**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I have fun with 3* Ghost, here is proof. So why not in Act 6 too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9W6um8cRM4
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

I have fun with 3* Ghost, here is proof. So why not in Act 6 too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9W6um8cRM4

That’s also one thing I love to do is bring 3* to act 5 to test them
  • Come on Kabam really your gonna get rid of 4*'s? WHY?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    We have given plenty of reasons why it is unfair for kabam to remove over 3/4 of most players rosters from the new content. I'm eagerly awaiting the post from kabam worded with why it was important to handicap over 80% of the community going into act 6. Yes there are guys with huge rosters of 5 and 6*s. My profile isn't lacking in champs usable in the new content. I want to hear why in a game based off rng and resource management I'm being forced to use champs that while they may have a higher health pool and attack are still sub par to my ranked 4*s with awakened abilities and synergies. Yes I have power control with psylocke and dorm but thanks to no fault of my own I don't have a 5* magik who I find has better power control and I'm more than capable of offsetting the lower stats with skill or vision Hawkeye to name a few more. The same can be said for autoevade champs heavy hitters and immunity champs that 4*s allow for a more diverse team with synergies. If you want an rng based game with restrictions I'm fine with the class restrictions from variant or fury events but please tell me how limiting my roster makes this fun and enjoyable or even allows me to play with my favorite heroes and villains which was a key advertising tool in this game
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Well, done buying fgmcs. I usually get at most the newest 4* which I rank up and.....wait for it....USE! Now, it’s pointless. I have my aq and aw teams. Any new champs I get now would only be useful in monthly eq. They’re getting ready to see a sizable drop in fgmc sells, which begs the question, was that the point in increasing the drop rates.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Lezzz be honest... no one cares about using the 3-4*s.. they care for them because it makes all the best tier champs GODLY AF...

How about kabam just do what they really intended.. Make nodes where synergies play no part in the game... or they allow 4*s and take out synergies

Yeeeee hawwww
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Cranmer00 said:

Lezzz be honest... no one cares about using the 3-4*s.. they care for them because it makes all the best tier champs GODLY AF...

How about kabam just do what they really intended.. Make nodes where synergies play no part in the game... or they allow 4*s and take out synergies

Yeeeee hawwww

Not sure if you are joking, but there are still a large majority of summoners that USE their 4* in various content (including end game content). Just cause people who spend or have been around for years exist, doesn’t mean that the other large bracket of players doesn’t.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    If you don't agree with the 5&6* restriction, don't complete Act 6 or do like others claim they've done and quit playing. If you don't have the roster, then don't worry about it for now. Simple as that.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★

Cranmer00 said:

Yeeeee hawwww

Not sure if you are joking, but there are still a large majority of summoners that USE their 4* in various content (including end game content). Just cause people who spend or have been around for years exist, doesn’t mean that the other large bracket of players doesn’t.

Ok then, I propose we eliminate synergies for Act 6 and allow 4*s!
    GUARD1AN said:

If you don't agree with the 5&6* restriction, don't complete Act 6 or do like others claim they've done and quit playing. If you don't have the roster, then don't worry about it for now. Simple as that.

Why should anyone be required to “wait” and get even farther behind then the people that pay, just because they are unlucky? Heck, even “waiting” guarantees no end to the waiting because you can continue pulling **** 5/6* for eternity and never be ready.
    Drooped2 said:

Got a better idea since everyone seems so adamant about their 4s they should ban 5s and 6s instead.

;)

This would actually encourage skill! Not luck!
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Freezing out 4*s is simply unreasonable. If the content is well designed, there is simply no reason to do this.
  • BeardedGMusicBeardedGMusic Posts: 2
    I have never logged on to the forums and I hate that the first time I am logging on is to complain, but restricting 4 stars in Act 6 is such a bad move. You sold us two 4 star rank up gems offers recently. So basically you sold us upgrades for a product that is now obsolete in new game content. If that isn't shady I don't know what is. I have been playing for over 3 1/2 years now and like I said I've never complained until now, but this decision is just too much. Please reconsider.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    now this is a nice way to send your player base to other games, this feels like Alita vs Cap Marvel all over again n1
  • Cylon24Cylon24 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike would you be so kind as to unlock the Map for 5.4? With the release of 6.1 it seems fitting.