**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aliance quest

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    You enjoyed aq? I hate aq boring but necessary evil
  • Options
    Its just been turned to rubbish and i feel asthough its all going to get worse
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    There are already posts open about aq. Best use them as mods will close similar ones. I get your point about enjoyability.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Str wrote: »
    There are already posts open about aq. Best use them as mods will close similar ones. I get your point about enjoyability.
    To be fair, it is in the rules. Besides, it's not any more productive to keep opening one after another.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    Their AI is really frustrating.

Extremely passive
    Hands down for 5 seconds until you decide to attack then they intercept you at will
    Don't use their specials, which means you try baiting them with evades which adds to analysis charges

It's such an obvious ploy. No one likes this. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss those idiotic symbioid fights over this garbage.

Dude, the AI has been extremely passive for a while now. Its not just these sentinels

That too! Symbioids has similar bs.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Maybe make Map 6 not cost a Ridiculous amount of gold too so some of us can advance to that. Its weird how Map 6 is not a Map you cash advance towards, but simply there for the whales whom are the only ones who can ever afford it.

Not even whales can afford it. Lol. You needs to dedicate days of time a week to grind the gold.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Get some heavy hitters, try them out... These aren't the boss level sentinels from last month's event

You missed the above point in that you cannot "try them out". Trying and failing means you've boned your alliance mates.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Get some heavy hitters, try them out... These aren't the boss level sentinels from last month's event

You missed the above point in that you cannot "try them out". Trying and failing means you've boned your alliance mates.
    If an Ally can't understand that you're learning to fight a new Droid, then I would suggest finding one that's more understanding.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Sooo...I'm not going to read through all the responses because I'm lazy. But when was AQ fun? It's always been a chore.
  • Options
    BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145

My guess is that the people complaining are running map 5? If ur in an alliance running map 5's, you should have plenty of champs that can handle sentinel. I'm saying take a heavy hitter and try... they'll see

If its someone complaining about sentinels in a lower map, then there IS room to test out your heavy hitters until you find one that works for you
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Sooo...I'm not going to read through all the responses because I'm lazy. But when was AQ fun? It's always been a chore.

Not to all. Map 3-4 yes they seemed like a chore. But Map 5 to me was always the funnest. Now they are all the same.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Fighting the skill sentinels on the immunity path is not something I relish doing 5 days a week, I’m already sick of it. The ultra-passive AI, coupled with the way their analysis charges stack up before the unblockable SP2s are unleashed ... just change the 3D model into that of a cash register, this was the most brazen cash grab I’ve ever seen from Kabam.

Combine this with the new “bug” which has increased block recovery time, preventing you from evading back in a timely fashion.

Finally, Kabam’s “inability” to increase the rewards “at this time” is just the icing on the cake and verging on insulting, if the intention was to completely alienate their player base then they’ve achieved it in spades.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    AQ is fine, please don’t remove the sentinels and back down.

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    The defenders should be determined by Prestige and /or map

Map 1 adaptoids
    Map 2 Adaptoids / Symbioids (low / High Prestige)
    Map 3 Symbioids /Deadpooloids / Sentinels
    Map 4 Deadpooloids / Ultron Drones
    Map 5 Ultron Drones / Sentinels
    Map 6 Sentinels

Lower the bore Level

Map 6 doesn't have any Sentinels lol. It's probably easier than map 5 now.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,679 Guardian

If an Ally can't understand that you're learning to fight a new Droid, then I would suggest finding one that's more understanding.

So as long as your alliance is understanding, its okay to screw them. That would be useful advice, if I was a sociopath. Unfortunately for me, I do not appear to be, as instead I'm potioning my way past mistakes to prevent them from being affected by my learning curve. I'm compelled to do that until I run out of money or the will to live.
  • Options
    Sure would be nice to have enough gold to build up roster for the game changer....

hint hint
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Sure would be nice to have enough gold to build up roster for the game changer....

hint hint

Now I want some KFC.
  • Options
    Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    Sentinels are ruining the game. I’d be ok with them being harder to beat, if the fights were enjoyable. Since they negate the vast majority of the different champion’s advantages the fights are now just boring and tedious. Thanks Kabaam for sucking the joy out of the game, yet again!
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Fighting the skill sentinels on the immunity path is not something I relish doing 5 days a week, I’m already sick of it. The ultra-passive AI, coupled with the way their analysis charges stack up before the unblockable SP2s are unleashed ... just change the 3D model into that of a cash register, this was the most brazen cash grab I’ve ever seen from Kabam.

