**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    edited June 2017
    L_217 wrote: »
    Realized that both in one was to long, anyways, my pitch on the symbiotic villains.

Venom:
    +Signature Ability Adjustment: Bloodlust : Venom's hatred combined with Eddie's cruelty extends to the opponents very lifeline. As long as the opponent persists bleeding, passively gain 950 Critical Hit rating and (405-550) Critical Damage rating per bleed.
    *The critical rate doesn't stack, but the Critical Damage does*
    +New Ability: Symbiotic Shroud : Even after separating from Spider-Man, the symbiote retains his spider sense and even ignoring it, granting Eddie Brock to bypass Evasion by 35%. A additional 15% is ignored if the opponent is bleeding. Additionally, if Venom were to be knocked out from a attack, that attack misses and Venom's next hit becomes a Critical.
    +New Ability: Shred : Opponents who automatically evade Venom's attack are slashed, inflicting Bleed.

Venom seems to follow the Cosmic class principal rather than his more redeeming qualities from the comics. Making Venom a powerhouse isn't the intended goal, but rather to make Venom a more valiant attacker against Evade champions and champions who bleed. The attack missing acts both as a saving grace and a "Gotcha" to turn the tables on a unsuspecting foe.

Me likey! remove/upgrade the defensive buffs and increase Bleed chances and Venom's good to go with these, if I'm being honest.
    Carnage:
    +Ability Replacement : Genetic Madness : As Carnage begins the fight, he creates Weapons and Shields based on his or his opponents actions.
    Medium Hit: Fury increasing attack by X(20%)
    Light Hit: Precision increasing Critical Hit rating by 765.3
    Heavy Attack: Cruelty increasing Critical Damage rating by 951.6
    Special Attack 1: Blood Transfer, dealing X(3.5%) bleed damage and siphoning the damage as health.
    Special Attack 2: Unstoppable for the next hit.
    Special Attack 3: Spiked Shield, dealing 25% of the opponents damage back at them as Physical damage.
    Blocked Hit: Block Bulwark increasing block proficiency by 1560.5
    Received Hit: Increase Physical resist by 895.9
    Received Special Attack: Armor, increasing Armor rating by 1051.7
    +Ability Adjustment: Hyper-Mutation : When using a Special Attack, begin mutating for 10 seconds. When the mutation ends, morph the current Passive buff into a permanent buff. A maximum if 5 permanent buff may be active.
    *Unstoppable buff lasts 4 seconds, but does expire and gives room to more permanent buffs.*
    +New Signature Ability : Bleeding Frenzy : The Symbiote goes crazy for blood, flooding him with (7.5-15%) Power over 6 seconds every time he bleeds his opponent. Additionally, the Hyper-Mutation buff holds an +1 capacity.
    +New Ability : Bleed Immunity counter : If the opponent is naturally Bleed Immune, increase Hyper-Mutation buff capacity by +1.
    +9.5% Base Health
    -3% Base Attack

Carnage came out a disappointment, but the potential to be great is still there, just left unexplored by Kabam. The increase to health adds survivability and follows King Groots buildup similarity. Adding more buffs to more actions is definitely a step up and the additional Hyper-Mutation buffs to cover Bleed Immunity covers the obvious kink in the armor. On a side note, the blood transfer works like siphon and Nightcrawlers Deep wounds, having no effect on Bleed immune champions.

I finished the symbiotes, may do another on Magneto(MARVEL NOW) and the Iron-Men.

Great ideas, but this kit doesn't fit Carnage. He's a raving lunatic with crazy murdering capabilities, not the "build your own champion" guy! What about his kit says "I'm going to murder hundreds just to get a kick or two out of it!"? *Siiiigh* At the very least add a Bleed he can easily cause, on base hits or crits or something like that. And for God's sake, update the Sp3 animation and the outro!
  • Options
    L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★
    edited June 2017
    [/quote]
    Great ideas, but this kit doesn't fit Carnage. He's a raving lunatic with crazy murdering capabilities, not the "build your own champion" guy! What about his kit says "I'm going to murder hundreds just to get a kick or two out of it!"? *Siiiigh* At the very least add a Bleed he can easily cause, on base hits or crits or something like that. And for God's sake, update the Sp3 animation and the outro![/quote] A complete overhaul is needed, but the choice of having buffs is the key thing here. I will be doing a second, more murder crazy rendition with a more balls to the wall play style. Venom's buff is to go more comic accurate and he is known to have defense. I am avoiding regeneration with Venom as he replicates it already, but Carnage needs it as he at this point is a really wet, glass noodle.

