Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• sxect08sxect08 Member Posts: 9
    Yeah definitely not sorted. 3rd I've not been able to get on. Have had to get my brother to sort out my AQ/AW.

Being an officer in my alliance also is making me look bad not being able to pull my weight.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Member Posts: 68
    I just wanted to pitch in and say the Emergency Maintenance had absolutely no impact on the issue for me. Still cannot play the game over WiFi. My mobile data is going through the roof. I'm very scared now and I have a little bit of sick in my mouth. How will I cope?! Please will u fix it. I implore u to take pity on us and do the right thing. Thanking u in advance. Please do the needful.
  • Animal_ShelterAnimal_Shelter Member Posts: 7
    Nothing is fixed over here. n8d9yh9xc1a9.png
  • SimplyidostuffSimplyidostuff Member Posts: 24
    It's coming towards the end of the 3rd day now and I'm halfway towards using up my monthly allowance for mobile data after this stupid update which I need for college work, is it really too much for you to revert to 17.0 and stop giving us all these problems. You won't fix the issue but you will put out a terrible offer. F off am I going to spend money on a game that isn't even working properly, sort it out this is hindering not only my progression now but my alliances as well.
  • Keith_1979Keith_1979 Member Posts: 12
    Emergency maintenance didn't fix it for me either ... got 20mins of play time over Wi-Fi before it told me I had connection issues and haven't been able to login since. Won't use data to play game fully, only to collect daily stuff so losing out on loads!
  • TurbokillerTurbokiller Member Posts: 27
    Day 4 now and still no change can't log in can't play at all I have left many msgers but seems like u people at kebam r just going to leave us all with out a game we all need and love please sort it out come on take us all back to 17.0 job done plus all the people losing out I can't even sign on to gt my rewards so they have long gone now PLEASE PLEASE SORT IT KEBAM....
  • Animal_ShelterAnimal_Shelter Member Posts: 7
    What feels like day 6,341...
    4r1sqdkgs905.png
    0x5a9ddkdbz0.png
    knl31ygyj5o9.png
  • Dark_dreamerDark_dreamer Member Posts: 3
    Same as everyone else - I haven't been able to get on for 3 days now thanks to update 17.0.2.

I'm in the UK and playing on a Lenovo Yoga Tab 10, Android Version 4.2.2

The tablet's WiFi only and I don't have the space to try it on 4G on my phone...so annoyed as it means we're all missing out on daily rewards, not to mention helping our alliances with wars and quests. I managed to get on very briefly on Sunday just to drop a note on my alliance wall about the problems I was having, but haven't managed to get back on again since.

I really hope we get good compensation for this!
  • sxect08sxect08 Member Posts: 9
    Same as everyone else - I haven't been able to get on for 3 days now thanks to update 17.0.2.

I'm in the UK and playing on a Lenovo Yoga Tab 10, Android Version 4.2.2

The tablet's WiFi only and I don't have the space to try it on 4G on my phone...so annoyed as it means we're all missing out on daily rewards, not to mention helping our alliances with wars and quests. I managed to get on very briefly on Sunday just to drop a note on my alliance wall about the problems I was having, but haven't managed to get back on again since.

I really hope we get good compensation for this!

We won't get anything. They said the problems are fixed but they aren't. It's really getting annoying now, how long does it take to sort it? Or atleast acknowledge us and tell us something.
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Member Posts: 21
    Wow I got to play a whole 10 minutes and no it back to can't log in day 4
  • MightywhistonMightywhiston Member Posts: 14
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks
  • Tdtm11Tdtm11 Member Posts: 9
    Acer iconia one 7
    Android 6.0
    Sky WiFi
  • RuhenFinalRuhenFinal Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Vydious can we get an update please. Our champs our getting wrecked with disconnects and that's if we can finally log in. Update us more often on this issue please.
  • Smash2000Smash2000 Member Posts: 10
    xqwer0ck4kv8.png
    a3qlbban27ka.png
    zwovh5tuwp1b.png
    Still ongoing and no further recognition ...
    kabammed
  • SimplyidostuffSimplyidostuff Member Posts: 24
    @Kabam Vydious this issue needs to be fixed, if this helps a recurring theme I've seen from reading through all these posts is that most people seem to be on Sky home WiFi. Please can we have an update it's almost the end of the 5th day
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    edited February 2018
    We need an update ASAP. My mobile data is slowy diminishing as I can't play game on WiFi. Could we not just have an option like on windows to 'restore to previous version'? 😉

In all seriousness, would like to have some sort of timescale as to when this will be fixed. Getting frustrating
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone -

Dropping by to let you know that we're still looking into this. We're sorry for the frustration this is causing and the inconvenience. Once we have more information we'll have a lengthier update. At the moment, we super appreciate all the patience while we get this resolved.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Fact is it effects such a small pool of players that they just don't care enough about it.
    Much like the android Oreo situation, that took weeks to sort out
    I think we will all end up having to wait till next update at end off month they don't care about us after all its only tuck out a small amount off players only me out off 30 in our alliance has got this problem shocking but I think we will have to wait till end off February to get back on
    Aq,aw, trails duals event quest grinding for new champions the list go on do get it back no 4 days of rewards we could have got !!!
    4 days and I not seen one youtuber talk about to it not happen to them don't care !!
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Member Posts: 45
    Still not working on T-Mobile LTE. I’m stuck playing at home only and this puts arena, AW and AQ at a huge disadvantage.

iPhone 7+
    That's why we will have to wait for next update at end month nothing will change all this information they keep asking for is bull they can still play we can't
  • Spidey4035Spidey4035 Member Posts: 12
    I havent been able to login since I installed to the new update a few hours ago.

Im in the UK using a Samsung Galaxy J5 with android 5.1.1 and wi-fi on EE
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Member Posts: 68
    edited February 2018
    Don't lose hope. We are but a tip of the iceberg reporting but there are probably many many more out there who are just sick of the Connection Issue and they are either not reporting or possibly ..... Just leaving. That's money out of Kabam's pockets. About 90% of the United Kingdom have Sky / use their Broadband and others are posting here that do not use that. I hope this can be fixed soon as I do love playing the game. I hope Kabam Devs are reading this. If they can improve Connectivity and speed up load times, ultimately people will be happier and spend more money. Thanking you in advance of your kind and needful attention.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I really don't know if this helps or not but my Nexus 6p connected to sky broadband (UK) does not work.
    Same phone works fine on mobile data from O2.

I have just tethered my Nexus 6p to my work Samsung S4 mini on EE and it's working.

I guess this is because although it's WiFi on my 6p it's still using mobile data
  • AmboeAmboe Member Posts: 2
    Disconnection and login problem occurs with wifi and T-Mobile LTE...

Samsung Galaxy 6 Android 7.
  • MightywhistonMightywhiston Member Posts: 14
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks

Logging in but drops out after about 15 mins. Android 7.0
This discussion has been closed.