Featured Blade OR Basic 5* | 90k+ Shards

24

Comments

  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    4. Sure he’s not good against half the champs in the game, but who cares as long as i can finally beat up magik on a bleed node without a bleed immune.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,528 ★★★★★
    I'm 0-14 on featured crystals. I know people who get them every **** time though. If you are lucky save for Blade. I've pulled AA twice, GR, Voodoo, Iceman, Magik 4 times and SL 3 times from the basic crystals. If I had never tried for featured I'd have 7 more 5* crystals so open at your own risk. Did get Blade from 10 featured GM. Awakened and took to 4/65 but he's actually really horrible. Not nearly as Effective as Cyclops for example... I have it on good authority that he scores very high on the metrics that matter.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,528 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    He does not turn off Bleed/Poison nodes. He isn't better than SL for LOL unless you can't keep a combo. He shuts down Limbo but he still bleeds on a bleed node. And I happen to like him against Spiderman lol.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    He does not turn off Bleed/Poison nodes. He isn't better than SL for LOL unless you can't keep a combo. He shuts down Limbo but he still bleeds on a bleed node. And I happen to like him against Spiderman lol.


    Don’t ruin his fairytale bro

  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Flash_Asher Go for Blade. It's your last best chance at at least a top 10 champ (I'm being conservative).

    If he's not the answer to everything he's the answer to a lot of things. Good prestige too.

    Plus who says you're not going to get him 1 or 2 pulls in and then you can just sit on the shards or try to awaken him.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Blow 90k on Blade, along with tons of resources... only for him to get nerfed in 2 months. Enjoy!!!
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    True, he does that. I noticed that fighting dormammu in AQ and he turned off healblock.
    But is that working as intended? No confirmation on that to my knowledge. Also, he doesn't do that all the time, it's RNG too? If that's working as intended, then I'm happy as well.
    LOL, starlord can still be better and cheaper with a proper skill set. We all know that bud, not trying to defame blade here.
    I gave you an example and you didn't care, oh well.

    Nodes shutting off = Working as intended. Verified multiple times by kabam here.

    It can only happen 40-58% of the time. Kabam only has a problem with ability reduction happening 100% of the time, not less than half the time (unless you bring a synergy) against 6 champs in the game (unless you bring a diff synergy).

    SL is clearly better at LoL. It’s kind of hilarious to see trolls say a champ that takes 900 hits to beat a labyrinth enemy is better than one that can do it in 300. Maybe they just like blade’s animations more or feel nostalgic about the movie. Personally, guardians of the galaxy 1 > all the blade movies combined.

    It’s also funny to me how kabam has lulled the masses into assuming SL is safe when he’s already been nerfed once, and therefore is on their radar, and multiple data points showing them how absurd it is to have a champ that can acquire 30k attack rating against EVERYONE with minimal experience needed playing this game.

    Blade.. safe. SL.. not so much. Won’t say I told you so when it happens.



  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    Literally everyone needs Blade.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rektor wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    True, he does that. I noticed that fighting dormammu in AQ and he turned off healblock.
    But is that working as intended? No confirmation on that to my knowledge. Also, he doesn't do that all the time, it's RNG too? If that's working as intended, then I'm happy as well.
    LOL, starlord can still be better and cheaper with a proper skill set. We all know that bud, not trying to defame blade here.
    I gave you an example and you didn't care, oh well.


    SL is clearly better at LoL. It’s kind of hilarious to see trolls say a champ that takes 900 hits to beat a labyrinth enemy is better than one that can do it in 300. Maybe they just like blade’s animations more or feel nostalgic about the movie. Personally, guardians of the galaxy 1 > all the blade movies combined.



    SL is faster, Blade is cheaper. It doesn't matter how many hits it takes when you can't die and don't need health potions
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    Wrong.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    True, he does that. I noticed that fighting dormammu in AQ and he turned off healblock.
    But is that working as intended? No confirmation on that to my knowledge. Also, he doesn't do that all the time, it's RNG too? If that's working as intended, then I'm happy as well.
    LOL, starlord can still be better and cheaper with a proper skill set. We all know that bud, not trying to defame blade here.
    I gave you an example and you didn't care, oh well.


    SL is clearly better at LoL. It’s kind of hilarious to see trolls say a champ that takes 900 hits to beat a labyrinth enemy is better than one that can do it in 300. Maybe they just like blade’s animations more or feel nostalgic about the movie. Personally, guardians of the galaxy 1 > all the blade movies combined.



    SL is faster, Blade is cheaper. It doesn't matter how many hits it takes when you can't die and don't need health potions

    Yea, r5 x-23 nerf coming soon I guess. She can’t die in the labyrinth either and can actually regen without having to stop fighting and hiding in the corner.

    Hela next. Or do you think kabam intended for her to do 3.3m damage in 150 hits?

