**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    edited July 2018
    game is really going to poop
  • I’ve come to expect non-stop problems when playing this game, but there is a limit to what any user can put up with. This game is running terribly is an understatement. Constant connection problems plague us all. The overheating problem has got to be bad for our hardware. It boggles my mind how the game continues to get worse in terms of problems and bugs rather than better. Please fix your game.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    The game has been disconnecting me every few minutes all day so far.

Android 5.0, Elephone P7000, UK network (ID)
    Disconnects during arena, quest, AW, AQ, and duels.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Antman and Wasp quest Uncollected difficulty
    It was happening after the champ selection, right before you actually start the fight. Now it's happening as soon as I try to initiate the battle. Just get the "check your connection" message and after a couple minutes I get the disconnected message.

iPhone 7 Plus
    Sprint network
  • Lute87Lute87 Posts: 1
    You know having scheduled maintenance every week you would think this game would run smooth but between my phone overheating and now dropping out after 2 fights I’m over this

iPhone 8plus
    iOS 11.4
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    yeah nice one, was just going to go and do boss fight in AQ and guess what? lost connection and now half my health has been taken. This game is on a serious downward spiral really begining to wonder how much longer before this game is canned.
  • WarEagle7111WarEagle7111 Posts: 2
    3dsnewmgj3h7.png
    msb9rcoky3p1.png
  • WarEagle7111WarEagle7111 Posts: 2
    I hate it wen der is always some issues from kabam
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Good thing we got that dope ass compensation! ;):D
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    OK Kabam, this is just unacceptable. You get enough money to fix these issues and yet you seem to just put a band aid on it just to keep the money rolling in. Not this time! I refuse to spend another dime on this broken game until it is fixed. My alliance is about to quit this game because of losing health and fights due to your game constantly disconnecting. You not only need to find the problenm and fix it but change how the game screws us when it does! You are smearing the Marvel name with this garbage!
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    iPhone 8, dropped connection 3 times in aq. Once after I won the fight. Lost half my health and opponent has full health again. This is ridiculous.
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Just like how we got affected by the mega 8+ hours maintenance, this connection issue is affecting is again! Cant do arena, cant do AQ or AW, and cant do quests. Even losing in war while doing fights to this issue. This issue should be fixed ASAP and also a compensation will be nice!
  • EthanusmcEthanusmc Posts: 8
    It's time for kabam to own this **** and fix it. One thing after another over heating, connecting issues, blocks broken, lag issues, and a hell of a lot more issues. You would think this is some back ass new game. No they have been around for five years and this just keeps getting worse. Does kabam want people to stop playing their games. Get your **** together kabam
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here! Connecting problems!
  • I'm having the same issue. War has been ruined for me.
    30ta0fi3tsuu.png
    nr3wk3lsfyss.png
  • ChirdxxChirdxx Posts: 16
    For fk sake kabam. You should just fire all your developers and hire a new team, probably easier than keeping with your current jokers that's making everyone's life hell
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Same here, Huawei Ascend p7, get kicked in the middle of arena
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    @Kabam Miike
    Doesn't kabam keep backups?
    If so, the simplest solution is to roll out a backup to everyone. Cut your losses, scrap the new event quest content until the game is fixed.
    I know you don't have any say in the matter, but someone needs to rattle the heads of those in upper management that do!
    Simply put, your ship is sinking fast.. which is sad because I love this game when it's working as intended.

The fact that all the Youtube personalities and even our 'content creators' are advertising alternative games to play, should be sign enough.

Damage control thus far has been lackluster at best.. your patches aren't holding, and phones are melting.

Roll the game back to something playable!
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    @kabam do you think its wise to push back the start of war season 3 so you can get this game up and running properly instead of covered in band aids
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    This is so bad I don't see what compensation they could possibly give that will make up for what we have been going through in all aspects of the game.

The stuff we have got so far is like a slap in the face.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Android 7.1.1
    Moto Z Play

Lost connection in War
    Lost Connection in Event Quest

Lost half health and then my champ. So poor guys, it seems like you can't keep up with the testing of the new content.
  • careful guys you might get warning for voicing your option even though thought were entilted to freedom of speach as this happened to me

Nabz034 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious <br />
    <br />
    How’s this fair? How’s it even right? And how do you guys close out tickets like that?

<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    because they dont give a **** about there player base only the money <br />

moderator Kabam Ahab July 4

Review the forum rules located here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting

6- Make sure your posts are constructive. They need to add to the discussion and be made in the correct forum, or added to the correct thread. Redundant posts will either be moved, merged, closed, or deleted based upon our discretion. Complaints such as those about character releases or in-game deals without constructive discussion will be removed. 'I hate this character, why didn't you release X character instead' or 'this deal sucks' are two examples of what will not be allowed. We all have our favourite characters within the Marvel Universe, and we all have different opinions on what we feel is a good use of our money. 'I'd really like to see MCOC release X character', 'I wish we could get an in-game deal on XYZ' or 'I wish there was a $5 deal as well as a $10 deal' are examples of conversation that WOULD be welcome.

FireStorm34 July 8
    ok you gonna give me warning when i was voicing my rights i hae had £50 stolen from me due to the outage and goldpool and not even been offered a refund back i am disabled and have mental health issues so it felt like being treated unfair
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Hello,
    along with many others I am here to make a request. Due to the constant flashes of down time this morning, a fight I won in AQ took half of my champions health and left the Sentinel still alive; however, this wasn't too big of a deal for me until I went to a hulk buster and mid combo my Doc Oc stopped moving and would not respond to any touch. I paused the game (verifying my devices touch was still calibrated and functioning) unpaused the game as hulkbuster ran in for the medium but could still not activate the block. I literally lost a champ because of only bugs. Now, when I go in for Dormi I am going to have to revive because of the errors here. I am asking you consider ALL of this when we ask for compensation, not that we missed out on some energy.
    About:
    Iphone 8+
    IOS 11.2.5 (have to keep it here to avoid my phone taking physical damage due to overheating)
    Map 3
    Doctor OC Versus second hulkbuster
    WiFi network 802.11ac on confirmed up fiber network
  • Please fix soon. I am beyond frustrated!
    zand1kz2amd8.png
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Soccer_rey wrote: »
    Please fix soon. I am beyond frustrated!
    zand1kz2amd8.png

Exact same error and i get thrown out completely. Have to start the game again.