**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CAN WE GET A GOLD EVENT PLEASE

I do all of the events and have 100% the game so far but have 5 t5b but can’t even upgrade my champs because not enough gold

Please drop a gold event

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Inb4 all the just do arena comments
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Just do arena
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Arean for life if you don’t hav a life. Then arean if you hav a life mabye do dounge when ther com back
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Just do arena
    If people spent half the time in arena that they spend on the forums claiming they dont have time for arena they wouldnt have a gold issue
    Truth
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Would love a gold event. I’ve got a new 6* to level up and about 4 god tier 5*s I want to rank up in preparation for act 6.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Just do arena
    If people spent half the time in arena that they spend on the forums claiming they dont have time for arena they wouldnt have a gold issue
    Comparing hours worth of grinding to a minutes worth of typing is fairly idiotic but oh well idgaf
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I agree that there's enough gold to be got from arenas, dungeons and crystals. But I also agree that there need to be more available
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

I agree that there's enough gold to be got from arenas, dungeons and crystals. But I also agree that there need to be more available

How do you make something more available when
    1. There’s a means to get it.
    2. That means has no entry cost.
    3. That means has no limit on how much you can of that particular resource you can attain.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    xNig said:

3. That means has no limit on how much you can of that particular resource you can attain.
    Easy. Because it feels way too boring and grindy. Sure it works, but it becomes really boring after a while...
    I'd even be fine with something like a weekly event (that maybe replaces the Grandmaster Free-For-All) that has unique challenges every week and a fair chunk of gold as a reward. With multiple difficulties too, of course. Then you get new, possibly interesting challenges each week and gold to reward you for your efforts.
    But hey I can understand if Kabam doesn't want to do this, or don't feel like it's necessary. And I'm mostly fine with how it is right now. Just stating what I understand of the other side of the argument.

xNig said:

Easy. Because it feels way too boring and grindy. Sure it works, but it becomes really boring after a while...
    I'd even be fine with something like a weekly event (that maybe replaces the Grandmaster Free-For-All) that has unique challenges every week and a fair chunk of gold as a reward. With multiple difficulties too, of course. Then you get new, possibly interesting challenges each week and gold to reward you for your efforts.
    But hey I can understand if Kabam doesn't want to do this, or don't feel like it's necessary. And I'm mostly fine with how it is right now. Just stating what I understand of the other side of the argument.
    Yeah that’s a possible way of farming gold, by having infinite solo dungeons on Sundays that only reward gold and have the rewards scale up exponentially as rooms are cleared.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The “we need more gold” topics are the new “we need rank down tickets” hype. Well not particularly new, we’ve had a wave of these topics before.
    There have been many solutions, tips, tricks and what not offered in those topics, such as:
    -arena
    -selling excess iso
    -prioritizing who and when to rank up
    -planning ahead
    -saving gold crystals (which you get for solo events)
    -(event) questing

And above all: Have patience.

But all those have consistently been set aside as being useless.

Gold realms, gold events are the so-called true solutions for the gold problem.
    Newsflash, well more like an ancient announcement since it’s been said and explained numerous times: there is no gold problem.
    It’s a resource management problem, and until players learn how to manage their gold they will continu to have, or rather lack gold.
    Gold from the gold realms/gold events would immediatly be spent and the next step would be to cry for more gold realms and/or bigger pay-outs from those realms.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Just do arena
    Jh_Dez said:

Drooped2 said:

Just do arena
    Comparing hours worth of grinding to a minutes worth of typing is fairly idiotic but oh well idgaf
    Very idiotic indeed, takes 1min to see this and then reply... but your sooo right.. that time in arena (200 gold) would greatly solve the millions needed for champs. I’ve done everything else in the game plus I do first couple milestones every arena and still am out of gold with t5b stacked up

Some of the rewards from events, crystals are completely outdated and were made when there were only 4*s to rank up.

Potions are completely outdated, those health and alliance revives were made for 4* rank ups

He’ll, the advancement solo events don’t even have 5* sig stones able to give points in them..

The game is vastly outdated in tons of issues, don’t be dumb by just saying do arena. I do arena and have completed the game. To keep up with weekly high tier donations and rank up champs is impossible without spending high cheddar.

