**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is the team looking into enforcing account sharing TOS violations for Alliance Quest? A lot of players are hoping Kabam cleans up AQ piloting like they’ve done with AW Seasons, Map 7 T5BC rewards could cause players to lose interest in AW Seasons in exchange for piloting 7X5 in high prestige alliances. That would take away from Kabam’s pockets for both AQ and AW.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Can we get some more detail on the Ghost Rider page update? I guess I'm not aware there was an issue.
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike no full screen for 2018 iPad Pro gen 3 owners yet?

Black bars suck

8pye2bc7h1fc.png
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    MCOC Team wrote: »
    v21.3 will be available on February 6th! Read on to learn about this exciting update!

• Performance and Connectivity improvements

Is it possible to elaborate what the Performance improvements are?

Will we finally see a fix for DarkHawk that is causing lag / performance issues for many devices, that the hot-patch didn't fix?

• Hela Armor Shattered? Maybe Medusa? @Kabam Miike
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Will Mr sinister me science or mutant?
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Spidey gwen is evading me i dont have her in any star champ 😭
  • With AQ Map 4 being free, does this mean we are free to use our AQ champs elsewhere or will they still be locked out of other events, quests...ec
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    With AQ Map 4 being free, does this mean we are free to use our AQ champs elsewhere or will they still be locked out of other events, quests...ec

I would assume still locked, as Map 3 has been free but still locked your champs. I'd like to see Map 3 be updated to non longer lock champs, though, with this change. But looking forward to running Map 4 more frequently now that it will be free.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I was hoping spidergwen would keep her non-damaging sp1 as that’s what made her unique. Like her new kit could have been built around it where sp1 gives a big damage boost or buffs, and something like 200% increased special damage for 15 secs. If you could chain the sp1 into a sp2/3 within the buff time it would hit for massive damage.

It made her unique but it was terrible. Every special should have some kind of damage component even if it’s as bad as Karnak’s. Sometimes you end a combo and just need that extra umph from a special to finish the fight and that was a major flaw with Spider Gwen.

It was only terrible cause the utility and abilities were lacking. They could have made it not terrible if they wanted to and take into consideration that she couldn’t finish fights with it. Or even add some unblockable DOT/passive damage along which is totally kabam’s style. Just saying there were many possibilities with it but sounds like that decision was already made a while ago.
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Does this mean we won't all get massive connection issues when we are say....opening a crystal or ranking up a champion?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Let me tell you a little story about bad rank up choices. Way back before 12.0, I made some seriously questionable rank up choices, like taking MMN to r4. Well, 12.0 rolled around, and I was able to correct some of those more eggregious mistakes. Lesson learned. Ranking up must be taken seiously, and not by I have X person of class Y, and I need to rank that class, etc.

Well, now with the changes in 21.3 and future updates, I see that I may have made another mistake. after 12.0, one of those RDTs was used on my r4 Spider-Gwen. I have no idea who I took up in her place, maybe Cap WW2. Anyway, Kabaam, could you find it in your heart to send rank up tickets for those of us who used RDTs on the now and soon to be buffed Spider-Gwen?

Thank You.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • B_Kass wrote: »
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Really gonna nerf SpiderGwen's sp1 like that? SMH

I know this is a joke, but remember... There is a Spider-Gwen with Unblockable Special 1 in Act 5.2, and that's not changing!

@Kabam Miike if you don’t remove the unblockable l1, but spider-gwen’s l1 can now hit people, then you are admitting that you are increasing the difficulty eithout increasing the rewards. Remove the unblockable l1 on that fight or don’t change the l1. You can’t have it both ways

If you demand an increase in rewards for buffing Spider-Gwen, you also have to ask for a decrease in rewards when ever the content gets easier, like when they nerf a champ or even when they allow us to bring in stronger champs than existed when the content was first created. You can't have it both ways.
  • Scott4u2Scott4u2 Posts: 2
    Some champs you rank and level up just to later have them muffed. Some champs you don't rank or level then later they get upscaled to better fighters.
    Is this just another way to have players play more and use more hard to earn resources? I wish the champs would be how they will stay. ( it's getting manotaniss ).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Scott4u2 wrote: »
    Some champs you rank and level up just to later have them muffed. Some champs you don't rank or level then later they get upscaled to better fighters.
    Is this just another way to have players play more and use more hard to earn resources? I wish the champs would be how they will stay. ( it's getting manotaniss ).