Combine this with the new “bug” which has increased block recovery time, preventing you from evading back in a timely fashion.

Finally, Kabam’s “inability” to increase the rewards “at this time” is just the icing on the cake and verging on insulting, if the intention was to completely alienate their player base then they’ve achieved it in spades.

This is actually pretty spot on.

Have 7 members retiring from Sentinels
    These are working professionals who join AQ & AW during lunch and toilet breaks
    But the ultra passive nature of the Sentinels means you cannot fight them fast, and you then get a very long toilet break.

They are very skilled players, have no trouble fighting sentinels, but the passive nature killed their interest as AQ have a 3min timer on the fight and on day 5 it's a nightmare especially the skill sentinel (which need a mutant as class advantage but mutants give double analysis which is NOT an advantage)
  • Options
    Ron7m1Ron7m1 Posts: 6
    Even if u figure out how to beat sentinels in aq they'll still damage on you no
    Matter what . You can be whipping them and still get hit with a special like i did earlier. Cant get them to bait they keep comin at you till they get a sp2
    Basically unblockable..by the time you get to part 3 of the map u damn near koed and ppl using more revives and potions more then ever ... money grab
    Dont let them lie to you saying you'll get used to it . Even bad ass players/boss killers.. i play with havin trouble . Stop with the ****
  • Options
    Stop ripping ppl off with units to . Its a video game we're not buying real gold or diamonds . But you act like thats what u selling us . And revives and potions in AQ & War way over priced should be same price as solo quests
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,679 Guardian
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    Have 7 members retiring from Sentinels
    These are working professionals who join AQ & AW during lunch and toilet breaks
    But the ultra passive nature of the Sentinels means you cannot fight them fast, and you then get a very long toilet break.

That's a crappy situation to be in.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I would like Sentinels to be replaced with other champs of the same class. Why not have Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Punisher, Taskmaster, Sentry, Luke Cage, Loki, Thor (Jane Foster), Unduped Mephisto, Doctor Octopus, Starlord, Angela, Captain Marvel, Cable, and Magneto instead of the symbiods? All of those champs would not be excessively difficult to fight but could make AQ more interesting.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    As a 14 million alliance we have 3 leaving and another double digit people done with aq. It was already no fun and a chore. Now it is just drawn out more. I have not had any problems with the new aq but it is more boring. Same reason I hated modok labs some of the worse content dropped because of how drawn out the fights can be. I told my alliance mates that kabam dropping halls of healing was not them being nice but giving players revives and potions for new aq. It will only get worse once it’s done and people have to use their units and money.
  • Options
    Could put a playstation 4 or xbox1 in every room in my house with games With all the money I've spent on this game . but im the sucker for doing it
    Show more respect to ppl on rewards and everything else. its like puttin a treat in front of a dog and pulling it away with a string
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    When was it ever fun? Do people do it for the enjoyment or for the rewards? Honestly, how many parts of this game do you do simply for the fun of it versus how much you do to grind for rewards?
  • Options
    Jesse0013Jesse0013 Posts: 10
    Is there any possibility Kabam will look at its player base and realize they made an enormous mistake releasing the Sentinels in AQ? Completely unblockable specials from one and a bleed/heal block path? Completely overkill. 100% R4 5* Ultron decimates with 1 L2. That’s absurd. Half my alliance is ready to quit. Rewards are garbage, glory store prices are the same, no additional glory earned.
    Really, what’s the point Kabam? Is your multimillion dollar business too difficult for you? Not enough money to pay your team of engineers to come up with more poor decisions? Take a serious look at what you just created. Play it on more than one difficulty level. Test at 4K, 5k, 6k and 7k alliance prestige level. Play with champs you would need for an entire 3 tier path and not just 1 solo fight.
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Because of this statement-
    "You increased the difficulty but not the REWARDS."
    It is Demotivating to force players to go extra mile for for the same rewards as 6 months before