• Options
    Carnage:
    +New Ability: Hyper-Mutation :
    While mutating, Cassidy morphs the symbiote into multiple forms. When the mutation ends, the current morph becomes permanent. Up to 2 morphs may be active at a time and stacks accordingly.
    Serial Killer: When attacking : Carnage becomes more aggressive and forms different weapons based on his offensive actions.
    Medium attacks: Forming axes, Carnage rips his opponents asunder, having a 35% chance to deal X(85%) Bleed damage.
    Light attacks: Forming claws, Carnage slashes his opponents with glee, giving 10% more power.
    Heavy attacks: Forming tendrils, Carnage impales his opponent like a puppet, having 550 critical hit chance and bleeding X(280%) over 14 seconds.
    *Heavy attack stacks Critical rating*
    Prolonged Insanity: When attacked : Carnage plays with his victim, having them hit decoys and shields that lead them no where.
    Received basic attack: Have a 7.5% chance to form a decoy, causing the opponent to miss.
    Received heavy attack: Have a 35% chance to become Unstoppable for 1 second when hit by a Heavy attack.
    Received special attack: Carnage makes his victim more compliant, reducing their attack by 20% when they activate their special attack.
    +Special attack 3 change: Absolute Carnage! : Carnage impales his opponent with tendrils, followed by a the tendrils pulling him to the opponent and impaling them with his hands. He impales them for 3 seconds before smashing on the ground with his tendrils and eating them(that is right). Finishes with him wiping his mouth.
    This attack inflicts a bleed dealing X(380%) over 23 seconds.
    +New Signature Ability: I am Carnage! :
    Carnage and Cassidy deepen their symbiosis, giving them an additional morph capacity and an additional effect to permanent morphs.
    Serial Killer: Bleeds feed Carnage, siphoning (15-35%) of the Bleed damage back as health.
    Prolonged Insanity: Carnage makes a spiked shield when blocking, giving (2500-4500) Physical damage reduction and dealing X(5%) damage back to the opponent.
    *Like the permanent morphs, the Signature bonuses stacks per stance active*
  • Options
    Carnage:
    +New Ability: Hyper-Mutation :
    While mutating, Cassidy morphs the symbiote into multiple forms. When the mutation ends, the current morph becomes permanent. Up to 2 morphs may be active at a time and stacks accordingly.
    Serial Killer: When attacking : Carnage becomes more aggressive and forms different weapons based on his offensive actions.
    Medium attacks: Forming axes, Carnage rips his opponents asunder, having a 35% chance to deal X(85%) Bleed damage.
    Light attacks: Forming claws, Carnage slashes his opponents with glee, giving 10% more power.
    Heavy attacks: Forming tendrils, Carnage impales his opponent like a puppet, having 550 critical hit chance and bleeding X(280%) over 14 seconds.
    *Heavy attack stacks Critical rating*
    Prolonged Insanity: When attacked : Carnage plays with his victim, having them hit decoys and shields that lead them no where.
    Received basic attack: Have a 7.5% chance to form a decoy, causing the opponent to miss.
    Received heavy attack: Have a 35% chance to become Unstoppable for 1 second when hit by a Heavy attack.
    Received special attack: Carnage makes his victim more compliant, reducing their attack by 20% when they activate their special attack.
    +Special attack 3 change: Absolute Carnage! : Carnage impales his opponent with tendrils, followed by a the tendrils pulling him to the opponent and impaling them with his hands. He impales them for 3 seconds before smashing on the ground with his tendrils and eating them(that is right). Finishes with him wiping his mouth.
    This attack inflicts a bleed dealing X(380%) over 23 seconds.
    +New Signature Ability: I am Carnage! :
    Carnage and Cassidy deepen their symbiosis, giving them an additional morph capacity and an additional effect to permanent morphs.
    Serial Killer: Bleeds feed Carnage, siphoning (15-35%) of the Bleed damage back as health.
    Prolonged Insanity: Carnage makes a spiked shield when blocking, giving (2500-4500) Physical damage reduction and dealing X(5%) damage back to the opponent.
    *Like the permanent morphs, the Signature bonuses stacks per stance active*

