**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 22.0 - Releases March 6th

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Seatin said:

Quick question: Has anything changed from the She-Hulk & Spider-Gwen Beta or will those versions of the Champions be going live? Cheers

Looks like Spidergwen doesn't have her slow debuff off her heavy like in the beta @Seatin
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    So.. does the team plan on submitting the update package for Android, to Google play store 3 days prior to the actual release?

Maybe that way, we'll be able to update when the rest of the world does.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    benshb said:

So no love for OG Captain Marvel, just that almost useless synergy? Sad day...

Pretty much
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    So it's not an embarrassment to have a 6* duped Gamora anymore? LOL
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

My question is for your last announcement on the game becoming unavailable on android up to 4.4 ...

Will at least, this update, be available for those users?
    Unfortunatly, I'm going to be affected by this change. I've been playing this game everyday, for 4 years now and have done everything on the game so far, including LoL and Variant.

And now suddently, I will be forced to stop playing until I get a new device, which really sucks to be honest ...
    Can't say I wasn't expecting this, but it was sooner that I think it would be ...

You're on a 5 year old phone?
    Well ... yeh, sure
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Will Android users actually get this update on time or will it be another month where we lose a day of EQ?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Those optimizations are always ongoing, and we've made some improvements, but I don't want to say that the issue will be completely fixed until we have had some time with the new release out in the wild.

At least change/remove the message says "check your connection" on the pop up msg box since you admit that's a problem on your side
    The game can't tell the difference between a problem on your side, a problem on their side, and a problem in the middle, so it advises players to look in the only place they can look that might address the problem. Sometimes it actually is an internet connection problem. While they are having issues that is definitely triggering that message, that doesn't mean that for everyone that message is always wrong.

I guess the game could say "Problems connecting to network, Please check your connection just in case the problem is on your side, if it isn't then you'll just have to wait until the problem is resolved elsewhere" but at some point all that text starts to clutter up the screen.
  • The_Boss9 said:

So if I’m reading this correctly, spidergwen does not get her “slow debuff” like in the beta? :/

This is just a Summary. The complete spotlight for these updated champions will be out soon!
  • Seatin said:

Quick question: Has anything changed from the She-Hulk & Spider-Gwen Beta or will those versions of the Champions be going live? Cheers

Some changes to Spider-Gwen are currently being considered. Don’t have any more info to share on that right now, but you’ll see a spotlight before these changes go live!
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    DNA3000 said:

Those optimizations are always ongoing, and we've made some improvements, but I don't want to say that the issue will be completely fixed until we have had some time with the new release out in the wild.

At least change/remove the message says "check your connection" on the pop up msg box since you admit that's a problem on your side
    The game can't tell the difference between a problem on your side, a problem on their side, and a problem in the middle, so it advises players to look in the only place they can look that might address the problem. Sometimes it actually is an internet connection problem. While they are having issues that is definitely triggering that message, that doesn't mean that for everyone that message is always wrong.

I guess the game could say "Problems connecting to network, Please check your connection just in case the problem is on your side, if it isn't then you'll just have to wait until the problem is resolved elsewhere" but at some point all that text starts to clutter up the screen.
    Any popup that appears in the middle of a fight is distracting and uncalled for. IF there's a connection problem, those prompts should be a last ditch nag message that shouldn't interfere with gameplay.
    Nothing like being completely zoned in to a fight, only to have it ruined by a popup that doesn't need to be there.
    Also, it shouldn't say 'Problems connecting to network ' unless there's really some sort of disconnect.. it literally pops up on every screen, any time there's a call to the server that doesn't respond instantly. This is called lag, and it's normal to expect some lag on any online game.

It's NOT normal (in good programming) to label a lag nag warning as a 'connection problem' with a popup flag, to notify an end user. This is not uncommon in a developer release when troubleshooting network flows or other bug testing.
    It's almost like this message started as such, then just got overlooked and dressed up as if it were supposed to be there.
    If the developer that turned on that debugging filter left it on when the code was recompiled, it could have been misunderstood by the next person to get their hands on it during the next update/patch and dressed up to fit the new UI &color scheme.
    That's my best guess anyways.. Like I said, from what I've seen, it's throwing a lag warning that is improperly labeled and shouldn't even be there.

If for some crazy reason it is a legit broken connection warning, the entire network structure should be overhauled... because that means it's dropping connections almost every time it tries to call the server - on millions of devices, simultaneously, all the time.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    humzah217 said:

Dark hawk still hasn’t been fixed? Guess I’m gonna quit the game for a month @Kabam Miike

I have darkhawk at r3 but don't use him enough to notice anything. What ain't working?
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    Have the play store issues been resolved or can Android expect it March 7?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Well ... yeh, sure

I wouldn't expect any game to be optimized for 5-year-old devices. Mine's approaching that age and still runs relatively well though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Vdh2008 said:

No mention of improving the "connectivity" issues in game that are plaguing us right now?

I don't really agree with the fact that you guys are calling these "optimizations." The increase in lag is directly related to the patches you guys release.

If I break my wifi at home, and then I fix my wifi, that's not an improvement. Its a restoration.
    If there are issues, it's not performing optimally. Making improvements to that would be making optimizations.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Any updates for Symbiote Supreme bugs as pointed out in THIS thread? Specifically 1) his parry stagger not applying 100% of the time in Null's Shadow mode and 2) the bugs with his start of the fight nullification where it doesn't nullify or do damage properly to certain champions. We've been waiting patiently for 3 months now without any progress.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The best addition is eliminating the a-holes ability to obsfucate on defense.

Well done, fellas.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Also @Kabam Miike can you confirm She-Hulk, SG, Gamora and Captain Marvel were done to coincide with International Women's Day?

It's a hunch I've had.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Also @Kabam Miike can you confirm She-Hulk, SG, Gamora and Captain Marvel were done to coincide with International Women's Day?

It's a hunch I've had.

Interesting connection. Good spot. Hard to say.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So is this update still going to be playable for android 4.2.2? Will it be blocked mid month?
    Or is just the next update that will block these user's from playing?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

She-Hulk changes sound nice. I’m eager to try them out.

As a governing principle, the game team should try to make the old champs useful. Don’t have to be top-shelf (although a robust Mags buff would be appreciated), just able to handle the current meta of the game.

Dr. Zola

My theory why Mags is not next in line for a buff. Typically, the champs receiving buffs are in the featured crystal (see current crystal that includes SG and She Hulk, previous featured included venom and carnage). However, Mags is also in the current featured crystal, which means he won't be in the next featured crystal. So, unless a Mags buff is announced in the next 40 days, we could be waiting a while (still possible).
  • So is this update still going to be playable for android 4.2.2? Will it be blocked mid month?
    Or is just the next update that will block these user's from playing?

[color=darkorange]
    This update will still be playable. We are not changing the minimum requirements until the release after this one.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

It's a hunch I've had.

I always assumed this connection was obvious to everyone. That’s the the reason they did another science beta instead of a mutant one. (DPX, Mags, and Collosus are all dudes.....)
  • GanjaGanja Posts: 3
    BUG FIXES
    • Fixed an issue where some Ambushes were causing the game to crash for some Players

Thank you. I have waited weeks for this.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm worried for that auto alliance join system. What if the system has bugged and it kicks us out of our own alliance without our permission lol