**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    edited August 2018
    People who are saying "This is what UNCOLLECTED is all about" are misguided. That Adaptoid boss is an obvious cash grab and it's verrry easy to see that.

UNCOLLECTED difficulty is a step above Master and that is easily identifiable by the inclusion of 6* champs, multiple noded paths and significantly higher PI levels throughout the stages. That's what makes it 'harder' than all other difficulties before it.

An unrelated character to the running event that has physical resistance, energy resistance, armor, power gain, regen, unstoppable, unblockable, bleed immunity etc cannot be attributed to UNCOLLECTED difficulty when the same character is troublesome on all levels.
    If this was a boss rush or other unique content, sure, it'd be understandable but in this case, it's a cheap and lousy exploit (ironically)

Something that was interactive and fun was Infinity event Thanos! You didn't need specific champs, you learned as you fought and it was short and sweet. In some of his stages you even had room for error! It was a FUN challenge. Not some lame, unrelated character that is made so unrealistically OP that he is hard for all summoners on all levels.
    It's laughable.

..and yes, I did beat him with my 4* 5/50 Magik but not before he one shot my 4* Hyperion, 5* X23, 5* Iceman & 4* Gwenpool who were all low on health to begin with because you know... UNCOLLECTED nodes and all. I'm not even gonna mention the lag node that's all over the game.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Medusa, nebula, void, ronan, voodoo, magik
    Or really anyone else with high damage output or maybe ability accuracy reduction, just read his abilities and play well enough around that. He’s not honestly that hard, he’s just an endurance test unless you have a good counter to him

I don’t really want to sound like a jerk, but suck it up, buttercup. It’s unvollected difficulty because it’s difficult. Go play master mode if you can’t skill up enough to fight someone with counters and predictable/avoidable abilities
  • Kybeans777Kybeans777 Posts: 14
    Ya bro. Its early. You ain't getting a nerf based on difficulty. He's definitely beatable. I'd say the guilly a few months back was worse.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Kybeans777 wrote: »
    Ya bro. Its early. You ain't getting a nerf based on difficulty. He's definitely beatable. I'd say the guilly a few months back was worse.

Yeah, THAT was nonsense. Not this adaptoid
  • I’ve beaten him on Uncollected but I must say there’s far to much going on. It’s the same on Master you end up watching his power bar more than him and the racked up icons from the nodes. It’s made me dizzy. They’ve took the mick a bit with this one and Red Skull fight is boring.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Medusa with armor shatter work?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    The monthly content isnt supposed to be harder than story quests tho. I think that's what people are upset about. Story is here forever. You can grow to beating it. Monthly is only here for a short time making it harder than story doesnt make much sense.

Says who? The monthly should.get harder every month. As you grew to get better so should the content

It shouldn't get harder every month. It should be consistent difficulty wise. If They want to make it extra hard then its time to introduce a new difficulty.

So you should get better champs and skill but the quest should stay the same? That's a great way to kill a game on boredom

How is the quest difficulty staying the same killing the game? That makes no sense. If I play Master Mode I expect Master Mode to be like what I played in the past with SLIGHT tweaks in difficulty. Maybe you should read my last sentence, take my idea, and write a forum post on how you want a new difficulty for the monthly. Who knows they might take it to the game team.

Also stop going around acting like you're Gods gift to this game. Saying goofy stuff like "Master/Uncollected Mode was a joke last month the rewards should've been lowered." Almost every post I've seen from you talking to someone in a condescending way.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The monthly content isnt supposed to be harder than story quests tho. I think that's what people are upset about. Story is here forever. You can grow to beating it. Monthly is only here for a short time making it harder than story doesnt make much sense.

Says who? The monthly should.get harder every month. As you grew to get better so should the content

Disagree with that. There's a reason we have Difficulties each month. Perhaps a gradual change, but not that abruptly. It's EQ. People do it every month. They know when something doesn't fit. It's not LOL. It's not meant to weed out people who can't hack it. It's meant to challenge people where they are at, and help them progress each month. That can't happen if there's no consistency. Just because some are entirely bored and not challenged doesn't mean it should be added frustration for others.

take a break bro, you gone 2 days of crying, could you beat him ?

I beat him when the discussion started. Not the point.
    a21s76gm7k1n.jpeg
    t7bbwu99yns8.jpeg
    hq4akmh2ce46.jpeg

@GroundedWisdom you yourself have support this..
    Only adaptiod redskull can be overcome with skill.
    Ice Phoenix you needed certain high health champs to beat

We're not talking about Red Skull.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Those tears taste like salt.

Why would you taste his tears? That’s just weird
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Void makes him a walk in the park. The fight itself is not that hard when you consider everything going on - he is just a symboid with easy to evade ironman specials. It's refreshing to see a new challenge every once in a while in this game. I'm all for Kabam varying the difficulty of uncollected from month to month and think they did a great job this time.
    That's not how it works. We disagree, great. We can let the team decide for themsleves what is just fine. They have the data, and the feedback.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Is this post supposed to be a meme? :smile:

It shouldn't get harder every month. It should be consistent difficulty wise. If They want to make it extra hard then its time to introduce a new difficulty.

So you should get better champs and skill but the quest should stay the same? That's a great way to kill a game on boredom

How is the quest difficulty staying the same killing the game? That makes no sense. If I play Master Mode I expect Master Mode to be like what I played in the past with SLIGHT tweaks in difficulty. Read my last sentence in my post, take my idea, and write a forum post on how you want a new difficulty for the monthly. Who knows they might take it to the game team.
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.
    That's funny. Like I just picked the game up last month and I haven't been doing Master every month. Oh wait, I've been here for years, and I know what I'm talking about. Nevermind. As your were.

How is the quest difficulty staying the same killing the game? That makes no sense. If I play Master Mode I expect Master Mode to be like what I played in the past with SLIGHT tweaks in difficulty. Read my last sentence in my post, take my idea, and write a forum post on how you want a new difficulty for the monthly. Who knows they might take it to the game team.

Boredom yay aa my champs get stronger the content stays the same. That makes an incredibly dull experience.. progression is needed that's achieved by beating harder and harder stuff because you are getting better

I promise you're not even reading what I said but that's fine.