**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Iron man too Overpowered

Comments

• UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    i love fighting against him .
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I used to push through some content, spend here and there to get through one spot or another... but now with champs like the new IM, and so much time draining content, that it's just getting to the point of playing fatigue so....

I'm sure others enjoy it, I just don't anymore.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Seriously! Everyone needs to stop complaining we finally get a good Ironman and now we want him nerfed? so he can collect dust? Naaah keep him how he is.
    I'm also being biased because I'll be dropping all my units when his featured crystal drops :D
  • See whT he is like first. Might not be as bad as we think. No more than modok at least!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Just wait for his armor to fall off. its only 8 seconds and no autoparry when theres no armor
  • Endo915Endo915 Posts: 40
    Cartoon217 wrote: »
    @the_unknown My bad there....i wanted to say that the autoblock parry seems too OP as AW defender

Kabam said his auto block isn't supposed to Parry and they will work on fixing it
    Find that hard to believe, I’d love to be proved wrong though.
    an9gga2k7bzf.jpeg
    k0iapqi48gri.jpeg
    Garbage!
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Wonder how he will work on AW armor up def lol
    will be fun to see. also Proxima gonna kill him pretty easy.. so already at least 1 counter for him.
    Mordo prob,
    Mephisto maybe
    wonder how AA ability wud work
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Will Medusa armour shatter work?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Medusa is the perfect counter to him
    Armour break on first medium, which removes the armour
    I used her against him in the EQ and just walked through him
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    Bahamut wrote: »
    We finally get a good defender that doesn’t get crushed by Blade and you’re complaining? Just use Quake or someone with true strike.

cant quake style him, his first hit is an evadeable projectile
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    unevadable*
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    ACIDUCK wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    We finally get a good defender that doesn’t get crushed by Blade and you’re complaining? Just use Quake or someone with true strike.

cant quake style him, his first hit is an evadeable projectile

You can,if close enough
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Why is it that not many people understand that when a new character is in the EQ, they generally are noded to showcase their abilities, which in turn generates more of an 'I gotta get one' mentality to spur arena grinding/crystal purchases. Yeah, IMIW will likely be a great champ, but don't base his OPness on fighting him in EQ.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    djr17 wrote: »
    Why is it that not many people understand that when a new character is in the EQ, they generally are noded to showcase their abilities, which in turn generates more of an 'I gotta get one' mentality to spur arena grinding/crystal purchases. Yeah, IMIW will likely be a great champ, but don't base his OPness on fighting him in EQ.

He's not the final boss; he's the chapter 1.2 boss and still a pain. He's going to be a problem in war, but armor break and truestrike will help. You can still shrug off parry effects with CB, BW, etc. anyway.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    If he is beatable he is not op
    edited May 2018

What a ridiculous statement. Your definition of OP must be a champion who has infinite indestructible that can’t be nullified. [/quote

no op for me means it cannot be beaten is iron man unbeatable? no hes beatable
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

You know how this game works with revives and potions right? Everyone is beatable if pockets are deep enough.
    edited May 2018
    KhanMedina wrote: »

You know how this game works with revives and potions right? Everyone is beatable if pockets are deep enough.

Exactly so why is this a post if potions exist? is my point
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

What a ridiculous statement. Your definition of OP must be a champion who has infinite indestructible that can’t be nullified. [/quote

no op for me means it cannot be beaten is iron man unbeatable? no hes beatable

Ok, hypothetically if kabam released a champion that had 1 million health, but a safeguard ability that would only let you take off 1 health with one hit and they’re immune to ability accuracy reduction, bleed, poison and all damage over time effects. Would you say they were OP, I mean they’re beatable. Just have to hit them 1 million times.
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99

“The Collector isn’t OP”

Good logic.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Killmonger, Karnak or Cable. Problem solved. Have fun.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    everyone are talking about champs with true-srike like they are god tier but you forget that:
    1. take time to trigger the true-stike buff (usually by using special). good luck getting power against champ that you can't hit.
    2. the true stike buff is usually for short period of time. from my experience against evading champs the AI play defensive when you finally get the buff and wait for opening to hit them.
    3. other the true-stike, these champs are usually bad for attack and with low attack rating, especially in AW when you have other champs on your path that require a different set of skill\ability.

when in AW you have to bring into AW 3 attackers to counter 6-8 defenders and each attacker is suck other than one good match-up it's BS
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    So, it turns out IMIW is not OP at all now... I guess we should all have waited to play him before passing judgment!
This discussion has been closed.