17
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

ingame username: Matinsrd
  • borntohulaborntohula Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hi (yet) again, can you please also look into the issue I posted earlier. I.e. can't test champs, due to the beta server considering them to be in AW on the normal one. AW is now over, and the beta still thinks my Red Hulk is in one. Can't do any meaningful content this way. Just duels.
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    Hey everyone still can’t access beta, my user is Angus35
  • RaistlinMRaistlinM Member Posts: 2
    My luke cage was in aw in main game, why i cant use him in beta? Even after aw ended, i still couldn’t use him in beta.
    Also wanted to give a quick reminder that we'll only be able to use this method to help those who have already been invited to the beta and are just experiencing technical issues with accessing the beta. Additionally, I wanted to let everyone know that we won't be able to add anybody to the beta over the weekend, but will still be helping out before and after.
  • LilosilverLilosilver Member Posts: 2
    Matin wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

My participate and survey buttons are still grayed out

IGN: lilosilver
    Hey @borntohula and @RaistlinM, I've passed this info on to the rest of the team so they can look into this. Could you both send me your in-game names as well, so that we can investigate a little further?
  • JahlivesJahlives Member Posts: 3
    Name: Jahlives - still cannot access beta testing.
    Also wanted to give a quick reminder that we'll only be able to use this method to help those who have already been invited to the beta and are just experiencing technical issues with accessing the beta. Additionally, I wanted to let everyone know that we won't be able to add anybody to the beta over the weekend, but will still be helping out before and after.

• LadyjodzLadyjodz Member Posts: 2
    Hey I’m having same issue. I can’t access the beta game name: ladyjodz
  • PiggyPigPigPiggyPigPig Member Posts: 2
    Buttons are green, but can’t connect. PiggyPigPig. cfsmat131mo0.png
  • GroggieGroggie Member Posts: 13
    I still can’t access the beta. Buttons are grayed out. Groggie is in-game name.
  • Quadrop32Quadrop32 Member Posts: 1
    There is nothing see my inventory cats or upgrade items there is no upgrade item can at champions place and I don't see presents in my main box at main game
  • Mreyay2234Mreyay2234 Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    My in game user is Mreyay and I cannot log inq2yvkxstyaf1.png
  • ReiSliferReiSlifer Member Posts: 6
    Fui banido sem ter como contestar como faço pra recorrer?
  • AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Member Posts: 31
    In-Game name: Absimiliard

Still keep getting the "Could not connect to the beta server" error.

When my game reloads I have two beta tests listed like many others.
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Member Posts: 44
    I signed up for beta test. Had the now it is gone along with the messages for beta testing. What’s going on? Feeling slighted on this beta testing thing been playing this game three years straight. @Kabam Miike
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Member Posts: 44
    Ingame username: Roqbone97
    can’t access beta test hub @Kabam Miike
  • DoctigDoctig Member Posts: 1
    Having problem too. User name is “doctig” and hulk top champ.
  • Sw6bluezSw6bluez Member Posts: 18
    @Kabam Zibiit can’t access beta either.
    IGN: sw6bluez
This discussion has been closed.