Contest down again ???

Comments

• Subhajit151005Subhajit151005 Member Posts: 1
    Device: Samsung Core Prime, Connection : wifi.
    Error connection problem what to do??
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Can’t get in via my iPad Pro running 11.3 or my iPhone 7+ running 11.3.1. Says “problems connecting to my network”.... I have tried both on WiFi and Cellular (AT&T). Both can connect to internet just fine, just not MCOC

6min Screen Capture sped up:
    https://youtu.be/AnDZzRjUC3Y
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Member Posts: 287
    Kabam, please log everyone out of game and let me log in. Thanks
  • Aditya17Aditya17 Member Posts: 5
    Wtf is goin on?? Still cant log in til now..!!!!
  • JonnyThunder_9JonnyThunder_9 Member Posts: 4
    Glad I placed my War Defense when I did. I haven’t been able to access the game for at least the last 3 hours.

Was hoping to get 3millionin the 6* Arena, but I’m stuck at 1.996 million with no ability to progress further.

Please fix this issue!!
  • M_HeibaM_Heiba Member Posts: 6
    M_Heiba can't log in for over 4 hours as well. network error but my network is fine, tried both cellular and wifi, tried other devices, tried uninstalling. no luck! middle of arena and with the start of season 2 AW
  • Jax27Jax27 Member Posts: 8
    Apple & T-Mobile
    Thanks Kabam, now I miss arena milestones, this is very poor service, very very very very very very poor service, no more money for you.
  • ThespusThespus Member Posts: 45
    We’ve all turned it off and back on on our end. Any chance you’ll try this approach too kabam? Lol
  • JincXJincX Member Posts: 12
    Not able to complete dungeon today. Game still down for me and I’m usinf iPhone X. Hope we get compensated for this instability today. Trying to grind for the 5 star awakening gem
    My phone just send me notification to claim my daily crystal BUT I CANT LOG IN FFS!!!!!
  • HygghuHygghu Member Posts: 145
    Come on kabaam
  • Aries_Tan118Aries_Tan118 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    What happened as i could not log in since the new event started. Keep getting the "Problems Connecting to Networks" error when my network is stable for other games and apps. What's wrong with my MCOC account?
    I've tried to restart my phone, to log in with other phones, and even deleted & reinstalled the game. It all didn't work !!
    Iphone 6S, IOS 9.1, Network MAXIS (4G).
  • LarryRayLarryRay Member Posts: 11
    Before I did the update the game wouldn't load, but switching devices acknowledged the other device was loading and would close the loading to first attempted device. After I did download, trying a different device doesn't stop first device from trying to load.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 632 ★★★
    No hope to get it fix today?
  • SNEERSNEER Member Posts: 34
    Same issue going on. All this wasted energy I wont be able to use now. All the time lost in arena and dungeons
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Member Posts: 170
    iPhone 7 Plus
    - iOS 11.3.1
    - Verizon LTE
    - WiFi (AT&T U-Verse)

Issues occurs on both.
    Hey All,

If you're having trouble connecting, can you let me know what Device and OS you're using? Also, is this on WiFi or your Network? If on your network, please let me know which of those as well. We're investigating this right now.

I hope Kabam compensate those who were also trying to get all the milestones in the solo events, this is very poor service and there is no update, great work Kabam, keep it up.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Member Posts: 312 ★★
    @Kabam Miike login problem. Every time after update.
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Member Posts: 42
    Galaxy J7
    Android 6.0.1
    Only use Wi-Fi
    Game Version 18.0.1

Since I updated to version 18.0.1 I'm unable to login my account. My grind in arena is definitely over now. What a waste!
  • 5olas5olas Member Posts: 12
    Uninstalled and reinstalled for the 2nd time. I was able to play for about 20 minutes this time before the game went down again.
  • Nova_bankkNova_bankk Member Posts: 1
    Using huawei mate8
    Android 7.0
    Wifi and LTE both doesn't work.
  • Darkstar7769Darkstar7769 Member Posts: 1
    here is a link to keep track of outage: https://outage.report/marvel-champions
  • AKTEKAKTEK Member Posts: 312 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Using Redmi note 5pro
    Redmi note 4
    Android 7.0.1
    Wifi/Cellular network
  • ARHONDASARHONDAS Member Posts: 2
    Samsung s7
    7.0 android
    Don't long in with Wi-Fi or 4G.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Can’t get in via my iPad Pro running 11.3 or my iPhone 7+ running 11.3.1. Says “problems connecting to my network”.... I have tried both on WiFi and Cellular (AT&T). Both can connect to internet just fine, just not MCOC

6min Screen Capture sped up:
    https://youtu.be/AnDZzRjUC3Y

I have deleted the app and reinstalled. It lets me get on as a brand new account but when I login with my creditionals.... spinning wheels and network error!!!! Hours now that I’ve been locked out... Need to get AW D in for first war of Season 2, get some dungeons in but my time is now wasted.

• Zayo_278Zayo_278 Member Posts: 264
    Iphone SE
    IOS 11.3.1
    WiFi and cellular down
  • LilJohLilJoh Member Posts: 52
    4 hours now. can we get an update please?
  • Bergo98Bergo98 Member Posts: 1
    Samsung s6 edge and s8
    Android 7.0
    Wi-Fi and LTE

Reinstalled got on for 20 mins and got kicked again
  • KarakanliKarakanli Member Posts: 82
    edited May 2018
    Seems theres another update down the road...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

Youre welcome Kabam, just send me 5 odins for co-moderating this one. ;)