Much better! Though the Sig should always be called Maximum Carnage, that's about all I've got to complain about there. And the symbiotes make their hosts tough naturally, hence my idea of adding a big armor bonus that only goes away when Incinerated, or turns to the opposite for Carnage. And from what I've noticed, Venom never goes the defensive route in the comics. He's got the symbiote for that...but if you want defense, let's see what I can come up with.

New Ability: The Venom Symbiote:
    -> A passive 750 extra Physical Resistance rating and an extra 250 Energy Resistance rating. These effects go away after being Incinerated for 0.5 seconds, and build back up over 5 seconds when the Incinerate ends. Sound based attacks deal True Damage to Venom.
    -> Reduce the chance of Projectile attacks to Bleed by 100%, and Contact attacks by 65%.
    -> Reduce any Poison's duration by 35-45% and damage by 5%
    -> Increase Block Proficiency the longer you hold block. Immediately lost when the block is dropped.
    *Of course, this would come with the removal of the defensive buffs from genetic memory.
    Combine these with what you said earlier and a small increase in Bleed chances and Venom's set for his kit.

I could see animations being better on sp1 and heavy. For the heavy, just put Cable's heavy as the first part, only the tentacles are black goo and latch onto the opponent instead, just for Venom to follow up with an enlarged fist (it's a quick follow up). I'd give it more recovery time, but increase the damage. For the sp1, I'm thinking keep the swipe, but follow it up with a bunch of little tendrils from his other hand (Carnage heavy from hand) that impale the opponent, keeping them in place, at which point he pulls them out only to punch the opponent away.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    BronzeFall wrote: »
    Gambit. He should start with two charges (three if duped), for every special you do, you gain two and use the heavy attack to convert to Prowess. Its better than blocking or trying to dash back and block. Also, maybe increase the amount of charges for some serious crit damage output?

Ghost Rider, Dormmamu. Immune to incinerate. Come on, they are on fire already.

Psylocke. She has a katana that doesn't cause a bleed? Is it dull? The bleed doesn't have to stack as much honestly, just needs to have a bleed or maybe a Nightcrawler's Deep Wounds? Power gaining when attacking could be increased a tiny bit as well please.

in re: Psylocke, she uses a psychic knife. It's not a metal blade. It shouldn't cause bleeds.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Gambit. He should start with two charges (three if duped), for every special you do, you gain two and use the heavy attack to convert to Prowess. Its better than blocking or trying to dash back and block. Also, maybe increase the amount of charges for some serious crit damage output?

Psylocke. She has a katana that doesn't cause a bleed? Is it dull? The bleed doesn't have to stack as much honestly, just needs to have a bleed or maybe a Nightcrawler's Deep Wounds? Power gaining when attacking could be increased a tiny bit as well please.

in re: Psylocke, she uses a psychic knife. It's not a metal blade. It shouldn't cause bleeds.

It's still a knife though, right? The magic blade things from Doctor Strange caused people to Bleed. It should at the very least strike a Deep Wound.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    New crazy idea for Hulk:
    Make his attacks do very low damage, but they're all Unstoppable. He's one of the strongest champs in the game, isn't he? Plus, he needs to be better in some way. This would make him a defensive wrecking ball.
  • Options
    New crazy idea for Hulk:
    Make his attacks do very low damage, but they're all Unstoppable. He's one of the strongest champs in the game, isn't he? Plus, he needs to be better in some way. This would make him a defensive wrecking ball.

