**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mass lag, overheat, battery drain [Merged Threads]

draco7326_7311draco7326_7311 Posts: 141
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just did the update and opened the game. Everything seemed really choppy. Went to try the danger room and everything got worse instantly. My device Asus zen pad 8.0 instantly started over heating way worse then before, the lag was so bad it would completely freeze, and drained battery. From 100% to 70% in less the 10 min @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra needs immediate attention
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Been like that for a while.
  • I have experienced for awhile. Seemed to either tone down a bit or I just got used to it. However with this update its way worse then before.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I have experienced for awhile. Seemed to either tone down a bit or I just got used to it. However with this update its way worse then before.

Yeah i wouldn't know i'm still on loading screen. But my phone is hotter than this morning when i played.
  • LurekLurek Posts: 15
    Same here man
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    This should be in “bugs and known issues”.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    edited September 2018
    This happened with Wasp update at the beginning of July... ended up frying the motherboard on my Samsung Note!
    Be very careful!!!

Backup essential data on your device Now and Frequently!!!
  • Asus zed pad 8.0
    Running android 7.0
    Overheating start as soon as logged in.
    Battery drain starts as soon as logged in.
    Lag in danger rooms, on map, in fights seems worse. Crystals, screen transition, pretty much everywhere
  • @Kabam Zibiit if u need more let me know. Just want to play the game without issues
  • Everytime a loading screen finish, the game start to run horribly bad an auful lag every time that happens, it is really frustrating. I play in a Moto G5 Plus
  • I’ve been having the same issues as we did and it’s been going on for a few days now
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the game is lagging A LOT, of course is always when i enter a fight, having a 3 seconds delay, the AI works fine to punish me haha
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    iPhone 8
    iOS 11.4.1
    Update 20.0
    Massive block lag in all game modes.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    At first everything is fine, till i start enter the one with magneto as boss, it become so laggy, i cant scroll down to choose my team, and very not responsive

Phone oppo neo 7 , android 5, using data celullar, game update 2.0
  • Yep! Happen to me too. Android Oreo 8.1
  • I have never been facing the game running very slow like the current new update. August was fine and running smooth. September update is a snail. Developer really need to do something.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit please report this to the dev team asap!
  • I thought it was just my phone.
  • @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike got on again same issues and now also notice in danger room the screen that shows ur hero's u have some showing twice. Example I picked spiderman/wasp/hulk/yellow jacket/and antman. And there names showed right. However the images had no spiderman and 2 hulks
  • I am running iPhone 7plus
    Latest software version
    Game update downloaded (took forever)
    Now the game is stuck on the loading screen
    Removed the game
    Deleted from the cloud and downloaded again..... same issue
    Some of our alliance play on Android and although slow and laggy they can get in
    But Apple not allowing access to the game
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    I have the same issue on android
    opening crystall is hell lagy
    also the map is slow, beggining of the fight always lags and some random ones
This discussion has been closed.