**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Forward said:

What am I missing with this event? How in the world do you get the stones? Do you really have to fully explore a difficulty to get it? 3 energy per tile for these rewards doesn't seem worth it it in the slightest.

I factor it's about 2 energy refills(start from zero energy) for each stone

X6

So 12 full energy runs
    you can always do the easy quest, the stone seems to be the same for all difficulties, and it takes only 50 energy points to 100% complete it :)
  • BenjamntBenjamnt Posts: 9
    Thiartc said:

I completed all sole stone quests, got the 2 and 3 srar cap, where is the soul stone, am
    I not understanding how this work? Is the given hero automatically boosted when he/she enters the souls stone quest?

You have to 100% complete any difficulty in order to get the Soul Stone.
  • BenjamntBenjamnt Posts: 9
    edited April 2019
    Forward said:

What am I missing with this event? How in the world do you get the stones? Do you really have to fully explore a difficulty to get it? 3 energy per tile for these rewards doesn't seem worth it it in the slightest.

Yep, you have to fully explore a difficulty to get the stone. The energy cost is insane for this special quest. And we have an Event Quest on top of that? Not sure how I'm going to be able to complete half of this stuff this month.

Plus the Bounty Missions are still running, although the energy cost for those is almost negligible.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Forward said:

I factor it's about 2 energy refills(start from zero energy) for each stone

X6

So 12 full energy runs
    Also the other 4 difficultys
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    in Save the Battlerealm, why is heroic 3 energy per tile but Mater only 2?
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    I need 32 t4b to r5 a bunch of 4* that I can’t ever use again since they are banned from story content and basically useless beyond that. 32 t4b and 16 t1a... tell me kabam is that worth it? I’m getting mixed messages.

You can’t use these champs any more in act 6 but now you have to use resources for a single event? Don’t forget black widow and Thor are unicorn 5*
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

The AI is extremely passive in Quest for Stones . Literally standing there not doing anything like arena 1-5 AI . Terrible . Do u test anything?

I may have to use Quake because everyone is very frustrating to use
  • FoxxFoxx Posts: 6
    Mr_Platypus disse:
    Então este é o único evento deste mês e não há um 6 * shard à vista ... obrigado pessoal, vocês sabem que eu estava realmente querendo abrir um novo 6 * antes de me comprometer com meu próximo rank, mas claro, eu vou espere SEIS semanas ...
    A menos que @Kabam Miike etc pudesse me provar errado ...
    Good luck
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Gonna have to agree with what others are saying. After getting the soul stone and trying LS:StB, it is worse than even my worst expectations. I'm going to shun the whole deal and try to forget Kabam ever put this out.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I have a pretty decent roster, I wont be doing these quest. The rewards are definitely not worth the effort, time and energy. I was looking forward to this being the saving grace for this game after the last update being terrible. This game is fading fast!
  • PR3_MEDITATEDPR3_MEDITATED Posts: 5
    Lol these quests are shorter than usual and y'all want MORE rewards from them??
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

At least a majority of the players in agreement... worst event ever.

Honestly, the event is weird enough that I'm not sure I can actually judge it yet, which is in and of itself not the best look for an Avengers End Game tie in content. It is incredibly opaque in what the intent is for players to run things in what order and what way. I actually thought the content was bugged at first when I could only bring one champion in, because that wasn't clear to me (I guess that was supposed to be implied by "SAVE THE BATTLEREALM is a single Quest designed to push your newly empowered Avenger to their limits.")

I think we're supposed to wait until we can start fully exploring parts before judging? I guess?
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57

Lol these quests are shorter than usual and y'all want MORE rewards from them??

Rewards are totally fair for the energy cost. Especially with a six week window. What is ridiculous is the difficulty and the fact that the only real way to clear epic is to rank up a bunch of useless 4*
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

In case you guys want to see what it does.

Are you using sp3 because that doesn’t get the bonus
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

So I got my soul stone that was supposed to power up my Captain America. I’m not 100%, but I think the power string mechanic is broken? It didn’t seem to amplify any special damage at all.

I put a ticket in about this as well. Power sting when they use specials doesn’t seem to work at all. Didn’t notice any additional damage but the power sting went away and some reapplied themselves
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    yup i noticed that power sting did nothing when they used a special too