I'd say Hulk needs some healing factor representation (either regen or bleed related) and something similar to Howard the Duck's Fury gaining ability when you get hit or hit them, only it would last a lot longer and it would stack consistently and pretty easily when getting hit, a little less so when hitting. When the opponent has higher attack than Hulk, Hulk receives Fury at an increased rate. Unlimited stacking,*

*This would replace his current Fury.
  • Options
    MSRDLD wrote: »

It's still a knife though, right? The magic blade things from Doctor Strange caused people to Bleed. It should at the very least strike a Deep Wound.

No, she uses an actual Katana as well; not just a psychic knife. That thing should logically bleed.
  • Options
    New crazy idea for Hulk:

I'd say Hulk needs some healing factor representation (either regen or bleed related) and something similar to Howard the Duck's Fury gaining ability when you get hit or hit them, only it would last a lot longer and it would stack consistently and pretty easily when getting hit, a little less so when hitting. When the opponent has higher attack than Hulk, Hulk receives Fury at an increased rate. Unlimited stacking,*

*This would replace his current Fury.

Yes, Regen would work as well.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Psylocke has a Katana. If you watch her fight, its there with her
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Kabam developers and mos right now with this thread

8ak6zabb5qc2.gif

So many good ideas, that wont be in place... ever
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    IDK why, but I feel that the Enervate debuff that's applied after Gwenpool's L2 is a bit underwhelming. For God's sake, it's a FRICKING BOMB!!! At the very least, I'd like to see an Armor Break or a Bleed, similar to Rocket's L2. Or an increased critical rate.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    IDK why, but I feel that the Enervate debuff that's applied after Gwenpool's L2 is a bit underwhelming. For God's sake, it's a FRICKING BOMB!!! At the very least, I'd like to see an Armor Break or a Bleed, similar to Rocket's L2. Or an increased critical rate.

This is true, but she's already good. It would only be good to add if they nerfed down some other stats on her.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Deleted Comment
  • Options
    Deleted Comment

... What were you saying?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Deleted Comment

Lol. I went to comment the reason I voted on your other Thread and clicked the wrong Thread. Wish we could delete Posts.
  • Options
    Deleted Comment

Lol. I went to comment the reason I voted on your other Thread and clicked the wrong Thread. Wish we could delete Posts.

