**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• FokFok Posts: 13
    Superior Iron Man, groot and venompool definitely
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Colossus and Groot. They should inflict armor break when taking critical hits.
  • If not magneto then groot as he is in movies and also will be in upcoming ones
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    To be honest, I want Groot to be better cause I have a cosmic gem I could use on him😂
  • Mf_ivanMf_ivan Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike Magneto
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    So the next champion update isn't coming until the fall? These need to become a regular thing. So many champions are downright useless. 1 change every 4 months is barely going to register.

That being said, Colossus seems like a good choice from this list. Magneto and DPX should also definitely be considered.
  • JRCrowJRCrow Posts: 14
    Why not retool all these champs... if it takes till fall to release one of these terrible champs.. just clean house. It’s not like it shifts the meta of the game. I still haven’t ranked spider Gwen or she hulk after their update (Both 5*). This may just breath some much needed life back into the game.
  • Ultra_GalactusUltra_Galactus Posts: 35
    Colossus first for sure... should build power as his armour increases and a revamp of the specials.

Venompool to be in line with venom and carnage
  • 1Jackrabbit11Jackrabbit1 Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Colossus or Groot. Both aren’t as powerful and useful as they should be.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Some people are selling Blade. He needs a buff so that this doesn't happen
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Venompool or Old Man Logan. We need the other champions on the list for the memes
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    edited May 2019
    Would love an OML revamp! He should have crazy fury and even crazier bleeds. Maybe give him classic Wolvies regen..

Then again, OML just needs better values on the buffs he has...

Changing it to Colossus! Give him the Luke Cage treatment. More Armor= more attack. Maybe even build the aggression armor node into his character abilities.
  • @Kabam Miike 1st should be magneto he is more powerful than most in game and 2nd ahoulds be groot..as both are in movies
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Magneto I’m literally seeing so many people say this kabam can you just do him seriously
  • vg2782vg2782 Posts: 4
    Colossus
This discussion has been closed.