There are diff points in the game for everyone, but at the tier I’m at, unless your putting up 5-50mil arena scores each week, gold is most def an issue. So don’t be a tool by stating the arena. Already spend 5 hours to this game a day minimum, enough resources /gold should be available to rank the champions grinder for.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

• NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    I am a long time grinder but with more champs now and the ability to get get rank up resources easier, it seems like there is a minor gold shortage. Good points all have made and I am glad others recognize this
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My question is.... if you're struggling to rank up champions now, because you don't have gold.... how did you even start to rank up champions in the first place without gold? What did you do before? Because I can tell you now, you didn't earn millions of gold to rank up as many champions as you currently have to whatever rank they are at, without using millions of gold. Just do arena, get 100k battlechips and open some damn uncollected arena crystals, or some normal ones if you can't be bothered to get 100k battlechips. There is NOT an easy mode for gaining resources in this game, and out of all the resources, gold is the easiest to gain.
  • JohnnJohnn Posts: 19
    Buy gold crystals lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Cranmer00 said:

The game is vastly outdated in tons of issues, don’t be dumb by just saying do arena. I do arena and have completed the game. To keep up with weekly high tier donations and rank up champs is impossible without spending high cheddar.

There are diff points in the game for everyone, but at the tier I’m at, unless your putting up 5-50mil arena scores each week, gold is most def an issue. So don’t be a tool by stating the arena. Already spend 5 hours to this game a day minimum, enough resources /gold should be available to rank the champions grinder for.

Maybe you're in the wrong tier.
    Just realized this isn’t his first thread about Gold event... smh
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    The same hardcore grinders are in every gold thread 😂😂 seriously,not everyone can no-life it like you lames.
    Drooped2 said:

Ahitlaw said:

The same hardcore grinders are in every gold thread 😂😂 seriously,not everyone can no-life it like you lames.

If we were hardcore grinders we wouldnt have time to be here.. I honestly do about 150 matches a week (includes t4b and t1a)

What's that 22 a day? So about an hr a day
    Great argument.. (we wouldn’t have time to be here) you either hardcore grind or rarely rank champs. But keep arguing that there isn’t a gold problem and I’ll keep watching the posts fly up about gold issues. Bye now
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Ahitlaw said:

Drooped2 said:

Ahitlaw said:

If we were hardcore grinders we wouldnt have time to be here.. I honestly do about 150 matches a week (includes t4b and t1a)

Great argument.. (we wouldn’t have time to be here) you either hardcore grind or rarely rank champs. But keep arguing that there isn’t a gold problem and I’ll keep watching the posts fly up about gold issues. Bye now
    I've been around long enough to have seen the posts "fly" regarding gold issues. And then T4CC issues. And then T4B issues. And then gold again. And then 5* shard issues. And then T1 Alpha issues. And then gold issues again. And in between T2C issues, ISO issues, and probably more gold issues.

The problem isn't that there isn't a gold issue. It is that there's always an issue, and it is always different for different players, and it is mostly coincidence that the forums focus on any one particular one of them for a period of time. Everyone is short of something. It is just that every so often, some players get it in their head that their something is especially important, and they represent some silent majority of players that all are short that one thing. And they are always wrong.
    edited April 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

Drooped2 said:

Ahitlaw said:

Maybe if you stop posting and spent abit more time in arenas you won’t have a gold problem.

I grind 1.5m / 4m / 6m milestones which takes me about 60 matches each to hit.

I have 5 5* R5s, 1 6* R2, 13 5* R4s, 26 5* R3s. 8 6*s, all of which are maxed R1. All my 4*s are R3 at least, all my 1/2/3*s are fully maxed out. I have 82m gold sitting in my inventory.

There isn’t a gold problem. Just a resource management problem that people like you don’t want to admit to because it puts the blame squarely on yourself. It’s much easier to blame the game.

Oh yes, and I’m free to play and never been in a Masters or Whale alliance.
    It’s so funny how it’s the same ones arguing it every time, yes a bit of it is resource management but the big issue is the amount of time needed to spend in that dreadful arena. I’ve given in doing lots of arena lately and haven’t been ranking. And I’ve been spending a lot of time in the arena,way more than I should have to. Gold is definitely an issue. But like I said,you hardcore grinders are going to be in every post but eventually the much needed gold realm will be given,it’s inevitable. And when it is given is it really going to ruin your day that much? Don’t give 2 craps about your opinions,There are people in this game that have lives that can’t be wasted grinding in arena. Maybe if y’all had a life you’d get it lol. But I’m done here,y’all jus gonna keep comin with the same nonsense. I’ll see y’all in another gold post later
This discussion has been closed.