Yeah, it gets kind of annoying. You'll post something, then realize it made no sense or was way out of place lol. It especially sucks after that 15 minute mark.
  • Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    Here are some guys that need to be nerfed or buffed (mostly buffed) Ant Man- make him hit harder and more fatigue.
    Iron Patriot- Increase the chances for Armor up and armor break, take out Burn Out because its a debuff you put on yourself and nobody wants that.
    Colossus- Make him less boring. Hes a good champion, but he isn't anything special at all.
    DPX- Give him old man Logan regen, and make his bleed from his sig ability more powerful.
    Magneto- give him his 2nd bleed back to his L1 or make the single bleed a 100% chance.
    She-hulk- change EVERYTHING.
    Netflix DD- Make him able to evade projectiles more consistently like the classic DD,
    OG Cap- take away his fatigue while blocking, its annoying and the only thing it does is makes the fights longer weather you're using him, or fighting him.
    Abomination- Poison while attacking.
    Luke Cage, make his indestructible buffs work like Juggernaut's Unstoppable buff.
    Carnage, make his base damage a little bit more and give him some more physical resistance.
    Moon Knight- all his buffs and the debuffs he applies can stack.
    Hulkbuster/Magneto/Groot/King Groot- Change their fighting stlyle. Except for Magneto, thats all you have to do and they will 100% be used again.
    Mordo- make astral evade come in form of signiture ability, that way you don't have 4/55 5* unawakened Mordos running alliance war.
    Old Man Logan- Change his pacifism to when he deals 10% of the enemy's health rather than he has to be attacked or the enemy has to use a special, and make him go berserk by blocking and holding for 2 seconds, Strange
    - REVERT ALL 12.0 CHANGES. 12.0 Strange is udder garbage and isn't even rank 4 4* worthy. I'd rather use those basics on an unawakened antman.
    - Jane Foster Thor- If the opponent is still stunned while shock runs out, the shock refreshes. I believe she was meant to stunlock the opponent and this will make even an unawakened Jane Foster a viable option.
    - Angela- GIVE HER A USEFUL SIGNATURE ABILITY FOR GOD'S SAKE! At 99 I think she has an 85% chance to have her buffs not be nullified. Thats it. Her ability is useless because It does nothing except help newer players who don't know how to not get hit.
    - BPCW- let him bleed the same way OG BP does.
    - Magik- Take out the direct damage on Limbo, there's no work around it. It's one of the things we hate about this game, fighting certain champions are just money grabs because its damage you can't avoid, at least we only have to be hit with coldsnap once with iceman.
    - Hyperion- Nerf his power gain. The problem you guys originally had with strange was he would just sit back, block, and get to his L3. That's exactly what Hyperion does! Don't be hypocrites and nerf the Power gain on Hyperion (note- Mordo does not need a power gain nerf becuase you can stop it if you time your combo's correctly, AND his L3 doesn't do anything)
    - Joe Fixit- Increase his bleed, Increase his stun, make his Gambler's ruin make a LARGE difference in the fight. Si give him better regen, "rage", weakness and fatigue, and make his crit rating be like rocket raccoon's.
    - Spidergwen- give her a higher chance to armor break and take out trap spider. Plus give her an L1 that does damage.
    - Blue cyclops and New Xavier School- Make their beam attacks have a 100% chance to armor break.
    - Kamala Khan- Make her L1 give her 4 stacks of fury each time and make her L2 give her a PERMANENT stack of fury so people can have either one depending on the short fight, or the long fight.
    - Psylocke- Make her better at power controlling as its not very useful in 10/10 situations.
    - Ghost Rider- Make him incinerate immune because he's made of Hellfire
    - Make Electro Shock immune or at least immune to his own electrostatic.
    - Make any character that has energy based attacks (Dormammu, Dr Strange, Magneto) immune to electrostatic.
    These are the changes that NEED to happen. Ive seen some ideas from this post that I have incorporated into this list so id it was you who had the original idea, you know who you are as I don't have the time to go and credit everyone. Remember that Kabam needs to listen to its players and be more transparent with them. No more vague "we might compensate you, but we won't tell you what its going to be if we do eventually get around to that!". Kabam please read this, talk to your community, get more community managers to see our ideas, and #NerfLimbo. If one of the ideas from this post come through, it has to be the changes to Limbo.
  • Options
    Why do champs like Colossus not gain Indestructible ever? His SP3 is literally him getting punched right in the chest and not reacting at all, just rearing back and pummeling them. And while we're talking about Indestructible, GIVE IT TO LUKE CAGE ON SP MOVES LIKE JUGGERNAUT AND UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS! He sucks, and making it so he does take damage for 1% of the fight doesn't justify his suckiness.
  • Options
    Let's start a new trending hashtag:
    #BuffTheBadChamps
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Return Scarlet to her former glory and make either Hulk or somebody immune to degeneration and coldsnap
  • Options
    [
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    Return Scarlet to her former glory and make either Hulk or somebody immune to degeneration and coldsnap

Scarlet's good, and no one in the game could logically be immune to those...Coldsnap should have reduced duration on fire based characters like Dormammu or Ghost Rider, and it should take one of Red hulk's Heat charges away, but get reduced in duration.
  • Options
    Going on with the champions that could be improved or needs a complete overhaul, I'll start with Venom, the hot topic of past 2 pages in this post.