You'd like your bad champs to stay bad since you haven't already ranked them? Makes sense...
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

I know this is a joke, but remember... There is a Spider-Gwen with Unblockable Special 1 in Act 5.2, and that's not changing!

which is complete BS for those who haven't played through that Spider-Gwen yet. How is it fair that existing content is getting harder?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Remind me again. When is the Deadpool side quest show up?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Starhawk wrote: »

which is complete BS for those who haven't played through that Spider-Gwen yet. How is it fair that existing content is getting harder?

How do you know it’s harder? You have no idea what her L1 does. She might just do a couple kicks which are easily avoidable and they got rid of her evade making her much easier.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    B_Kass wrote: »

@Kabam Miike if you don’t remove the unblockable l1, but spider-gwen’s l1 can now hit people, then you are admitting that you are increasing the difficulty eithout increasing the rewards. Remove the unblockable l1 on that fight or don’t change the l1. You can’t have it both ways

If you demand an increase in rewards for buffing Spider-Gwen, you also have to ask for a decrease in rewards when ever the content gets easier, like when they nerf a champ or even when they allow us to bring in stronger champs than existed when the content was first created. You can't have it both ways.

you realize your reasoning makes zero sense right? They almost never nerf champs and when they do the biggest issue is the resources people had already put into that champ and people complain a lot more when that happens. There is content for the stronger champs you are talking about....5-3 and 5-4 and act 6 coming soon. As well just because there are stronger champs doesn't mean the person going through 5-2 is going to have the champs you are talking about. It whould be fairly easy for Kabam to keep difficulty about the same by decreasing Spider-Gwen's overall PI. If you are that concerned about nerfing I would have no issues again if they kept difficulty about the same by increasing that character's overall PI. There is a solution but Kabam chooses not to worry about it because in the end if content is harder someone is more likely to use up potions, units and possibly real world dollars.
    It's not a substantial argument to increase Rewards just because she's had a rework and the L1 potentially will do Damage. We've had reworks before and the Rewards stayed the same within content. We're talking about one Champ on a Map.

Nailed it
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

Does this mean the spider Gwen inn5.2 isn't changing and will have the same L1 as current or that the node isn't changing. I can't figure out for sure what you are trying to say. Seams to me existing content should remain consistent, so either drop the node or use keep the L1 the same for that fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »

Does this mean the spider Gwen inn5.2 isn't changing and will have the same L1 as current or that the node isn't changing. I can't figure out for sure what you are trying to say. Seams to me existing content should remain consistent, so either drop the node or use keep the L1 the same for that fight.

The node isn't changing but Gwen will change. LMAO for people asking for an increase in rewards for one non boss fight which will be slightly different. Do you want them to throw in an extra 100 gold? How about a little extra experience for beating it. SMH
  • ok well can you guys permanently fix the lagging? I couldnt do trial of the alchemist because the lagging is so bad. It's been like this for last 9 months. Ive stuck around because i have fatih in you guys and ive invested too much time. Plus, it would make the game fair again
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    I won't give too much away, because we have details coming, but I'll let you know that they're rotating and class based, and will always Boost 2 classes, with Maps 5 and 6 also having a third that weakens a Class by a small amount (less than a Class Disadvantage).

Boosts/weakens both defenders and attackers?
  • Starhawk wrote: »

So you also requesting them to change back ROL WS to have IronFist SP2 and ROL Hulk to have Abom SP1?
    just be happy that she will actually hit people now and you get to use a special in arena fights instead of having to do the entire fight using basics...
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Boosts/weakens both defenders and attackers?

Kabam gave players permission to post Map 7 beta videos on YouTube. You may be able to find beta versions of these nodes in those videos, though all Map 7 beta content is subject to change.
  • AbhipriyoAbhipriyo Posts: 2
    Where is ur update for Android??? No update for android again 😠😠😠
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    « Performance and connectivity improvement »

Where ? The game hasn’t changed at all you still have connexion issues everytime you click on something for Christ’s sake it’s been 3 months