**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    And another one tried to get a last minute run in expert I know there is 12 hours to do it how did I try last minute whatever. How did I get stuck with a 6* Super Charged Mephisto with 168K Health and armor buffed so high that I was tickling him. Again Difficulty does not match the rewards.

Didn’t manage to finish the fight before reset by the way

If you leave stuff until the last minute that's on you. That the lab can take some time shouldn't come as a surprise by now.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    And another one tried to get a last minute run in expert I know there is 12 hours to do it how did I try last minute whatever. How did I get stuck with a 6* Super Charged Mephisto with 168K Health and armor buffed so high that I was tickling him. Again Difficulty does not match the rewards.

If you leave stuff until the last minute that's on you. That the lab can take some time shouldn't come as a surprise by now.

Sorry I’m not glued to the game. 12 hours is long time for some and not long enough for others. Stop being an apologist this is such a lazy and blundered bonus quest that wasn’t thought out thouroughly. I mean honestly how can reward quality differ so much between these special events yet they operate so differently. Plus the Labs is regarded as the worst of all the bonus quests we have had to date and for them to rehash it is a disconnect between developer and community.
  • Options
    The difficulty would be fine in the expert event if the rewards were scaled up with it. Unfortunately it doesn’t which leads me to think the only reason the difficulty was increased is to weed out mid tier players. These folks were able to gain rewards from past expert events, but either can’t anymore, or they have to use up their inventory.

Modoks lab needs to chill. Hope this doesn’t become a normal thing for the sake of future players. It would slow down their progression, unless of course that’s what you’re aiming for
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Sorry I’m not glued to the game. 12 hours is long time for some and not long enough for others. Stop being an apologist this is such a lazy and blundered bonus quest that wasn’t thought out thouroughly. I mean honestly how can reward quality differ so much between these special events yet they operate so differently. Plus the Labs is regarded as the worst of all the bonus quests we have had to date and for them to rehash it is a disconnect between developer and community.

I’m not talking about rewards or difficulty, I’m talking about not being able to finish in time. I am not able to do all of them because of the 12 hour window. Every sunday night I go to bed before the reset, since I have to get up freackisly early for work. In the middle of the night I have to get up to feed my baby, same as in the early morning. I then have to leave and by the time I can play, it either just reset or is about to. I choose not to stay up until the reset time, I choose not to do it in the night when I feed the baby and I choose not to get up for it earlier.

When the lab was on an 8 hour schedual I did do them in the middle of the night, because they didn’t take to long then and I could do them without fully waking up. Now I can’t so I don’t. I do those I have time for and leave the others alone (here and there I have a busy day and I dislike having full energy so sometimes the lab gets ignored if favor of event quests).

If you choose to leave it up to the last minute, you can’t blame Kabam for that. In no way am I an apologist, but if you go into a quest so late you might not have enough time to finish it, that’s completely on you and there isn’t anyone else to blame. Stop blaming Kabam for your problems. You choose not to be clued to the game, great. Seriously good for you. You don’t have to do them all. Pick those you have the time for and leave them alone when you don’t hve the time. Or sacrifice a different part of the game to spend the little time you do hve in the labs if you find the rewards worth it. Don’t get mad at me or Kabam because of how you manage your own time. The statement I made “if you leave stuff until the last minute, that’s on you” is true. Not just for ingame stuff, but for life in genral.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Why isn't there a "Play Next" button in Modoks lab when you finish a path? Our only choices are back to quests or open crystals. This adds time and inputs needed to get back into the next path. Please consider streamlining this in the future KABAM.
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    I found a very annoying bug in MODOK's Lab. I was doing a fight, used a lot of randomizers because I was getting crappy luck, and switched to my stash to collect extras I had there. Upon going back into the Lab to try and get a new set, the node had reverted back to the very first set that it had when I first got to it. Since I was going to re-roll it anyway, I didn't care.

But today, it happened again. I re-rolled a set 4 times and got one I thought I could handle. It turned out that I couldn't, so after I died, I re-rolled a couple more times and got one I felt good about. I switched to my stash to collect more, and when I came back to the lab, the node was reset to the very first random set (which included 2 different Degens and Buffet).

So basically, this thing is wasting my randomizers.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Plus the Labs is regarded as the worst of all the bonus quests we have had to date and for them to rehash it is a disconnect between developer and community.

dont know what community you are talking about but i enjoyed MODOKs lab the last time, so did a lot of people in the previous MODOKs lab discussion thread.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Sorry I’m not glued to the game. 12 hours is long time for some and not long enough for others. Stop being an apologist this is such a lazy and blundered bonus quest that wasn’t thought out thouroughly.

Now this is just a lazy argument. "sorry i'm not glued to the game". That is exactly like crying that you missed the arena cutoff because other people spent time grinding while you "aren't glued to the game". Get off your self righteous horse and argue with common sense.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    That bug is terrible, I had c team in, only two characters alive for the boss, mesmerise came up so I spun for ok randomisers, pressed fight, stuck on loading screen for 5 minutes, quit app pressed play back in fight... the original nodes with mesmerise were back active in The fight, cost me a revive , everyone complaining about the rewards is underestimating how hard t2a shards are to get in this game, you guys keep looking at the 5* shards, meh, the t2as are the gold here
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    God I can't wait for Morons Lab to be over and have some better content to work through. These garbage 'random' nodes are not fun.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Bosley wrote: »
    God I can't wait for Morons Lab to be over and have some better content to work through. These garbage 'random' nodes are not fun.

Don’t do it then
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Bugman1 wrote: »
    The game is broke! It is not working properly please fix ASAP

The game is not broke. We are, after spending so much.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Or you could not spend.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    you know why the king’s trials is fun? Coz it’s a movie tie up.

Moron’s lab is like, “errr we wait for the next big Marvel release. Until then, send this one to the players”.

If you dont agree with me, then why do you think past events had positive feedback? And others dont?
  • Options
    Well I got enough t2a shards for my 5th r4, didn’t use one revive or potion, and only had to quit out once when I had a bad run with my c team, not sure what the complaining is about
  • Options
    Vipin10Vipin10 Posts: 5
    How to get 4* from PHC
  • Options
    LuL
  • Options
    Open 100 at a time, odds are high you might get one
  • Options
    RuptaRupta Posts: 9
    I love how the only comment that was replied to here is Mike putting someone down about rewards haha