**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Efg08Efg08 Posts: 1
    Still can’t join the Beta test
    Username: Efg08

Thanks!
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

• User. Bloodaxe flamma. 1 account. 1 device
  • Still can’t get in the beta please help bwonzx4xo9cx.png
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Posts: 26
    Not able to login. My ID: Jayan23 sgjvlo0c3lz8.png
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hi kabam,

While the beta testing process we’ve been invited to is very nice (at least for those who can log in), there are a few things you could improve to make it better !

You could make sure people have enough energy to tests your champion without having to wait for energy refill - and you did it by giving us 50 refil energy 👍 ! But because our inventory can only store up to 10 refills, the other went directly to the stash which is lock … maybe unlocking the stash would be a good idea 😉

Testing champion is good but if one of your goal was to make us test them in the realm of legend, as you ask us in mail, you should give us enough catalyst, gold and iso to upgrade the champion we’re meant to test to their maximum rank and level. Why not giving us the possibility to dupe them and level their signature to their maximum as well

Hope it will help you for futur beta testing
  • st0wzjdr04gl.png

Still cannot login, Game ID: Kanks22
  • I'm not able to connect to beta
  • CamJamCamJam Posts: 3
    Can’t get in... my in-game name is: Jamal215
  • No sé puede entrar que mal la verdad me defrauda los de kaban siempre hacen lo mismo
  • CamJamCamJam Posts: 3
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

In-game name: Jamal215

• Still waiting
  • Still can’t get on
  • I play on one account single device iPhone 6s
  • I only use one account (T H E M A E S T R O).
  • Still can't access beta. Morpheous1313
  • I still can't get in. My user name is Prince Dougo
  • ZFilgueiraZFilgueira Posts: 8
    Só Uma Pergunta Depois Que Acabar O Teste Beta Meu Jogo Voltará Ao Normal, Pois Está Tudo Congelado Em Inglês, Quando Voltará Ao Normal No Brasil, Obrigado...
    Corrigindo: No Brasil...
    No Brasil
  • ViktelViktel Posts: 1
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

in-game username: Viktel

• I can’t log in. My username is Berzerkermoose
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 30
    Still can’t get in.
    knupdiputs in-game name.
  • In game name matty124
    No other account but this one
    This is the third time I have posted and I still have yet to hear anything from Kabam
  • AjitmoAjitmo Posts: 10
    Ajitmo
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Yep, I still can’t access the beta testing. Hopeless
  • In game user name: Anasty75 aj7yi409q12z.png
  • Bash100000Bash100000 Posts: 11
    Stellar wrote: »
    Hi kabam,

While the beta testing process we’ve been invited to is very nice (at least for those who can log in), there are a few things you could improve to make it better !

You could make sure people have enough energy to tests your champion without having to wait for energy refill - and you did it by giving us 50 refil energy 👍 ! But because our inventory can only store up to 10 refills, the other went directly to the stash which is lock … maybe unlocking the stash would be a good idea 😉

Testing champion is good but if one of your goal was to make us test them in the realm of legend, as you ask us in mail, you should give us enough catalyst, gold and iso to upgrade the champion we’re meant to test to their maximum rank and level. Why not giving us the possibility to dupe them and level their signature to their maximum as well

Hope it will help you for futur beta testing

I understand what your saying but I feel the idea here was to test a new version of our existing champs that we are familiar with so ranking up the new version would obviously be better than the current version in our roster. Assuming of course you use these champs. To compare apples to apples they want those of us who use these champ who know where they excel and fail in our current roster then take the new version of that champ at the same level and compare them. Mind I have been able to log into the beta test yet so as I was writing this it occurred to me that the new version champs may not match our current roster champs. If that is the case please let me know.

• Bash100000Bash100000 Posts: 11
    I have not been able to log in ^
  • MY "participate" button is still not lit up for me to access the beta testing, is this still intentional?
This discussion has been closed.