**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Nope, they are at the bar! It’s the weekend
  • Jdub1250Jdub1250 Posts: 38
    psmhkr3b951d.jpg
  • MrGoudieMrGoudie Posts: 9
    Has it worked for anyone? Should I try standing one foot next? Restart the app... How stupid do you think people are?
  • Hey All,

This is still an ongoing process that is taking longer than we had hoped. Do not worry, we are going to get to everybody, and still aim to have this done tonight.

Thank you again for all of your patience.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Thanks for the response @Kabam Miike
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    Are we gonna get compensation for not being able to get the compensation?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Are we gonna get compensation for not being able to get the compensation?

I like that idea Really
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Are those who selected War package going to be given the correct revive and health potions? We shouldn’t be penalized for your mistake. To offer this as compensation for bugs and issues with the game and for the package to have issues, well......
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    u9oze8h5o2om.jpeg

The war pack had the correct pots. It's the arena pack that was a mistake. They should all have had the lv4 regular potions but they screwed up so those that actually got this on time got to get the alliance potions while those of us that still have yet to get anything will not even have the option as it has already been corrected

I just find it crazy that a “gift” that is war focused wouldn’t have “war” potions, ie:alliance revive/health
  • one_hitone_hit Posts: 1
    “Restart game and it should work” IF ONLY IT DID! Restarted phone, still no go. Reinstalled app...you guessed it, still nothing.

Nothing bloody works as intended! Its getting to a point where we are so use to being disappointed we actually expect it not to work properly first time.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Honestly, the lack of the “gift” perfectly sums up their appreciation to/of me.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Hey All,

This is still an ongoing process that is taking longer than we had hoped. Do not worry, we are going to get to everybody, and still aim to have this done tonight.

Thank you again for all of your patience.

8 hours from this announcement, still no gift. Updated. Restarted. Restarted again. Nothing.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Are those who selected War package going to be given the correct revive and health potions? We shouldn’t be penalized for your mistake. To offer this as compensation for bugs and issues with the game and for the package to have issues, well......
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    u9oze8h5o2om.jpeg

I got the war pack and got L1 pots and revives, if that, those could have been in my inventory already. Total ****, use them all up for less that 1k health smh
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra OP here. It’s been almost 10 hours since I made this post and I haven’t said anything since then. You said this was going to be resolved soon, you said this was going to go out to all of us by days end. Well, I started this post at 10:21pacific daylight saving time (PDT) and it is 20:12 now. Where are those comp packages that were supposed to come out to show your “appreciation” to those who’s still here. If this is suppose to be an appreciation week, hell of a “good” start wouldn’t you say? I know it’s friday might now in South Bay, get these to us guys, or none of us will have a good weekend.
  • This is sad. Kabam royally messed up giving out compensation for their many previous royal mess ups. Can’t get right.
  • PkstacjlePkstacjle Posts: 3
    This is now potential disruption to AW, AQ, arenas, and questing. The longer this goes, the more effect it has.

We are losing out on opportunities to use these resources to make a difference in events. This is getting ridiculous!

Update and timeline please!
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    xu9lvfi6xln5.jpeg
    tk582ix1zzf9.jpg
  • Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6
    Still don't have any rewards either and it's almost 9 pm PST
    nhtf957dangt.jpg
  • Still no “gifts” Kabam....
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    Anyone kmow if they will know we missed out or do we have to contact support?
  • AshkenziaAshkenzia Posts: 13
    Still no gifts yet.We are lagging behind in quests.One day is already over of the so called appreciation week.Any updates??
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm still confused on whether this is a "gift" or "compensation".

By definition, it can't be both.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Two hours left until today is over @Kabam Miike. Thought this is suppose to go out by now. Has anyone or NOT gotten this package yet?!
  • BK_1 wrote: »
    Two hours left until today is over @Kabam Miike. Thought this is suppose to go out by now. Has anyone or NOT gotten this package yet?!

Nothing here so far. In my country the day finished 2 hrs ago
  • Still nothing..... take it's almost the end of the day
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Same