Venom:
    +Signature Ability Adjustment: Bloodlust : Venom's hatred combined with Eddie's cruelty extends to the opponents very lifeline. As long as the opponent persists bleeding, passively gain 950 Critical Hit rating and (405-550) Critical Damage rating per bleed.
    *The critical rate doesn't stack, but the Critical Damage does*
    +New Ability: Symbiotic Shroud : Even after separating from Spider-Man, the symbiote retains his spider sense and even ignoring it, granting Eddie Brock to bypass Evasion by 35%. A addition 15% is ignored if the opponent is bleeding. Additionally, if Venom were to be knocked out from a attack, that attack misses and Venom's next hit becomes a Critical.
    +New Ability: Shred : Opponents who automatically evade Venom's attack are slashed, inflicting Bleed.

Venom seems to follow the Cosmic class principal rather than his more redeeming qualities from the comics. Making Venom a powerhouse isn't the intended goal, but rather to make Venom a more valiant attacker against Evade champions and champions who bleed. The attack missing acts both as a saving grace and a "Gotcha" to turn the tables on a unsuspecting foe.

Carnage:
    +Ability Replacement : Genetic Madness : As Carnage begins the fight, he creates Weapons and Shields based on his or his opponents actions.
    Medium Hit: Fury increasing attack by X(20%)
    Light Hit: Precision increasing Critical Hit rating by 765.3
    Heavy Attack: Cruelty increasing Critical Damage rating by 951.6
    Special Attack 1: Blood Transfer, dealing X(3.5%) bleed damage and siphoning the damage as health.
    Special Attack 2: Unstoppable for the next hit.
    Special Attack 3: Spiked Shield, dealing 25% of the opponents damage back at them as Physical damage.
    Blocked Hit: Block Bulwark increasing block proficiency by 1560.5
    Received Hit: Increase Physical resist by 895.9
    Received Special Attack: Armor, increasing Armor rating by 1051.7
    +Ability Adjustment: Hyper-Mutation : When using a Special Attack, begin mutating for 10 seconds. When the mutation ends, morph the current Passive buff into a permanent buff. A maximum if 5 permanent buff may be active.
    *Unstoppable buff lasts 4 seconds, but does expire and gives room to more permanent buffs.*
    +New Signature Ability : Bleeding Frenzy : The Symbiotic goes crazy for blood, flooding him with (7.5-15%) Power over 6 seconds every time he bleeds his opponent. Additionally, the Hyper-Mutation buff holds an +1 capacity.
    +New Ability : Bleed Immunity counter : If the opponent is naturally Bleed Immune, increase Hyper-Mutation buff capacity by +1.
    +9.5% Base Health
    -3% Base Attack

Carnage came out a disappointment, but the potential to be great is still there, just left unexplored by Kabam. The increase to health adds survivability and follows King Groot's buildup similarity. Adding more buffs to more actions is definitely a step up and the additional Hyper-Mutation buffs to cover Bleed Immunity covers the obvious kink in the armor. On a side note, the blood transfer works like siphon and Nightcrawlers Deep wounds, having no effect on Bleed immune champions.

I finished the symbiotes, may do another on Magneto(MARVEL NOW) and the Iron-Men.
  • Options
    Weird. I don't see my last comment; not sure it went through. God damned monkey servers. It mentioned how L_217's new depiction of Carnage was way better, and how Venom has great possibilities from me and L_217.

Anywho, people seem to have forgotten how thinking works, because there's so many threads that would fit here, but nooooo: "I need to be special; I need to be heard, so I'll just stick another thread here! Huh, it would fit perfectly into this already existing thread...Doesn't matter!" or something like that.

Jesus people, you're supposed to have brains in your skulls, not peanuts!
    (And yes, I know this won't be noticed by them, but I like the people here; Hope you got a laugh or something out of this! :) )
  • Options
    And another thing: this thread has sunk. It's full of good stuff, so how 'bout we revitalize it a lil'? I'll try and come up with new ideas soon, see how that goes. Everyone else, do their thing!
  • Options
    And another thing: this thread has sunk. It's full of good stuff, so how 'bout we revitalize it a lil'? I'll try and come up with new ideas soon, see how that goes. Everyone else, do their thing!

