Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

I did it!!!

I 100% act 5.4 i skip over 5.3 because i wanted to get the awakenim gem i got science n used it on my r4 *5 void had pleanty off generic n science stones 1gmagvpwrz9g.png

Comments

• Congrats! I’m nowhere near your level yet but maybe one day!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 764
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I 100% act 5.4 i skip over 5.3 because i wanted to get the awakenim gem i got science n used it on my r4 *5 void had pleanty off generic n science stones 1gmagvpwrz9g.png

awesome work I did my initial clear up to Modok Last night gonna save some resources and boost hopefully get it done this month
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

nice work... but fyi 5.3 also has a 5* gem crystal.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 710 ★★
    @goisquad891 i had most trouble with him for maphisto bring iceman or void
  • Strikerrx8 wrote: »

Congrats dude! Very nice indeed. I'm sure that void is gonna help a ton as you move forward
    @goisquad891 i had most trouble with him for maphisto bring iceman or void

I got to phoenix run out of units/revives I'm using rank4 duped blade with gr synergy r4 unduped magik and r4 duped ultron and a 6* bishop
    got a duped r4 og spidey and an iceman 4* r5 sig 99 on the bench
    Nice team use that iceman vs maphisto his allways in flames n regens lots off meternn ty void is destroyng red hulk i hope he fights good vs diablo
    Nice team use that iceman vs maphisto his allways in flames n regens lots off meternn ty void is destroyng red hulk i hope he fights good vs diablo

I hear its awesome with void I'm jealous mine is unawakened I rolled him with blade (rhulk) he wasn't too bad for Diablo go in with a high health champ first and get used to his potions/ unblock able special and then hammer him
  • That's awesome, OP! Congrats on hitting that milestone for yourself. :)
    @Kabam Vydious ty still need to 100 5.3 need basic 5 for my r4 *5 ghost
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Pretty sweet Void... can’t go wrong witn awakening him it seems. Saving my gem for him as well
    U should pretty nice when u get fear of the void