**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    Do yall know when the update will hit the play store? I'm not complaining I'm just curious
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    I think maybe it is time to leave this issue for now. We play when the update is ready. No big deal it's just a game. And its not gonna effect legend run.
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    x5gqxe8lyhal.png
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    C'mon I just want to smash Mr. Sinister in the face. Give me the update.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    I think maybe it is time to leave this issue for now. We play when the update is ready. No big deal it's just a game. And its not gonna effect legend run.

Yeah that would be a good idea if this was the first time but it's not.
  • Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    This is ridiculous two events in two months and you cant even respond or give us a reasonable excuse this is getting pathetic @kabam miike
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    MaatMan wrote: »
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Can we please get a honest update from a moderator? And please don't try blame Google.

But it likely is google.
    My best guess would be ios update and google update were sent from kabam at pretty much the same time.
    My best guess would be that it is google that has failed to publish the update within the timeframe they normally would and the timeframe that kabam expect it would be done.
    I mean ios update has no issue, google has had same issue for two months now.
    It is very possible and very likely the problem lies within google.

You Upload your new APK to Google
    Update proceeds, takes a few hours
    Afterwards youll have a "Go live" Button to push the Update to the playstore. Takes a few minutes

• RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    I don't know if this is the right place for me to be asking this question, but I am an Android user and I am concerned that besides the Trial of the Alchemist being released, there has not been a lot of information about when the Android version of 21.3 will be available on the Google Play Store.
  • saorps wrote: »
    The development of the game is focused on IOS. Although I totally understand IOS is more developer friendly, still more effort (time & money) should be spent to balance the game on both platforms. Additionally, although the market share in North America (the USA and Canada), iOS is 57.22% and Android 42.43%, globally Android has 74.45%, IOS has 22.85% For (source: http://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/worldwide). It means that potentially there are more Android players than IOS.
    I am not referring only to this update (that is late only for Android), but everything in the game is worst when you use Android and I could not find any communication from Kabam indicating they will make an effort to change this.
    This is a shame!

Yeah... It's like the Paradox of the Diamonds: insanely, the diamonds have a overrated importance than the water.

It's an applicable analogy down here.
  • When will the update be available? I still got nothing thru Google store.
  • biggin1982biggin1982 Posts: 3
    When will the update be available for android? Thanks
  • GrimmreaperGrimmreaper Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike any idea how much longer on the android update? Need to know if I need to sell my energy refills before they expire. This radio silence on the issue is frustrating.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    _tokio_ wrote: »
    Can we please get a honest update from a moderator? And please don't try blame Google.

But it likely is google.
    My best guess would be ios update and google update were sent from kabam at pretty much the same time.
    My best guess would be that it is google that has failed to publish the update within the timeframe they normally would and the timeframe that kabam expect it would be done.

Afterwards youll have a "Go live" Button to push the Update to the playstore. Takes a few minutes

What about the part where google review and accept it?
    this is the part that would normally take a few hours but could also get delayed for many many reasons.
    Also something can easily go wrong in any automated system.
    With the insight you have it sounds like you
    Understand what it takes to develop apps.
    I am sure tou could also understand sometimes stuff goes wrong that you Cant control
    Maybe so many negative reviews have left kabam with a mark by google that means they check the updates more than they normaly would..
  • _tokio_ wrote: »

But it likely is google.

It can take a few hours. But as apps must be approved by Google before being published to the Google Play store, it can take longer. It is not uncommon for updates to sometimes get hung up by up to several days in some circumstances.
  • Theal_axyTheal_axy Posts: 6
    No update on android yet??
  • JediKnight93JediKnight93 Posts: 13
    Wish I could be apart of the all the fun and changes, but Google users are left behind with no update and stuck with an extra day of the "Trials" last day with no week long boosts to apply.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Hope us android users get some sort of compensation for this situation.. its kinda **** how the comment we got was blame shift, granted it may be googles fault, but this much of a delay is a bit of a joke at tjis point, its time where i couldve spent energy, but no, now i have to wait till the weekend cause ill have no time thursday or friday, and even more time/energy wasted cause i just cant get into the quests..id at least like a comment saying theyre trying to contact google to rectify the situatuon, but nothing..? Really? 4 and a half hours later, no comments.. 👏🏾👏🏾
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I'm just telling you what happened last month. I mean you no disrespect, but if you believe me or not is completely up to you. I don't want any compensation, all I am looking for
  • saorps wrote: »
    The development of the game is focused on IOS. Although I totally understand IOS is more developer friendly, still more effort (time & money) should be spent to balance the game on both platforms. Additionally, although the market share in North America (the USA and Canada), iOS is 57.22% and Android 42.43%, globally Android has 74.45%, IOS has 22.85% For (source: http://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/worldwide). It means that potentially there are more Android players than IOS.
    I am not referring only to this update (that is late only for Android), but everything in the game is worst when you use Android and I could not find any communication from Kabam indicating they will make an effort to change this.
    This is a shame!

This is especially frustrating considering that all in-app purchases cost the same across both platforms but overall, it is consistently a substandard gaming experience for those of us with android OS, making things like legends runs and the like virtually impossible.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    _tokio_ wrote: »

But it likely is google.

It can take a few hours. But as apps must be approved by Google before being published to the Google Play store, it can take longer. It is not uncommon for updates to sometimes get hung up by up to several days in some circumstances.

Updates arent handle like new Releases. Just Google how the dev console för Google Play works and how devs have to push new Updates using It.

Sure something can go wrong. Nothing is perfect but 2 months in a row ?
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    The funny thing is i have lost 4.5 hours of doing this so if i use 70 lightning in the first 30 minutes on the new event(Which I cant) and I don't need to do anything else. I have now lost roughly 40 lighting and have not been able to request my alliance for help so that is an additional 30 i believe(1 Full energy refill) . I don't care about the legend status run but we should all be compensated at least 10 lightning per hour we are missing out. I think that is fair.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Not just compensation for the delay, but we don't have a trails today either like we were promised, we waited a month for this. Kabam we honestly love you but we need you to make this up to us.
    It's getting to the point I'll quit playing the game before I "have" to switch platforms to be able to keep up or even participate.
  • WhitefangWhitefang Posts: 10
    We using android do not have access to updates why?
    Forget the "Trials", give us a small comparison and give us Android uses access to the new event
  • jonnboy0312jonnboy0312 Posts: 9
    Version update still unavailable for Android users. Legends run now improbable even with rigorous efforts. Please allocate immediate attention to this issue. Thanks KABAM.