Yeah, I'll think up some new ones as well.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey guys! I've posted many threads and comments in the old forums about how some characters in this game completely suck and need fixed, but I've never gotten any responses, from Kabam or another user. I've finally decided it's time to not just complain about bad characters, but suggest how they could be made better. If you have a character that you're struggling with, post about it in here and give a couple ways that they could be made better. For example, I think that an easy way to make Joe Fixit better is to increase all of his Gambler abilities by about 100%. He wouldn't just be not bad, but then he would be somewhat good. Keep in mind, this is not a thread about bugs within characters. That's for the Bugs and Known Issues portion of the forums. This is simply: "This guy stinks, this would make him better, this would make us happier, and this would make Kabam more popular." Also, if you disagree with someone, and think that the character they mentioned is good, don't argue with them. The character may have already gotten buffed or maybe it's just their opinion. I don't think Captain America is good, but some do. Keep those comments to yourself. Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Black Bolt - Black Bolt is one of the worst in the game. His Signature Ability causes any critical hits landed on him to grant him an indefinite Fury and/or Cruelty buff, and also any critical hits Black Bolt lands on the enemy grants him a temporary Critical and/or Fury buff. The problem is, Black Bolt becomes less effective the more you play the game. The more you play, the better you get. The better you get, the less you get hit. The less you get hit, the less effective Black Bolt's signature ability, which is his only strength in the Contest, becomes. Simply switching how these are gained would flip the effect. Make it so that landing a critical gives you the indefinite buff, and receiving an attack gives you the temporary buff. This would make him much more effective.

2 - Joe Fixit - Joe Fixit is bad. The easiest way to make him better is to make his Gambler ability better, which I already mentioned. Gamma Regeneration isn't even worth having. Making his Regeneration like 100%-150% better would actually make it good. His Rage is good enough as it is currently. Dirty Fighting is good as well. Cunning, however, is nearly unnoticeable in my opinion. It needs to be made a lot better.

3 - Ant-Man - Ant-Man is bad. His only good aspect is his Glancing ability that you get from Awakening him. Unless you have him duplicated, he's not worth having. However, duplicating him isn't worth it, either, since he's still not good enough to be worth having. A way to increase his effectiveness would be to make his Special Attacks much more effective. They do a very low amount of damage, and changing that could help a lot.

4 - Spider-Gwen - Spider-Gwen is bad. Just plain bad. She's got low health, mediocre damage, a worthless Special Attack 1 unless she's on defense, and confusing Combat Modes. Just increase everything by like 5%. Everything. She's overall just not good. Nothing stands out as horrible, but nothing is even close to good. Just make everything slightly better.

5 - Luke Cage - Luke Cage is very poorly represented in this game. His Awakened Ability makes it so that, when struck for the first time in a fight, he gains Indestructible, which prevents him from taking damage for, I think, 6 seconds. Instead of making this his Awakened Ability, this should be changed to 3 seconds and put at the start of the fight. His Awakened Ability could be to gain Indestructible for another 3 seconds after using a Special Attack.

That's all for now. I would've put Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), but I've heard she's getting buffed soon, so I'll wait to see what happens. Let Kabam know who you think is bad and how they could be fixed! Character inequality/disparity is a huge problem, and it needs to be fixed. All characters should be in the same area of overall ability. The aspects of their gameplay is where things should differ. Again, let me know who needs to be better and how so!
    -CrusherOfDreams

I think you are underestimating AM and LC. Ant-man duped is such a good champ for AQ or for normal game mode questing. And Luke Cage is great for AQ. He can handle bleed lane and makes up for not having a healer in a bind.
  • Options
    I've got an idea. It starts with a story: Once upon a time, Magik (yes, THAT Magik) wasn't this strong. No, once upon a time all she had was a crappy power burn on her specials (seriously, I still remember how useless she was as my first 4*, and how bad she was as my first 5*; got the 4* from a premium early on, and I still preferred to level up my 3* champions; didn't even bother with her). She was WORSE than Spider-Gwen (or at least = to), if you can imagine that.
    But then Kabam decided to rework her, and that's the version currently in the game.

