**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• Raz7997Raz7997 Posts: 20
    Again start network problem when game starting
  • FuchinFuchin Posts: 10
    Yes
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    again really at least I got my unstoppable 3 * duped about to level up my 3* AA Kabam decided to go down ARGGGHH
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    Unbel
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    To prove a point
  • DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
    Just gathering intel the team...

I was playing against easy fights so was frequently in and out of fights. I think I saw it disconnect almost precisely at the top of the hour 2018-08-11 13:00 GMT
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Compensation
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I hope you guys at Kabam understand that the game has been a total mess for the biggest part of the Summer. No matter how much content you add, even if it's good, unless you find a way to stop these constant outages, people's interest towards the game will eventually be lost
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Did we really need another thread telling us the game is down?

So it’s working for you?

Nope, the fact my game kicked me off and also the other 14 threads let me know that just fine thanks.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Kabam own all the gamers of this game an explanation. This game keep having more and more problems. 😡
    Yes Kabam, check your connection.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    It’s becoming a joke the amount is has dropped out over the week is really annoying me !
  • Mr79Mr79 Posts: 4
    🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    A four-star company? That's pretty good - it's only one below five-star.
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 66
    This is getting really old really fast.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    I'd suggest kabam to send us an in-game notification after the game's up, at least it would help in some way since this has become a daily thing now.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    It's not ur network problem. It's kabam server under water.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    The bigger the game the bigger the problem
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    But these outages bring us, the players closer together....
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    Celeron 300
    "Cut off one head, two more shall take its place" They don't rectify issues they just create more.
  • rocky00rocky00 Posts: 2
    Kabam should at least change the way they handle Arena matches. Matches should restart if server goes down in between a match or at the end before it registers the result.

I think it is fair to restart the match.

Kabam does not loose anything, it is their mistake and should take ownership. Now, they just punish the players for their unstable servers/game.