    We can do this all day. Eventually mystic crybabies will get over it and realize he’s never getting nerfed. Maybe when they see that kabam turned Luke cage’s pillow hands into a mystic dispersion death sentence they’ll realize everything is working as intended.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,769 ★★★★★
    Blade is. A good champ to Go for. And yes blade Can tourn of node and it has ben confirm not. A bug. It Becasse of. Danger sens so blade Can tourn of. Bleed node If he ative danger sens
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 760 ★★★★
    Blade still needs a lot of things in order to be the top damage dealer in the game.

    1) You need spark synergy
    2) Opponent has to be able to bleed
    3) Danger sense is a must

    Without all 3 of the above his damage takes a big hit. No Spark synergy is huge, not being able to power gain off of bleeds takes away sp2 spam. Not to mention less power means less healing. And obviously, no danger sense means you actually have to deal with things lol.....
  • IrcIrc Posts: 14
    I think i need Basic 5* shrads
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Gasp. @GroundedWisdom actually gave advice that pertains to the game!

    @danielmath is correct. There really is no other option while there is a 20% chance of getting Blade. He is the lame go-to answer for most everything. He is a jack of all trades. He is the super god tier. Another champ may do one particular thing better, but it is only slightly better. Blade is multifunctional. He rips up villains and most mystics. He has an endless and replenishabke regen.

    Don’t be like that dumdum Brian Grant that was forced into spinning 8 basics after he got Medusa. He should have waited for Blade with 80k shards.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    if you have a stark spidey and ghost rider then blade is the obvious answer, even without them i would still say blade
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I am only going to have around 15,000 shards around then (unless something huge comes around)... I am at almost 12,000 now and am saving for the featured. But now I am not sure if i should just pop it on the 13th when Blade gets added to the pool (or even pop it now).

    I am pretty conflicted on what to do. I know odds are with one chance I will not get Blade... but there is always a chance but I am wondering if it is worth it (but trust me in this game now i know not ot get my hopes up at all... my roster has yet to get a god tier at lvl 46 with 20 4*s and 2 5*s).
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rektor wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    True, he does that. I noticed that fighting dormammu in AQ and he turned off healblock.
    But is that working as intended? No confirmation on that to my knowledge. Also, he doesn't do that all the time, it's RNG too? If that's working as intended, then I'm happy as well.
    LOL, starlord can still be better and cheaper with a proper skill set. We all know that bud, not trying to defame blade here.
    I gave you an example and you didn't care, oh well.


    SL is clearly better at LoL. It’s kind of hilarious to see trolls say a champ that takes 900 hits to beat a labyrinth enemy is better than one that can do it in 300. Maybe they just like blade’s animations more or feel nostalgic about the movie. Personally, guardians of the galaxy 1 > all the blade movies combined.



    SL is faster, Blade is cheaper. It doesn't matter how many hits it takes when you can't die and don't need health potions

    Yea, r5 x-23 nerf coming soon I guess. She can’t die in the labyrinth either and can actually regen without having to stop fighting and hiding in the corner.

    Hela next. Or do you think kabam intended for her to do 3.3m damage in 150 hits?

    We can do this all day. Eventually mystic crybabies will get over it and realize he’s never getting nerfed. Maybe when they see that kabam turned Luke cage’s pillow hands into a mystic dispersion death sentence they’ll realize everything is working as intended.

    Yes X23 R5 is really good for labyrinth aswell, but she can't do the plethora of other things blade does, including killing labyrinth's Abomination, Guillotine and Electro among others. Hela has damage and damage only, and even then you won't be able to sustain it in some fights. Blade has the entire kit.

    And for the record I agree that instead of nerfing Blade they should add more options for mystics or just add more champions that he's not good against
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Twunt wrote: »
    Gasp. @GroundedWisdom actually gave advice that pertains to the game!

    @danielmath is correct. There really is no other option while there is a 20% chance of getting Blade. He is the lame go-to answer for most everything. He is a jack of all trades. He is the super god tier. Another champ may do one particular thing better, but it is only slightly better. Blade is multifunctional. He rips up villains and most mystics. He has an endless and replenishabke regen.

    Don’t be like that dumdum Brian Grant that was forced into spinning 8 basics after he got Medusa. He should have waited for Blade with 80k shards.

    My blade doesn’t rip up villains unless I bring another champ with him. What am I doing wrong?
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

    It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

    Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

    Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

    so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

    Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

    I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

    You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

    Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

    Give me an example of someone who's better

    Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

    1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

    True, he does that. I noticed that fighting dormammu in AQ and he turned off healblock.
    But is that working as intended? No confirmation on that to my knowledge. Also, he doesn't do that all the time, it's RNG too? If that's working as intended, then I'm happy as well.
    LOL, starlord can still be better and cheaper with a proper skill set. We all know that bud, not trying to defame blade here.
    I gave you an example and you didn't care, oh well.


