**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    As has already been explained. Autofight was disabled last time and people complained as there are easy levels to run, autofight is nice, for those levels, it’s optional and definitely not for the harder levels. Hopefully it’s not much harder than last time, was a good difficulty when aw and aq are on and you have to use your c team, much harder and might be hard when they are on, t2a shards and 5* shards = decent rewards for a few fights
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    I have nothing against this but I add my voice to others I prefer dimensional rift & scrap yard

I felt dimensional rifts were far too random. I think they came out twice, correct me if I’m wrong. But one time you could get a 5* crystal, the next t3 catalysts. I prefer not leaving it to RNG gods.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Fanoin wrote: »
    So basically enter roll the dice and pray you win with auto fight on what's the point. And we all know how well the player AI works lol

I think it’s just an option for easy/medium so we can ignore the game and make a sandwich while we earn free shards
  • add modok crystal
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    It's still 200 5 star shard you said updated!?

Our bad! That was bad math on our part. Sorry!

so is the 200 value right, or should it be higher?

The 200 value is correct.

A lot of us can go for 200 shards. Much better than collecting 4* shards like back in the day. I guess we should be thankful too.
  • I don't see why all the complaining. There's no Energy cost. You can literally run at least 3 Difficulties on Auto Fight and get Rewards, at least those of us that have Champs high enough.

FYI auto fights are disabled in modok's lab
  • Fanoin wrote: »
    So basically enter roll the dice and pray you win with auto fight on what's the point. And we all know how well the player AI works lol

Let me recap...Block fake attack block wait for sp3 execute your dead or halfway to death lol
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Please make the total of all T2 Alphas collected form at least one whole T2 Alpha. Right now it's only 360*2*30 = 21,600 shards. Can you make it so that we can get a whole T2 Alpha if we do MODOK Expert 100% for 30 days?
  • IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Only changes they made was adding a 6* boss and prepare to face the worst champions who are a pain in the ass when comes to being defensive and a 6*

As far as I remember, the bosses in MODOK labs were easier than the fights in the middle, but back then I think the class of the boss was fixed (cosmic). Perhaps cosmic champs were easier back then. Since they are also randomizing the class, it could get a bit more difficult.

Since the classes are random i may give it a try but i know yondu.modok.LOL ultron.GG to me are the most annoying champs lol
    Kerem wrote: »

so is the 200 value right, or should it be higher?

The 200 value is correct.

A lot of us can go for 200 shards. Much better than collecting 4* shards like back in the day. I guess we should be thankful too.

Exactly! Anyone remember BEFORE master Event Quest difficulty was added? We have almsot no 4* shards and basically no 5* shards. Then Masters comes along and gives us a decent amount a month and then UNCOLLECTED EQ difficulty comes and is all:
    Heroic+Master+Uncollected= 3 4* a month and a 5* a month! Plus 6* shards

Yeah UC is a bit hard at times but the shards are up there.

And this randomized lab thing is a remix but no one complained when Dimensional Rifts were remixed and that costed actual energy! This is 0-Energy and at least through Heroic is easy without any insane PI mostly down to enemy champions and buffs. Masters is probably gonna be a bit sketchy but again 0-Energy cost. Even IF you wanna blame bad RNG for giving you the worst enemies to fight it shouldn’t be too different to getting 5* Spider Gwen from a featured 5* crystal just luck of the draw.

People are literally complaining about essentially free 4* shards. And decent-ish odds at free 5* shards. Add that missing 1 cycle is only 1/48 if the total event and having a few bad matchups isn’t losing out on a large chunk of a crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gintoki wrote: »
    I don't see why all the complaining. There's no Energy cost. You can literally run at least 3 Difficulties on Auto Fight and get Rewards, at least those of us that have Champs high enough.

Read the Announcement.
    edited February 2018
    I don't see why all the complaining. There's no Energy cost. You can literally run at least 3 Difficulties on Auto Fight and get Rewards, at least those of us that have Champs high enough.

Read the Announcement.

Isn’t that just “an option”?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

They where the first time MODOK’s lab came around, but autofight will be enabled this time around.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    The Rewards is bad...
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    edited March 2018
    Happy:
    Thanks for this I really like the additional way to get 5* shards..

Not so Happy:
    Increase of last boss difficulty... if you have a quest with really [removed by moderator] up debuffs this can be very very hard..
    But lets wait and see.

This shouldve been a great possibilty to give us atleast some T1A shards the community is begging for it for ages now!
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    Not so exciting.. Rewards just mehh.. Uhuhu 😢
  • Good news. But I prefer the Black Panther Trials
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Previous rewards
    tajpuusfdmp7.png
    Upcoming rewards
    s9sxj270byhh.png

Hol' up. Were we supposed to always get 5 star shards from doing heroic last time??? Because I never got any 5 star shards from heroic the last time Modok's lab was here, and I don't see a percentage next to the amount of 5 star shards (indicating that the drop rate is under 100%).

Are we going to get those 50 5 star shards each time we enter heroic this time?
    Previous rewards
    tajpuusfdmp7.png
    Upcoming rewards
    s9sxj270byhh.png

Hol' up. Were we supposed to always get 5 star shards from doing heroic last time??? Because I never got any 5 star shards from heroic the last time Modok's lab was here, and I don't see a percentage next to the amount of 5 star shards (indicating that the drop rate is under 100%).

Are we going to get those 50 5 star shards each time we enter heroic this time?

I got them every time I completed heroic (completed, not entered) last time.
    I checked back in my line chats, because I had a feeling something was up (I remember getting 50 shards for heroic). Back then we voted on possibly doing less war to focus on MODOK’s lab and we’re all talking about 50 5* shards from heroic. However I do not have any visual proof we actually got that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Read the Announcement.

Isn’t that just “an option”?

Lol. Not sure if you meant reading is an option or Auto Fight.
    The Feature will be enabled this time. It wasn't last time. I was pointing out that it's in the Announcement.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★

"bad math on our part" Jesus christ. People are out here selling their houses just to have a chance at 5* Blade and you're only giving us 200 5* Shards? SHAME.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I checked back in my line chats, because I had a feeling something was up (I remember getting 50 shards for heroic). Back then we voted on possibly doing less war to focus on MODOK’s lab and we’re all talking about 50 5* shards from heroic. However I do not have any visual proof we actually got that.

Huh. My only memory of Modok's lab is that I was disappointed about not getting any 5 star shards (as I was not yet capable of kicking ass and doing expert mode, so I settled with heroic completions). That said, I very well could be misremembering.
  • Hell yeah!!
  • They should add an awakening gem of any character
  • Any champions update ??? I mean deadpool-x ???
    (Useless 6*) he needs help ! Right ?!