So I'm thinking, what we've done up until now have been reasonable buffs, which wouldn't make the characters OP, right? So what if we try to apply the "Magik Treatment" to everyone who isn't on her level? Basically, figure out ways to make everyone OP, so that they'd all be strong and viable in some way, but balance each-other's OP-ness by simply existing! (Y'know, when everyone's OP, no one's truly OP anymore.)

I'm fairly certain this would revitalize this thread, and make us happier as well. Still, what do you think? Yes or no? Good or bad?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Hey guys! I've posted many threads and comments in the old forums about how some characters in this game completely suck and need fixed, but I've never gotten any responses, from Kabam or another user. I've finally decided it's time to not just complain about bad characters, but suggest how they could be made better. If you have a character that you're struggling with, post about it in here and give a couple ways that they could be made better. For example, I think that an easy way to make Joe Fixit better is to increase all of his Gambler abilities by about 100%. He wouldn't just be not bad, but then he would be somewhat good. Keep in mind, this is not a thread about bugs within characters. That's for the Bugs and Known Issues portion of the forums. This is simply: "This guy stinks, this would make him better, this would make us happier, and this would make Kabam more popular." Also, if you disagree with someone, and think that the character they mentioned is good, don't argue with them. The character may have already gotten buffed or maybe it's just their opinion. I don't think Captain America is good, but some do. Keep those comments to yourself. Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Black Bolt - Black Bolt is one of the worst in the game. His Signature Ability causes any critical hits landed on him to grant him an indefinite Fury and/or Cruelty buff, and also any critical hits Black Bolt lands on the enemy grants him a temporary Critical and/or Fury buff. The problem is, Black Bolt becomes less effective the more you play the game. The more you play, the better you get. The better you get, the less you get hit. The less you get hit, the less effective Black Bolt's signature ability, which is his only strength in the Contest, becomes. Simply switching how these are gained would flip the effect. Make it so that landing a critical gives you the indefinite buff, and receiving an attack gives you the temporary buff. This would make him much more effective.

2 - Joe Fixit - Joe Fixit is bad. The easiest way to make him better is to make his Gambler ability better, which I already mentioned. Gamma Regeneration isn't even worth having. Making his Regeneration like 100%-150% better would actually make it good. His Rage is good enough as it is currently. Dirty Fighting is good as well. Cunning, however, is nearly unnoticeable in my opinion. It needs to be made a lot better.

3 - Ant-Man - Ant-Man is bad. His only good aspect is his Glancing ability that you get from Awakening him. Unless you have him duplicated, he's not worth having. However, duplicating him isn't worth it, either, since he's still not good enough to be worth having. A way to increase his effectiveness would be to make his Special Attacks much more effective. They do a very low amount of damage, and changing that could help a lot.

4 - Spider-Gwen - Spider-Gwen is bad. Just plain bad. She's got low health, mediocre damage, a worthless Special Attack 1 unless she's on defense, and confusing Combat Modes. Just increase everything by like 5%. Everything. She's overall just not good. Nothing stands out as horrible, but nothing is even close to good. Just make everything slightly better.

5 - Luke Cage - Luke Cage is very poorly represented in this game. His Awakened Ability makes it so that, when struck for the first time in a fight, he gains Indestructible, which prevents him from taking damage for, I think, 6 seconds. Instead of making this his Awakened Ability, this should be changed to 3 seconds and put at the start of the fight. His Awakened Ability could be to gain Indestructible for another 3 seconds after using a Special Attack.

That's all for now. I would've put Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), but I've heard she's getting buffed soon, so I'll wait to see what happens. Let Kabam know who you think is bad and how they could be fixed! Character inequality/disparity is a huge problem, and it needs to be fixed. All characters should be in the same area of overall ability. The aspects of their gameplay is where things should differ. Again, let me know who needs to be better and how so!
    -CrusherOfDreams

I think you are underestimating AM and LC. Ant-man duped is such a good champ for AQ or for normal game mode questing. And Luke Cage is great for AQ. He can handle bleed lane and makes up for not having a healer in a bind.

So he's a Colossus with worse Armor. That's not a good thing. Ant-Man may not be the worst defender, but it doesn't make him good at defense.