    SL is clearly better at LoL. It’s kind of hilarious to see trolls say a champ that takes 900 hits to beat a labyrinth enemy is better than one that can do it in 300. Maybe they just like blade’s animations more or feel nostalgic about the movie. Personally, guardians of the galaxy 1 > all the blade movies combined.



    SL is faster, Blade is cheaper. It doesn't matter how many hits it takes when you can't die and don't need health potions

    Yea, r5 x-23 nerf coming soon I guess. She can’t die in the labyrinth either and can actually regen without having to stop fighting and hiding in the corner.

    Hela next. Or do you think kabam intended for her to do 3.3m damage in 150 hits?

    We can do this all day. Eventually mystic crybabies will get over it and realize he’s never getting nerfed. Maybe when they see that kabam turned Luke cage’s pillow hands into a mystic dispersion death sentence they’ll realize everything is working as intended.

    Yes X23 R5 is really good for labyrinth aswell, but she can't do the plethora of other things blade does. Hela has damage and damage only. Blade has the entire kit

    X23 will kill a non-villain/mystic bleeder faster than blade. A lot faster. And she doesn’t have to stop fighting to regen back to 100%. She just has to sacrifice using specials to keep her regen maxed.

    Blade will kill a danger sense bleeder enemy faster than her. A lot faster. But he has to stop fighting to regen back to 70%. He just has to sacrifice using specials because he’ll have to use all his power to regen back to ~2/3 health.

    Bleed immune, x23 is considerably stronger than blade against every single one unless they proc danger sense.

    There’s no point in even arguing. The data will back it up and that’s what kabam goes by. As someone who has Blade, Sparky, SL, Iceman, AA all at r4+, Blade is disgustingly overrated.

    And Hela is gamebreaking. Lol @ “damage only” when she takes away 200k+ health in a single 5 hit combo. And the game data will back that up too. R4/5 Hela owners should finish the labyrinth asap before that nonsense is remedied.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Ya you're right there's no point in even arguing when you're focusing on single aspects where some champion does some thing slightly better than Blade, but falls flat in everything else, while Blade is top tier in every game mode.

    For the record I don't agree with nerfing Blade either, I'd rather they just add (or rework into) better champions, or champions he's not good against.

    And I hope it's not the same data where Cyclops is a very effective champion :^)
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    He does not turn off Bleed/Poison nodes. He isn't better than SL for LOL unless you can't keep a combo. He shuts down Limbo but he still bleeds on a bleed node. And I happen to like him against Spiderman lol.

    Yes he can.

    Skip to 6:30.




    In Act 5.4.5 he has a chance to completely shut off Mephisto's Aura of Incineration which runs for 10 seconds at the beginning.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    @Rektor Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth. You can’t say People are upset about Blade because he ruins mystic wars when he needs synergies to do that then turn around and dismiss Blade’s synergies with other champions when it doesn’t suit your false arguments about Blade. Just stop with the sophistry and go rank up Colossus for defense and spend your units using non regen champs who have 2/3s of his attack power.

    q0889dpb0t0l.jpeg
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    That’s strange. I got a notification but I can’t see anything.

    RIP mystic wars. I hope it’s slow and miserable.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Ya you're right there's no point in even arguing when you're focusing on single aspects where some champion does some thing slightly better than Blade, but falls flat in everything else, while Blade is top tier in every game mode.

    For the record I don't agree with nerfing Blade either, I'd rather they just add (or rework into) better champions, or champions he's not good against.

    And I hope it's not the same data where Cyclops is a very effective champion :^)

    Literally mentioned multiple strengths, the drawbacks to using them, plus weaknesses of 2 champs, and somehow that equals single aspects. Cool story.

    Yea, there’s no point in a discussion when you dismiss the fact that r5 Blade’s damage output and regen are worse than r5 x23’s against half the champs in the game.

    So let’s see, his regen isn’t top 5. His damage output isn’t top 5 without danger sense, even lower against bleed immune without danger sense. His ability reduction isn’t top 5. He dominates 6 champs by himself and needs synergies for more. Sure sounds like top tier at everything.

    Yea, there are more people playing than just tier 1-3. Maybe some of them should stop dying to computer-controlled cyclops so much in eq/aq.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    q0889dpb0t0l.jpeg

    This pic clearly shows how OP sparky and GR are. NERF THEM!!!1!1!!
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    q0889dpb0t0l.jpeg

    This pic clearly shows how OP sparky and GR are. NERF THEM!!!1!1!!

    Yep. Health remaining shows it all. Bronze medal for blade.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    @Rektor with GR synergy Danger Sense expands to all villains.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Blade.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,308 ★★★★
    Depends on how much you want/need Blade. I’d say basic but I don’t have Blade so my judgment might be askew
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    @Rektor with GR synergy Danger Sense expands to all villains.

    What about the rest of the champs?

    I just saw a vid of blade take 600 hits to beat realm of legends OGV.

    Even Phoenix can do it in half that.
Sign In or Register to comment.