**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #2: Mystery in the Microrealm

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    6 2015 rank up gems and I got 3 mystic. Already had Magik at r4 before Variant 1. Thanks so much Kabam!
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    tkhan08 said:

Credit should be given where due. Kabam was spot on with variant 2. It has all what good content should have. It's difficult yet doable for mid tier players. Requires to test champs we usually don't use, come up with strategies to counter different champs and nodes. Variant 1 was horrible. Even at 800k+ rating, I still have many champs needed to complete it.

Most of all variant 1 lacked the FUN part, which variant 2 definitely has. Thanks Kabam.

Agreed. Love the content. Enjoyable, challenging, and interactive for sure; Kudos to Kabam. Also makes a few champs that’s don’t see as much playing time both usable and fun.

On the flip side of that though, it seems like it’s chock full of bugs. Poison isn’t being induced when it should with KG, or doing damage to the opponent at all during regen cycle, Dormammu’s heavy unstoppable/indestructible buff proc isn’t working properly as I had already posted, plus others I’m certain I just haven’t discovered yet.

While this new content deserves props, this update has more bugs than I can recall in a single update since 12.0.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Like I said, props, and thanks for the fun new content. But it would be great to see the global node mechanics working like they should.
  • User3224User3224 Posts: 3
    I thought the same thing right away with KG, but that’s not how it actually works. Opponent takes 200% more damage while under a poison debuff, not increased poison damage. Regen procs a poison debuff so you can get increased damage while hitting them, it doesn’t actually cause poison though.

Can’t speak to Dorm issue as I didn’t use him at all.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

6 2015 rank up gems and I got 3 mystic. Already had Magik at r4 before Variant 1. Thanks so much Kabam!

Well, with one chapter to go - through the first two variants I have pulled 3 skill and 2 mystic.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I just want to add my voice to the folks giving props for this one. Great job guys, a challenge, but an enjoyable one. Well done all.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Can someone tell me why my Hyperion died when I did a heavy attack?

iPad 6th gen - iOS 12.2
    MCoC 21.1.1
    No boosts
    Using a team with Heimdall for synergy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XMCTnIVh5s
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @MikeHock no idea.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Y’know, it’d be really nice if you finally made Proxima a large champion so that she’s actually useful in Variant.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    So far i ve met only couple lanes being bit of “wallet nodes” but the whole variant 2 seems well crafted and expecially well tested.

Couple concerns: @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

1- iceman coldsnap, expecially on the mutant wrath node, is way too kuch. As much as i understand the need for an immune, a r4 should at least be able to survive with 10ish%. That happens only boosting hp at least by 20%. Id have tuned it better.

2- doctor strange.
    With 12.0 he has been neerfed under tha statement that “he was too op”. Part of the nerf was his powergain. Yet the variant one(s) seem to have the pre 12.0 powergain plus the boost given byy the nodes. If the nerf was due given his ability was part of what made him op, the same should apply to the defender counterpart.

3- some fights are stagnant. As much as challenge should alwais be around, fights like magneto, and couple of the last yellowjackets are a bit too long for my tastes. Im sure it can be made challenging without needing to wait 1 min gor every special fired. The ultra defensive IA adopted in variant isnt helping for sure.

For the rest, well done.
    edited April 2019
    Guess I’ll have to post about my vid above in the bug section. Hyperion shouldn’t be taking glancing damage when attacking with a heavy. Game is downright wacky right now.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    If glancing hits can't be why are corvus crit's still being glanced?
    Drooped2 said:

MikeHock said:

Guess I’ll have to post about my vid above in the bug section. Hyperion shouldn’t be taking glancing damage when attacking with a heavy. Game is downright wacky right now.

That the 1.1.1 hype right at start? I'm down for some testing
    Yes, that’s 1.1 Hyperion on the left side.

• benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

Drooped2 said:

MikeHock said:

Drooped2 said:

MikeHock said:

That the 1.1.1 hype right at start? I'm down for some testing
    Yes, that’s 1.1 Hyperion on the left side.

Hrmm well that's odd I cant re create this issue I tried with the same team
    Appreciate the effort. I only tried once more with the same team vs the same node and it didn’t happen. There’s just so much screwed up with the game right now; nothing would surprise me.
  • Col66Col66 Posts: 26
    Any word on classic difficulty not remembering progress like ultrons did?
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

iPad 6th gen - iOS 12.2
    MCoC 21.1.1
    No boosts

MikeHock said:

iPad 6th gen - iOS 12.2
    MCoC 21.1.1
    No boosts

Thats not from the heavy it’s from the special 3... AND it’s not supposed to happen. This is a bug for sure I just posted a thread on it would love if you would post this there

MikeHock said:

iPad 6th gen - iOS 12.2
    MCoC 21.1.1
    No boosts

MikeHock said:

iPad 6th gen - iOS 12.2
    MCoC 21.1.1
    No boosts

Thats not from the heavy it’s from the special 3... AND it’s not supposed to happen. This is a bug for sure I just posted a thread on it would love if you would post this there
    My Hyperion did not die from the enemy L3 attack. Let's re-cap:
    1. I get hit with enemy L3 special attack
    2. My Heimdall synergy kicks in (Indestructible & Unstoppable) so I don't die and I'm at 1% health
    3. Enemy Hyperion tries to heavy attack
    4. I counter with my own heavy attack .... and mysteriously die since, size #Large champs are not supposed to take glancing damage with Heavies and Specials.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    @MikeHock, oh, that was the opponent Hyperion doing the SP3 on you (almost causing you to die) ? Must have thought it was you own Hype doing the SP3, since Darth had an issue where doing his own Hype's SP3 (against Science Symbioid) was getting return glancing damage and killing Hype (which shouldn't happen with a Large size Hyperion).
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    DroidDoes said:

V1PER1987 said:

Looks like there are 2 5* crystals. Most likely just a typo in announcement.

Jinx! Haha...but yeah, guessing the same, a typo, and very happy to see it remains at 2 instead of 1
    The rewards for classic mode is mere
    edited April 2019
    Here’s a fight from yesterday where my Archangel takes glancing damage when my L1 hits 1.1 Sabretooth. Size Large heroes are not supposed to take glancing damage when performing special attacks or heavy attacks, right ????

Same device and MCoC info as my last video.
    No boosts
    Team consists of:
    5* Hyperion
    4* Archangel
    4* venom
    4* hulk
    4* Heimdall

https://youtu.be/5AgSD3xATGE
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

Here’s a fight from yesterday where my Archangel takes glancing damage when my L1 hits 1.1 Sabretooth. Size Large heroes are not supposed to take glancing damage when performing special attacks or heavy attacks, right ????

AA is a medium size hero.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    It seems that RedHulk is taking damage from 2.3 Mephisto's aura of incineration. Does anyone experience it too?