**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    This surely must be the end of the road. It’s a broken product, absolutely fundamentally broken.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Trying to get legend title.....GG..................................................................................
  • JDHJDH Posts: 22
    I’ve been trying to login all morning and the game keeps going down. Please fix it. We don’t need compensation. We need a reliable game play.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    349 win streak lost thank you so much Kabam
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Bassanio wrote: »
    Trying to get legend title.....GG..................................................................................

Sorry to hear that mayw
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Knowing that these outages are becoming a regular occurrence, I would recommend factoring them into all game modes. If the satisfactory of the game is not up to your standards and you’re not getting a return on investement you could always just put the game down and not play.
    Mats*
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    “Warning, game may go down for emergency maintainance as soon as you use an energy refill or spend 10k battle chips on arena. Game will also go down when there’s only an hour left of War”
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Im sorry but not even the usual Kabam suck ups here can defend this. This company has gone from bad to worse. What can be done? What are people willing to do? The sad thing is that some will be content to sit and take it. I dont want to quit since ive invested so much time and money but just dealing with it won't change anything. If you dont punish bad behavior, you are guilty when it happens again.
    Mate* wow I cannot spell
    Knowing that these outages are becoming a regular occurrence, I would recommend factoring them into all game modes. If the satisfactory of the game is not up to your standards and you’re not getting a return on investement you could always just put the game down and not play.
  • This is most likely the beginning of the end.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Yep, while doing arena and using a boost, oh the fun, really waiting for another db response full of looking down on us attitude
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Sigh... lost my streaks in killmonger arena few times because of this issue! Overheats, choppy&laggy framerates after 30minutes of playing and now what? Frequent disconnections???
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    But don’t expect any significant amount of shards guys, that would be unreasonable - just like having a working game for longer than a week lol
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    That message from that pig was infuriating. I dont want free stuff but i would like to know we are appreciated for dealing with this nonsense.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This is crazy this game is down at least 2-3 times a day
    Guys with these outages we might get a fabled 1* Kampala Khan lets gooooooooo
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The thing is these maitenences are out of the blue so they can't really warn us ahead.of time.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    This is most likely the beginning of the end.

I’m starting to agree. People are quitting left and right. It’s suoer quiet within the community. You tubers have moved on to other games and not making many MCOC videos. Kabam just doesn’t seem to care either.

Sad
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I can forget my 5* Yondu now I’m not in the mood anymore
  • Freitas7Freitas7 Posts: 1
    is not giving to play that way, use pro game amps stay off every time. this platform is horrible. unnecessary expenses and a huge lag even with new cell phone
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yeah right after I used an energy refill.
  • extremely unstable, up and down and up and down ......
    be careful NOT to loose your Arena infinite streak, or 50% life in AQ or etc ....
  • SaipanThunderSaipanThunder Posts: 12
    You suck Kabam