**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• HarryJasonOO7HarryJasonOO7 Posts: 3
    #colossus is best choice
  • sumanreddy95sumanreddy95 Posts: 1
    Kamla Khan selfie queen
  • SamkingoSamkingo Posts: 11
    Venompool
  • angiestarkangiestark Posts: 19
    Venompool
  • IMKIMK Posts: 2
    Thor Ragnarok needs a buff for sure since the Avengers month is going it would make sense too.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170

if it truly takes so long to update a champ you really need to forget 5* and just focus on 6* as said.
    @Kabam Miike Seriously if it takes 3 month plus to update and beta test a champ then you guys should really forget about anything that is only available as a 5* and focus on ones released as 6* because at that rate by the time you half half dozen done most players won’t be interested in ranking them up and playing them.
    I agree with previous comment in the thread, pulling 3 or 4 of these desperately underpowered champs in 6* form really makes you want to quit, I have Jane, jug, If duped, kingpin. It’s seriously depressing
  • Iron patriots
  • #bufftheduck
  • AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23
    Colossus & Groot
  • tom523tom523 Posts: 2
    Hulkbuster
  • Reynie3Reynie3 Posts: 66
    COLOSSUS please!!!

As per the comics he should be shock (electricity) immune, he should be cold and heat (incinerate) immune. Technically he should be poison immune as he cannot bleed so AA shouldn’t be able to poison him for example, neither should King groot because he doesn’t need oxygen when in his metal form. His armour should be of a Korg or Thing level. Tank SP3 due to armour. Have stun on SP1 as per Hulk and Thor. Concussion on SP2.

Just my thoughts
  • Why do everyone forgets about Kamaka Khan? #StopKamalaKurse.. oooor, at least #bufcolossus
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    venompool looks cool and has literally only one good debuff and did i mention has sick animations and the different ways that he could have potential to stack bleed could be absolutely insane for example he could have a 20-30 percent chance to bleed for every attack
    kabam please rework venompool
  • ErebEreb Posts: 2
    C'mon guys we need our badass Osborn from Thunderbolts, all voites for PATRIOT!)
  • Some of the champs you listed are not that bad..
    There are so many other weak champs like Rhino, Magneto, cyclops, vulture etc which needs a buff.
    Rhino deserved it more than anyone. He has the shortest ability description. No immunity, fury also have conditions.
  • LarusLarus Posts: 2
    First I thought voting for Iron Patriot, he's the only one I got as a 5* and still my only tech 5*. But actually even after a buffI don't think I'd play with him. I don't like his animations and his look (just an uglier version of Iron Man).

Then I thought Kamala Khan or Groot should be the one. I like both in the comics, they have nice animations and potential. But not sure they'll get much more use as cosmic champs compeating with Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion and so on...

At the End I think Old Man Logan or Colossus would be fine choice. Volossuss especially with some animation reworks.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Of everyone in the list, I think Groot and Colossus need a rework the most. Groot sucks on both offense and defense and Colossus has only armor and bleed immune. Oh well. I don't really think the others are that bad. Though champs like Iron Man and Iron Patriot duck too, but it's the tree and the tin man. Any way that you could do 2, Miike?
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited May 2019
    Why even buff Kamala Khan when we are getting mr fantastic? If she gets buffed Will you really keep using her when you get mr fantastic? be realistic, #buffcolossus
  • AsadisticAsadistic Posts: 5
    How is magneto not on that list? How?
  • AsadisticAsadistic Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    Where do I vote?
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    #BuffColloses
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Please buff venom pool. He is my favourite champion.
  • WieslWiesl Posts: 1
    Venompool
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Too second points made why wouldyou only pick champs that aren’t 6*. This is in bad taste imo because the community has been calling for buffs to these 6* champs over the last 3-4 months not the champs listed above as much any more as 6* become more prevalent.

You can’t use 6 months ago data to decide who to buff today. We post/poll endlessly on the forums and I would think that wanting the trash 6* buffed would be a given.
This discussion has been closed.